Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Can I Download Game In Samsung Star Gt S5230
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Games
assjack
Please it would be deeply appreciated if someone can help me in downloading games in samsung star gt s5230
---marco---
Just go to d M9 gallery, choose ur phone model, select category (Java Software), then Games n that's all angel_not.gif
busybe68
Not really familar with your phone but I have been reading the forums for my Samsung Impression and it seems that it is a b@#%^..t trying to get games on a samsung phone. Im not a tech pro but this has been the way I do it. I use the mobile9lite to access the site from my phone and download the game directly to my phone. I can not download the games to my computer. I keep getting errors and I have tried several of the fixes mentioned on the site. I have ATT and you can not use their web browser to download the games. You can access the site ok but it wont let you download the games. Use another browser. I have Opera. I open Opera, got to mobile9 and search for the games. As an added cheat. I will access the site on my laptop. Go shopping for games. Add games that I think that will work to my favorites. Access mobile9 on my phone and sign on to my page. All of my games are right there and I just start downloading from there. I dont have to hunt around. If it works with my phone I will leave a comment saying that it works great with the kind of phone that I have or if it doesnt, then I will respectfully leave a coment that it did work out. Hope this helps. byebye.gif
mixalis96b
Just bclick the right button download!
amitsood007
M9 Rocks for all Mobile Needs. grouphug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.