Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Streaming Iphone Music Via Bt Headset
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
imark
I know all the latest BT headsets are incorporating various background noise canceling technology, but would like to hear from others about just how well it works. I also know that the new Jawbone Prime is reportedly the best at this, but this BT headset is not capable of receiving the BT streamed music from my iPhone 3GS. Of the 2 BT headsets that are capable, the new Blue Ant Q1, and the Jabara Stone, which of these two incorporates the best noise cancellation technology. I realize these are not stereo, and that's OK, because the stereo headphone BT is frankly not that attractive to me. If anyone utilizes BT to listen to their music on their iPhone has first hand knowledge with these two BT headsets please let me know how well they work, or for that matter any other headset. I believe Plantronics also made an older model that is capable, but I was mainly interested in the new BT's on the market. I know these were specifically designed with the new iPhone 3GS in mind. unsure.gif
arbri135
thank you for info

iphone has great features thats why i am wondering in buying it
topmanner1
Thanks for the great information.

Iphone is the best mobile phone in the world.
muhib_shah
thanks
bd_tongi
thanx
_Abi_
hey dat reply great............

iphn. rock.. dude.10.gif
novchanthol
Have fun with Iphone. Thanks!
Alamin007
thanksss
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.