Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's The Best Cell Phone Right Now?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
pooya7
gathering.gif sent me your emails
[/center][center]
there are lots of mobile phones in stores now adays .and all people or better to say most people of the world has a cell phone .for example me myself ,i have a 2700 classic . its not the best but it s a good one for me .my frinds are argueing weightlift.gif what s the best phone in the world worthy of its prise ...and they defend their own phone ofcourse .... doyou have a good phone ? why is it good ? can you really define that a certain phone is the best ?............why did you get this phone that you have now? I am sure that answers to this questions can help lots of people ,don't you? notworthy.gif
topmanner1
Nokia N-Series Mobiles are the best.
Morff
QUOTE (pooya7 @ Nov 4 2009, 04:19 PM) *
gathering.gif <a href="http://j.neja<email snipped>.com" target="_blank">sent me your emails</a>
[/center][center]
there are lots of mobile phones in stores now adays .and all people or better to say most people of the world has a cell phone .for example me myself ,i have a 2700 classic . its not the best but it s a good one for me .my frinds are argueing weightlift.gif what s the best phone in the world worthy of its prise ...and they defend their own phone ofcourse .... doyou have a good phone ? why is it good ? can you really define that a certain phone is the best ?............why did you get this phone that you have now? I am sure that answers to this questions can help lots of people ,don't you? notworthy.gif

If you need Multimedia Cell Phone you theBest is Nokia NOKIA N79 (for me)

If need Just Perfect Cell Phone you can make from 8800 series ! i more like 8800 Sirocco ( why i sell my i don't know ) smile.gif
arbri135
i have a n73 i know it is not the best cellphone but it is good
arbri135
ive searched nokia n73 in the web and i saw that n73 is the top rated mobile
asharushar2
N86,N97, Sony Idou clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
saraluna
nokia x6 thumbsup.gif
muhib_shah
my 6720c is the best this phone has a 5 mega pixel camera and 600mhz processor
muhib_shah
QUOTE (arbri135 @ Dec 25 2009, 08:09 PM) *
ive searched nokia n73 in the web and i saw that n73 is the top rated mobile

hey arbri i have used n73 its not best. its boring because of its low ram and low processor 6720c is better than n73
bd_tongi
S60v5 Phones
shaon007009
Nokia N Series Are Best To Use...
justbe3112
ESeries the best ever!!
glisser
anyone of them that lasts longer than a few months without me breaking it! laugh.gif laugh.gif surrender.gif

uf168
Nokia N78 is the best and most favorite cell phone in various forum.No doubt about it
kochaji
N97
Kabuto_1995
Nokia c5
kochaji
my phone is not too bad!
blade87
Samsung Galaxy S is currently the best phone. It also got an EISA award European Smartphone 2010-2011.
mth785
If there was a top 10 list of the best phones on the market you wouldn't see a single Nokia on the the list. The list would be dominated by Android with an iPhone 4 thrown in there. The top phone is probably one of the Galaxy S, Evo 4G or maybe the Droid X.
BENnGWEN
Nokia only, pay & worth it
CLEOPATTRA
mine clap.gif
eliasjan
QUOTE (pooya7 @ Nov 4 2009, 04:49 PM) *
gathering.gif <a href="http://j.neja<email snipped>.com" target="_blank">sent me your emails</a>
[/center][center]

N8
technokid1974
at the moment LG Optimus 2X is the most powerful mobile and soon to be realest LG Optimus 2X 3D...

then the next BIG thing to come out next month or so is Samsung Galaxy S2...
thewrench
my choice is nokia
sumitneel
QUOTE (pooya7 @ Nov 4 2009, 05:49 PM) *
[/center][center]

I have 5233'and its good to own,multi features in low cost,cheap and best phone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.