Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Themes By Jasperl
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
JasperL
Hey everyone,

I just decided to put my previews here in a brand new own topic.
Alright, at the moment I got 2 theme's (working on a 3rd). Here they are:

My first theme: Libra -Download here-

My second theme: Jazz Jackrabbit 2 -Download here-

Ratings and comments are welcome ^^ and don't hesitate to download. I also accept buddy requests, 'cause I'm still buddy-huntin' gathering.gif

If I finish more themes, I'll upload previews here ^^

See ya guys around
ArthurWill
Welcome to M9, Jasper! clap.gif For some reason your theme previews weren't showing so I have uploaded your preview to imageshack and then post them here.

Of the two themes, I prefer Libra, it has better usability imo, texts and highlights are more clearly visible than Jazz Jackrabbit. Looking forward to your next theme. If you want to meet more people sharing the same passion in theming, do consider joining the ThemeMaking Challenge & browse through other themers theming threads & put your comments there. Hope you enjoy M9 as much as we all do. grouphug.gif
Sourav_Kumar
Welcome to M9 jasper.. grouphug.gif ..as AW mentioned Libra looks good and has better usability than Jazz Jackrabbit...waiting for your next theme... thumbsup.gif
wish you enjoy theming here on M9.. smile.gif
JasperL
Alright people, I finished my 3rd theme. I hope you guys like it, since I think it's better than my other 2 smile.gif
And here it is

Lime -Download here-

Thank you for commenting my other 2 themes also smile.gif
More themes coming soon smile.gif

Cya,
Jasper xx
bluebutterfly11
Welcome to Mobile9 Jasper.
Your themes are wonderful, I especially like the Lime theme, very impressive clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif
JasperL
Awh thank you so much Blue Butterfly. I'm doing my best to make my themes look good. Thanks for the support notworthy.gif
liapireas
Congratulations on your new thread.
Cute themes....keep it up!!!!
JasperL
Thanks a lot for those supporting words, Lia notworthy.gif I really appreciate it smile.gif
JasperL
Hello everyone, its been long, I hope you haven't forgotten about me byebye.gif

I'm doing great at school. Unfortunately it takes up so much time, so I hardly can theme. I'm currently working on a Christmas theme, it should be finished soon. Here's the wallpaper art. Uploading the full theme soon.

Comments are welcome smile.gif See you around

Jasper
saraluna
nice work
topmanner1
Hello jasperl your themes are excellent and love the beautiful previews of the themes.You have a lot of creativity, your work on themes was fantastic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.