Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Is Best Platform Os
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
muhib_shah
gathering.gif share your experience with me guys which is best platform for mobiles symbian or windows? clap.gif clap.gif gathering.gif
shaon007009
Once aGAIN wINDOWS...
Yoyocell
windows bro thumbsup.gif
Pratyush_gamer
Windows
smartsam12329
windows all the way
Pratyush_gamer
No,doubt Windows its the best as well as do millions of jobs....rather than Symbian....
Babban20
Symbian
justbe3112
Symbian
Symbian
Symbian

I have to add more?
glisser
windows.... didnt i just answer this? surrender.gif
Gatosuso
Windows
danish009
now windows
hz13116
android iphone
GYGY-M
Windows of course.
lostlyrics
gathering.gif

android of course

among the running-ups then I'd go for the uhm
less intermediate windows phone 7 in future. laugh.gif

byebye.gif
pretombd
Good is windows but not alwayes best because pc is pc and mobile is mobile none can remore these two differences
chander23
Windows
novchanthol
Window
kochaji
symbian
bd_tongi
Symbian
Alamin007
windows
bankaifear
SYMBIAN..... 10.gif
pathfinderajay5
you heard the old addage that the road to hell is paved with good intentions? Intentions are important, but one needs to have a vision and a means of achieving that vision along with good intentions. As believers, we know we can never change of our own free will. However, we are promised an Advocate, One who will come alongside in our struggle. The Holy Spirit is the effective agent of change in my life. A life yielded to Him can produce wonders and has produced wonders in my life, but a vision is needed, intentions affirmed and a means of daily releasing the will to the transforming power of the Holy Spirit
________________________________________________________________________________
_
Pallet Racking | Fitflop Boots
uf168
Window is best platform than others.
BENnGWEN
Windows, for PC, Symbian for cell clapping.gif
gosia15o3
Windows thumbsup.gif
wizteddy13
Symbian, but Android is goin up real fast smile.gif
technoviz
Symbian os is d best....... gathering.gif Create powerful apps for the world’s most popular smart phone platform with Symbian C++
Symbian provides a secure, reliable operating system for smart phones and is created in Symbian C++

Symbian C++ has been designed to run efficiently on devices with relatively limited memory and power resources. Several elements of Symbian C++ therefore differ from desktop C/C++ because of these requirements. Specific examples include a leaving mechanism that protects apps against a lack of requested resources and special handling of data through descriptors. While these mechanisms may be unfamiliar at first, once mastered they enable the coding of robust and efficient apps.

For othr info check this: http://www.forum.nokia.com/Develop/Other_T...es/Symbian_C++/
clap.gif
Adj1993
Windows
nihalsameer12
i love symbian...
LordOfLightning
windows
NIZAM_PS
Im following BENnGWEN...Windows 4 pc....Symbian 4 mob.....
mohib-rameen
windows and only windows wink.gif for me wink.gif
subinktl
wait for meego... Nokia releasing N11 with meego and symbin(dual os) os....but nw best is windows
jolansky
i need symbian for my phones and windows for my lappy
inakhe
QUOTE (jolansky @ Jan 15 2011, 07:54 PM) *
i need symbian for my phones and windows for my lappy

10.gif symbian anytime for mobile as it offers multitudes of applications.
uf168
both have own importance and usage but window is best some way.
CLEOPATTRA
windows weightlift.gif
thewrench
my vote is for symbian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.