Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do They Know All!?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
FRIPTO
Hello friends,
I am using Idea cellular services in India, I recently called their customer services regarding a gprs issue about rate plans, The guy that side knew everything about my internet usage from my number like when did I last used my gprs how much 'Rupees' were deducted for that perticular session, when did I applied for a 1Rupee per day deduction plan et cetera. I was little amazed that how much information does they save about us but was also horrified by the fact that If they also save our browsing history or net activities, though I am not from Al-Queda or a Taliban extremists ;-) but yes I am very much concerned about my privacy. So do you think there more to know about this, do you have an opinion?, If yes then please reply.
PG001
but the knowledge about your browsing is kept Secret

It's Just cause of security reasons they keep a track
p.snp
i think they doesn't track our browsing content ......
saraluna
unsure.gif
arbri135
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Alamin007
dry.gif
kochaji
If they want then they will get your history of surfing mostlty the sites you visited
CLEOPATTRA
essay register Ur net under false name..so u don't leave Ur net fingertips..also delete Ur browering history.
inakhe
QUOTE (CLEOPATTRA @ Jan 17 2011, 06:48 PM) *
essay register Ur net under false name..so u don't leave Ur net fingertips..also delete Ur browering history.

Really Cleopattra? Thats good. I thought they know it all.
CLEOPATTRA
QUOTE (inakhe @ Jan 17 2011, 08:53 AM) *

dear inakhe it seams that u just LOVE to quote me ........... byebye.gif byebye.gif
inakhe
QUOTE (CLEOPATTRA @ Jan 18 2011, 03:48 PM) *
QUOTE (inakhe @ Jan 17 2011, 08:53 AM) *

dear inakhe it seams that u just LOVE to quote me ........... byebye.gif byebye.gif

10.gif yes. Really. Its my pleasure to do so.
CLEOPATTRA
thanks.
eliasjan
QUOTE (FRIPTO @ Oct 19 2009, 11:02 AM) *
Hello friends,
I am using Idea cellular services in India, I recently called their customer services regarding a gprs issue about rate plans, The guy that side knew everything about my internet usage from my number like when did I last used my gprs how much 'Rupees' were deducted for that perticular session, when did I applied for a 1Rupee per day deduction plan et cetera. I was little amazed that how much information does they save about us but was also horrified by the fact that If they also save our browsing history or net activities, though I am not from Al-Queda or a Taliban extremists ;-) but yes I am very much concerned about my privacy. So do you think there more to know about this, do you have an opinion?, If yes then please reply.

If They Want Then They Can Get
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.