Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Want To Delete My M9 Account
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ArthurWill
You can request to delete your M9 account in this thread. Please provide us the reason for deletion.

Note:
- Please think 3 times before you ask, once deleted, account cannot be recovered
- Please remove your uploads manually via My Account if you no longer wants them. They won't be deleted even after your account is deleted
- Please only post 1 time only. Your account will be deleted as soon as an admin see this thread. We too have lots of to-do, so please understand if we don't do it within 1-2 days. Thank you.
- Please do not ask for account deletion if you only want to change phone, you can change it via My Account > My Profile.

Edit:
This thread will be closed. From now on if you want us to delete your account please send an email to support@mobile9.com

Please include your username & reason for account deletion in your email. Thanks.
technokid1974
if some request there account 2 be delete will all the uploads be gone in the gallery as well or be left?
HamitShala
And how can we change the Username.. surrender.gif

I don't will to change the Username but I only ask.. wink.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (HamitShala @ Nov 3 2009, 10:18 PM) *
And how can we change the Username.. surrender.gif

I don't will to change the Username but I only ask.. wink.gif

No, you can't change your username. And that is already an FAQ.

QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Nov 3 2009, 06:48 PM) *
if some request there account 2 be delete will all the uploads be gone in the gallery as well or be left?

All uploads will be gone as well.
ArthurWill
QUOTE (gomes_dragon @ Nov 10 2009, 03:20 AM) *
Please delete my account.

the reason is i want to create a new account becuase I choose the wrong phone and I cant find a way to change it.

Thanks

You can change your phone in My Account > My Profile.
skorpio_1
Hello,

I want my account to be deleted.

I'm not using my former cellphone any more so I have no use for a Mobile9 account.

thx for your help

spookyudo

i changed my mobile phone

Thanks
vegeta_sa
QUOTE (skorpio_1 @ Jan 5 2010, 02:26 AM) *
Hello,

I want my account to be deleted.

I'm not using my former cellphone any more so I have no use for a Mobile9 account.

thx for your help

QUOTE (spookyudo @ Jan 5 2010, 12:13 PM) *

Thanks

Why deleat your aconts becaus of changing your phones, you can get stuff for almost any phone on m9? just update your phone on your profile, if your phone isnt ther it will be soon.
ArthurWill
@skorpio @spookyudo
Like Vegeta mentioned, what you need to do is simply change your phone in your profile. Here is the direct link to do that ---> http://www.mobile9.com/my/edit_personal/?op=pi smile.gif
ArthurWill
@Endy14
You will have to write in English so I can understand what you want. smile.gif

@glisser
What was your username before? Is your old profile still accessible? I was told by the technical team that all uploads will be gone from gallery. 1st post edited to suggest user to delete uploads themselves via My Account before asking for account deletion. As for forum posts, I won't be able to get rid of them because the account has been deleted.
vegeta_sa
please post here
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...c=65608&hl=
ArthurWill
All requests processed.
rockrocks3

i had changed my mobile phone

Thanks plz delete ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
vaude
@rockrocks3 you can change your mobile phone in my account>my profile>mobile model. thumbsup.gif
hummer-freak
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 3 2009, 02:31 AM) *
You can request to delete your M9 account in this thread. Please provide us the reason for deletion.

Note:
- Please think 3 times before you ask, once deleted, account cannot be recovered
- Please remove your uploads manually via My Account if you no longer wants them. They won't be deleted even after your account is deleted
- Please only post 1 time only. Your account will be deleted as soon as an admin see this thread. We too have lots of to-do, so please understand if we don't do it within 1-2 days. Thank you.

i wont to delete my account is this good?
ArthurWill
All request processed.

@Hummer_freak
I don't get you. You want your account to be deleted?
ArthurWill
All requests processed.
ArthurWill
@Appu0nav
You can't change your username. So what I have done is I deleted your account so you can now create a new one.

