Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Ericsson Satio Theme Help
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
icsoka
Hi,

I have been looking around but i dont specifically find help on Satio themes - how do you install them.
I guess the phone must be in mass media mode but then i dont know where you copy the *.sis files to
I see some files say *.sisx

Please somebody explain to me how this works
gseth
In mass media mode, just copy the .sis or .sisx in any folder or create a custom folder called Themes and put it there.

Once copied, disconnect your phone, go to organiser - file manager - browse to the location of the .sis or .sisx file and double click to open the theme file. Installation will start.

Once installation is completed you can go to setting - personal - themes, and apply the installed theme.

QUOTE (icsoka @ Jan 3 2010, 07:13 PM) *
Hi,

I have been looking around but i dont specifically find help on Satio themes - how do you install them.
I guess the phone must be in mass media mode but then i dont know where you copy the *.sis files to
I see some files say *.sisx

Please somebody explain to me how this works

ArthurWill
@icsoka
You can also transfer the theme via bluetooth. Once transferred to your phone, the file will appear under Text Message. Tap on it and it should prompt you to install the file. Your Satio should support both .sis & .sisx.
asharushar2
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jan 7 2010, 10:52 AM) *
@icsoka
You can also transfer the theme via bluetooth. Once transferred to your phone, the file will appear under Text Message. Tap on it and it should prompt you to install the file. Your Satio should support both .sis & .sisx.

she is right byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif
JulietWaugh
You can also transfer the subject of Bluetooth. When you access the phone, text file is shown below. Press and you should ask for the file to install. You Satie should support both. & Sis. SISX.I think it will be very helping to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.