Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia Touch Screen 5230
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
budscom

Nokia 5800xp baby brother is here, before i buy this cheaper phone i need some pros and cons bout this phone, the durability, sound quality and compatible applications for it. they say its the same with 5800xm only without a wifi.
saraluna
i don`t like 5800
bd_tongi
Nice Phone . I use nokia 5530xm
budscom
QUOTE (saraluna @ Jan 17 2010, 10:34 AM) *
i don`t like 5800

i was also an n73 user before, the phone is great when taking pictures but worst when it comes to video recording with only 15fps and not full screen on n73! now im using n82 its a great phone for taking pics and video plus it has a nice stereo sound with equalizer notworthy.gif
Yoyocell
i dont like touchsreen phone..
vaude
I don't like touchscreen phones...
Yoyocell
Yes,normal mode is the best..
Kabuto_1995
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Feb 27 2010, 06:23 PM) *
Yes,normal mode is the best..

yes, i don't like touchscreen phone too.
proteus0291
I think Nokia 5800 may not be the best phone there is but you get a lot of good features for a fairly low priced phone.

I like touchscreen phones for navigating but also prefer phones with normal (not QWERTY) for texting
budscom
5530 with 3G will be released soon. that would be great
Babban20
I hate touch screen phones...
budscom

yeah i really like my N82, lets just say we wanna try something different like touch screens chair.gif
justbe3112
Today a phone without wifi is a phone 4 little kids... 1.gif
budscom
i prefer 3g over wifi...And surfing fo free
justbe3112
QUOTE (budscom @ Apr 15 2010, 06:52 AM) *

What u mean? That you prefer 3G without wifi? I had the 6120 that was 3.5G & without wifi, I canceled the wap service & it's a useless phone now.
1.gif
budscom
downloading thru 3.5G reached 130/kbps while wifi is below 50/kbps (based on my experience)plus there are limited free wifi spots here

justbe3112
I'm not against 3G phones, I just said that if a phone doesn't have wifi is not worth much...

Download speed depends on the model phone, my brother use N86 he reached 320/kbps via wifi.

About the hot spots.... Things always change
budscom
that depends on availability. some guys hate touch screen phones...
justbe3112
There many parameters that have to be considered to match the best phone for each person...
& about guys hating touchscreen phones... That's another story...smile.gif
budscom
i like 3G bc you can have an internet right in the privacy of your own home. just like now using my n82 to post here. compared to wifi u gotta go places just to have an internet. a cheap but brilliant 3230 is good enough for me

love it or hate it cause i like it
madho_1
Touch Screen from Nokia..........................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
budscom

tell me the reasons why do you hate touch screen phones?

justbe3112
QUOTE (budscom @ Apr 16 2010, 11:54 PM) *
i like 3G bc you can have an internet right in the privacy of your own home. just like now using my n82 to post here. compared to wifi u gotta go places just to have an internet. a cheap but brilliant 3230 is good enough for me

love it or hate it cause i like it

I'm using my E71 for posting either, via wifi, have a router & I don't have to pay my operator for that & don't have restrictions with the surfing...smile.gif
budscom
id rather use my pc if i have an internet connection @ home...for now i use huawie usb modem and n82 as a modem...but thanks to opera mini5 hacked i can browse for free
justbe3112
it's all about what u prefer, I like lying in my bed & browse...

& what's an opera mini5 hacked?
It's not the same as in the OM site for free? u r browsing wap for free?

budscom
its modified just for our local network tnx to our fellow creative blogger who made this possible. by the why do u dislike touch screen phone?
budscom
i hate wifi...nothing is free ur still paying ur broadband subscribtion...touch screen phone is newer and better
budscom

i touched it and i like it!!!!! clap.gif
bboynam99
Touch Screen??
Then use I-phone rifle.gif

steroids
sailing
budscom

if i have to buy an expensive touch screen phone it would be N97 or N900 10.gif
bboynam99
if you like playing game
you will like I-phone
it has nice rendering graphic engineer
I-phone= PSP that i know

nfl football betting
discount travel photography
budscom
here's what i do to smart phones...surf the net, take pics and videos, listen to music, txt n call, gaming is just moderate...and i dont like iphones gathering.gif
rizwanak47
I love my nokia 5230 clap.gif
novchanthol
Event now I don have it but I think it's a great phone thumbsup.gif
budscom
nice bugfree firmware clapping.gif
stevejohns
I was a nokia fan before, considering the user friendly menus and reasonable price. But I switched to Apple iPhone now smile.gif I must say thats a completely cool phone. I think thats better considering iPhone always as an option when you are planning to buy a new phone. I agree to that iPhones are bit costly, but sure worth having that!

This is just my simple opinion smile.gif

Iphone 4 Dubai iPad Dubai
budscom
Cons: the camera has poor indoor shot bc it lacks flash, outdoor shot is avarage you may get some good prints. But the video is good @ 30fps. The sound quality is poor/fair compared to N82...
aekkrin
dddddddddddddddddd
bl4ckma9ic
QUOTE (budscom @ Jan 16 2010, 06:39 PM) *

Nokia 5800xp baby brother is here, before i buy this cheaper phone i need some pros and cons bout this phone, the durability, sound quality and compatible applications for it. they say its the same with 5800xm only without a wifi.

--*are we talking bout 5230? for my opinion .. a 5800 look.alike! they say its touch but for me its pressing! unlike 5800, the screen is snsetive .. so, 5230 is bad phone ..cheaper price, but then a low rate phone! i rate it, 3! hehe *--
Alamin007
nice phone
Alamin007
nice phone
Alamin007
nice phone
Alamin007
oops.gif opsss..sorry 4 spam.gif....
BENnGWEN
Touchscreen phone......Cool! I'm using Nokia 6233 for last 2 years, its' sound quality is awesome, what bout this phone, it looks cool! What is its price in indian market?
chetancx
If you can buy 5800xm , then its better then 5230 in many aspects.
sscob1
QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Aug 25 2010, 06:14 PM) *
Touchscreen phone......Cool! I'm using Nokia 6233 for last 2 years, its' sound quality is awesome, what bout this phone, it looks cool! What is its price in indian market?

I am also using Nokia 6233 for last 2 years but recently I change my phone, Nokia 5233 is good and cheapest touch phone. Music quality is not so good. Current price in India is Rs. 6600/- you can go for it.
stevejohns
The phone itself is great, excellent reception, sound and call quality. The interface isn't bad. People who cut down Symbian typically never gave it a chance, or used it. It is a FINE interface for just about everything you would need to do. Recommended smile.gif

Blackberry Torch 9800 Dubai
Online shopping Dubai
uvaisosho
ITS AWESOME PHONE IN ITS RATE:)
zeeshe100
i love nokia 5230 10.gif
syed2011
QUOTE (justbe3112 @ Apr 14 2010, 10:19 PM) *
QUOTE (budscom @ Apr 15 2010, 06:52 AM) *

What u mean? That you prefer 3G without wifi? I had the 6120 that was 3.5G & without wifi, I canceled the wap service & it's a useless phone now.
1.gif

5230 touchscreen is scratch proof as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.