Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samsung And Youtube
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
Diove
i cannot access youtube videos in my samsung s3310 mobile.it shows unsupported content.i need help
saraluna
oh sorry 4 that
topmanner1
I think that youtube videos are of mp4,flv format.Your mobile supports only 3gp format.So,I think due to this it is showing unsupported content.
mixalis96b
Sorry
muhib_shah
QUOTE (Diove @ Jan 5 2010, 02:23 PM) *
i cannot access youtube videos in my samsung s3310 mobile.it shows unsupported content.i need help

friend try flash player
muhib_shah
QUOTE (Diove @ Jan 5 2010, 02:23 PM) *

here is the link try flash player 3 flash player 3
Yoyocell
sorry bro,i cant help you
Adj1993
Its because in youtube you find videos of .flv format ... You need a video converter for that .. And you must have gprs settings for buffering the videos (In bsnl its Bsnl Stream or something like that) :D
novchanthol
You need any plugin or codec to solve but does it has for you, I'm now are problem like this too. Sorry I cant help
lostlyrics
♫ ↑☝↑

unlike asserted here before

an s3310 is capable of playing mpeg4 (h263)
but because its videocam records at only 15fps
maybe the player got overpowered by a higher
framerate in the video that you've downloaded.
(or maybe the mp4 video was encoded in h264)

Alamin007
sorry bro...
kochaji
Its not a big issue..
By using YOU TUBE SOFTWARE you could watch the movies..or the best way is USE BOLT browser it has a built in flash player so that you could watch you TUBE videos..both these are available in M9 gallery..just search it
eliasjan
QUOTE (Diove @ Jan 5 2010, 01:53 PM) *

Use bolt browser
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.