@degarDC
I don't understand what you want. You want to delete your account? unsure.gif

All requests processed.
ArthurWill
@audiadde
You can change your phone via My Account > My Profile

@LiiSii15
Same as mentioned above, you can change your phone via My Account > My Profile

@degarDC
You won't be able to register the same username. Why do you want to re-register with the same username? unsure.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (degarDC @ May 20 2010, 01:48 PM) *
@ArthurWill
I had a username for about 6 month ago(not exactly 6 month, it's a range) then i delete it because i had a big exam,
I know i was wrong, but I can't press Ctrl+Z after did it?! so what can i do now?
( I create this new user because of my friends, who i always meet them just in Mobile9 )

Unfortunately there is no way for us to recover your account that was deleted nor you can register the same username again. Sorry.

QUOTE (kms143 @ May 23 2010, 12:59 PM) *
IAM CHANGED MY MOBILE, PLEASE DELETE(close) MY M9 ACCOUNT

You don't have to delete your account. You can change your phone via My Account > My Profile

All other requests processed.
ArthurWill
All requests processed.
ArthurWill
QUOTE (kochaji @ Jun 2 2010, 04:25 PM) *
I want to delete my account...because my uploads are removing everyday by some of the admins..the funny part is THE FILES ARE NOT EVEN LISTS TO THE REJECTED FILE CATEGORY..ITS LOOK LIKE I REMOVED MY FILES...SO I AM NOT A PUPPET OF ANY OF THESE ADMINS...if a file is removed then it will be listed to rejected FILE category and shows the reason..in my case its not..so pls do it

Sometimes it's not we don't have a reason or don't want to give a reason, it's because we don't have the option available to us in the panel. I agree that every rejected file should have a reason stated.

Please post your file ID in this thread and I will take a look. I can rescue your file back if it was rejected wrongly.

@dean6448
Same as kochaji, please let me know the file ID and I will help investigate & follow up.

@bbestel
You don't have to delete your account, you can change your phone by going to My Account > My Profile

QUOTE (ipohboyz @ Jun 13 2010, 04:28 PM) *
hey admin.. I want to delete my account.. could u help me out..
i'm so busy lately.. there's no time for me to hang out on the internet..
the reason i doing this is because i am have change school.. from daily school to boarding school..
i dont have much time to open m9 and reply other coment..
i hope u could understand me and help me out..
tq... surrender.gif

You sure about this? You can just leave your account and just reply to people whenever you have time to visit mobile9. If I delete your account now all your uploads, friends, comments, gifts will all gone. There is no way to reverse and get them back.

@all others
Your requests have been proceed. smile.gif

Estrella_red
I forgot my username and I make another account with another mail,but how can I delete the previous one so I can change the mail?
ArthurWill
QUOTE (Senou @ Jul 29 2010, 09:28 PM) *
Hello...
Is it possible to transfer my uploads to my new account?

Unfortunately, nop.

QUOTE (Flyingbluedrms @ Aug 21 2010, 09:11 AM) *
my dear Patricia, if i am one of those you intentionally left not deleted you are so sweet. that touched my heart. however, i wish it to be deleted. there is some site guard freak from "Z" who stalks my account and copies everything I post on my page here, and then acts like she is me on there. sort of ruins the experience.

Opsie, terrible to hear something like that. On the other hand there is nothing much we can do isn't it? Can just let people know in your M9 profile that you are not on Z? Cause it's quite a pain to see people go because they have such a bad experience of stuff we don't really have control over.

QUOTE (Estrella_red @ Aug 23 2010, 01:13 AM) *
I forgot my username and I make another account with another mail,but how can I delete the previous one so I can change the mail?

Just let me know which user account you want to delete. smile.gif

@all
Processed.
Anemone20
Hi
i want to delete my page .because i don't want it any more .i don't have any free time .and in Iran we have some problem with internet and i hate it.so please delete my profile.
Nemesis101
Hi,

Why is there not the option to delete accounts from the account "settings" ?
Adj1993
So that we can get the reason why member wish to delete his account smile.gif
We can try to help them smile.gif
Flavix
Hi m9 admin team,

I would be apriciate if you close my account as far as you can.
I have my personal reasons.... i dont want to use m9 anymore.
So, i'd be very thankful to have my id close here.

