Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Erricson Satio Theme.
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
ATOJAR
I have a sony erricson satio.

Ive downloaded the sony erricson theme creator v4.08, Now in the top right of the creator theres a option to change the phone profile ..... I went to change it to the satio profile and the satio aint listed! ... Or is it in the list under a different name?

Also just to the left of the option to change the phone profile theres a little circle ith a "i" inside, Something to do with proxy settings, the boxes are all blank! ... Do i need this set up?

Thanks in advance for any help.

smile.gif
osiorain
QUOTE (ATOJAR @ Dec 1 2009, 01:32 PM) *

Ive downloaded the sony erricson theme creator v4.08, Now in the top right of the creator theres a option to change the phone profile ..... I went to change it to the satio profile and the satio aint listed! ... Or is it in the list under a different name?

Also just to the left of the option to change the phone profile theres a little circle ith a "i" inside, Something to do with proxy settings, the boxes are all blank! ... Do i need this set up?

smile.gif

There is no support with the SE theme creator for the Satio yet... 1.gif
bd_tongi
Download sony erricson theme creator v4.12
MobileRazor
QUOTE (ATOJAR @ Dec 2 2009, 03:02 AM) *

smile.gif

follow bd_tongi.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.