Thanks!

Flávia.
ArthurWill
QUOTE (Nemesis101 @ Sep 5 2010, 04:22 PM) *
Hi,

Why is there not the option to delete accounts from the account "settings" ?

We had one. The option then got removed due to security problem.

QUOTE (Adj1993 @ Sep 5 2010, 06:21 PM) *
So that we can get the reason why member wish to delete his account smile.gif
We can try to help them smile.gif

Yup, that's also one good thing about going manual. smile.gif

@all
Your requests processed. Those I haven't deleted = leaving buffering time for you to reconsider as account deletion is not reversible.
Anemone20
QUOTE (Anemone20 @ Sep 4 2010, 07:54 AM) *
Hi
i want to delete my page .because i don't want it any more .i don't have any free time .and in Iran we have some problem with internet and i hate it.so please delete my profile.

why don't you delete my account?
musikatroce
please delete my account

Thanks
Yoyocell
musikatroce@ You not must to delete your account, you can changed your phone by visit your homesite(your profile) then just click on "edit profile"
Then find a bar namely "mobile phone" after that select which what phones you want thumbsup.gif
Adj1993
Hi aw smile.gif i spend a very good time here . You and ssivik were my one of fav admins smile.gif but i want to request one thing . Plz delete my mobile9 account sad.gif take care all . Will surely miss you all smile.gif thumbsup.gif byebye.gif thanks byebye.gif I will miss my friends like yoyo , sheon , inakhe , raindeer etc smile.gif
ArthurWill
Request processed. smile.gif
ArthurWill
Requests processed.
ArthurWill
All requests processed accordingly! grouphug.gif
Triggah
Delete My Account

I Don't Use This Website or it's services...
ArthurWill
QUOTE (mo72ga97 @ Feb 18 2011, 09:38 AM) *

i am not able to download...being told my device is not supported...thanks

What's your device? Let us know so we can take a look & see if we can offer something good for your phone. smile.gif Thanks!

All other requests processed accordingly. grouphug.gif
mairazl
Reason: I'm retired as a themer.
username: mairazl

Thank you.
Morteza_Amorous
Please, delete my account ASAP! I don't want to be here anymore .... i have some problems....
P_O
I am writing again to you, my old login was valo_lady. I wanna ask you, how many times shall I ask to DELETE COMPLETELY my account with login "valo_lady"? I can't log in to it, some people are writing there, cose I checked it without log into it, I found this account and still this account exists and I'm asking WHY??? I don't want some people to write there anything, cose I don't want it to exist!!!! I created this account with login: "P_O" just to write about my old one and problem of it's existince in this site. I am telling again: I DON'T WANT ACCOUNT WITH LOGIN "VALO_LADY" TO EXIST IN THIS SITE SO DELETE THAT COPMPLETELY. Why you can't do what I'm asking for since over week? It's so hard to understand that I have serious problems because of that account? So delete that completely and let me be calm about it, not pissed off all the time, cose still it exists and some people can write there.
_Blumarine_
Sorry dear admin i do not want to delete my account. 1000,000 times sorry
Yeheshan

I don't use this site.
jaimebautista09
hi! there! grouphug.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
ciprian_sv
Please completely delete my account.
I don't use this website or it's services.

Thank you!
jaimebautista09
why is it that they want to delete their mobile9 account?.is it cool to have an account here!
sovanlalkhamaru
Please completely delete my account.
I don't use this website or it's services.

Thank you!

jaimebautista09
but why? what was your reason? grouphug.gif
shubhamahajan21
Hey AW sis I want to delete my account enjoyed here so much..!
Want to take a long leave from here, hope I will see you all soon...!
jaimebautista09
dont delete it dude!.dont say goodbye!.your friends here will miss you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.