Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
liapireas
My new entry for DC
Topic : Themes

Dragon Baby

Download Link (Version 4.9)
Download Link (Version 4.7 and 4.8)
thabull
magnificent in every way and aspect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shaon007009
This is awesome... Softkeys are unusual, Colors are totally extraordinary combination.. This is perfect... wow.gif
Nicque_T7
Out Stading................. Bravo Bravo clap.gif 10.gif notworthy.gif
liapireas
Hmmmmmmmmmmm only cute boys arrive in my thread these days !!!!!! devil2.gif
But hey I'm not complaining ! thumbsup.gif
Thanks a lot guys for the support and for giving me the strength to carry on !!! cheers.gif
malytopol
OH! no! you forgot a sweet girl! laugh.gif but this sweet girl was last night badly sleepy and tired so I didn't come here! it is a superb theme! I like the well defined and colorful softkeys and backgrounds! every thing match very well! 10.gif
arbri135
Liaaaaa......You amaze me in every theme....This one is absolutely amazing...I love the textures so much....Popups are Just wOw....Softkey design is just awesome....The barwork fits great with the wallpaper....idk what to say other Lia.....You got the Hand for themeing....Hats off to you Sweety....
rhtz
Best showcase thread ever 10.gif .. Brilliant work Lia .. Just love the pirate theme .. wow.gif
Nicque_T7
QUOTE (liapireas @ Jun 15 2011, 11:19 PM) *
Hmmmmmmmmmmm only cute boys arrive in my thread these days !!!!!! devil2.gif
But hey I'm not complaining ! thumbsup.gif
Thanks a lot guys for the support and for giving me the strength to carry on !!! cheers.gif

You Think Lion Faced Guys Are Cute ?? !! wink.gif
liapireas
Nick Unfortunately I can't see your pic , the link you gave doesn't allow it for me ! dry.gif (Lions can be cute in a way too ! smile.gif )
rhtz It's great to see you here my friend , I missed you and thanks for the super awesome comment, I'm going to blush now ! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Arbri Thanks Arbri so much ! smile.gif
Malihe And ...... a cute girl in my company !!!!!! tongue.gif I love seeing you wondering in my place and thanks for the comment !!!! wink.gif
taghytotty
Another cute girle is here tongue.gif ..

and love tht cute dragon and z whole theme too much wub.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif ..

well dont Lia ..also i missed age of pirates .. it,s too awesome work done in it ...keep rocking thumbsup.gif ...
liapireas
Taghy Another sweet and beautiful girl visits my thread , thanks a lot for the great comment I love it !!!! wub.gif
liapireas
My new theme for TMC Week 278 ! byebye.gif
Topic : Colors

Sweet Girl

Download Link ( Version 4.7 and 4.8)

Download Link ( Version 4.9 )
shaon007009
Good luck for the TMC dear... I really never find out a way to bit you... You are always greater... To tell you a truth, sometimes I tried to make my theme after you.. So that I can make a better one... It was really a foolishness to run after you... Now I find a way.. Just making a good one.. Not running after you... Because I'm getting fat.. I become tired faster now... Hehheheheh....
Anyway... I feels really good to use your themes... In my phone I still have three of your theme now... More than my own creation... With this it'll be four in number... Thank you so much for giving us this gorgeous theme.... It's gonna be in my phone for long for sure... wub.gif
mohamedali05
I love you lia Lolzzz clap.gif 10.gif
liapireas
Thank you Shaon !!! notworthy.gif
And to tell you the truth your " Sailor girl " is still having her spot in my phone too !!!! wink.gif I adore it ! wub.gif
Come on you have great skills in theming Shaon, why do you have to run after me ? ohmy.gif
I'm tooooooooo old to run too !!!! surrender.gif
If I was competing in the last TMC, I was going to " eat your dust " for sure ! laugh.gif
But that's not the point here, try to become better and better every time , to satisfy yourself first !!! smile.gif

To tell you a truth, sometimes I tried to make my theme after you.. So that I can make a better one...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif No problem I'm open for a fight !!!! flex.gif showoff.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (mohamedali05 @ Jun 24 2011, 06:34 PM) *
I love you lia Lolzzz clap.gif 10.gif

Thanks mohamed !!! gathering.gif
Are you going to sing for me too ???????? serenade.gif
malytopol
so nice theme my sweet Lia! wub.gifI Like it so much! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
shaon007009
Fight..!!!! I'm so scared to fight an old women... I heard that there some monster live in them... The monster is the experience... devil2.gif

Now comes the running... I've already lost before you in race... Just trying to follow your track... Remember when you joined the TMC..??? It's only 2 weeks before me.. And you are faster then me more than 2 years now... So I'm trying to do what exactly your told... Satisfying myself... wub.gif

About last TMC.. I'm waiting for the theme you'd made with the wallpaper... Will you please do it..??? It would have a great fun if you had made the theme that week... At least there would be some hesitation to select themes to vote between us.. Winning is never matter that should be mentioned.. It comes and goes... I'll be waiting for the theme.. notworthy.gif
thabull
after all this (right) praise from shaon, what more could i say Lia?
ofcourse i don't agree in that "old lady" part....... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif u r young, a schoolgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but your themes are still and always be p e r f e c t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Yoyocell
what a great theme lia wow.gif 10.gif loved it wub.gif
liapireas
Thanks yoyo, Alex, Malihe and Shaon !!!! wow.gif

Shaon Firstly "old woman" ??? mad.gif I'm OLDER than you baby not OLD in general !!!!! bash.gif Beware I will unlease my inner monster !!!! devil2.gif
By the way I see it , there is no challenge or a race between us !!!! smile.gif
We joined almost at the same period ???? Super but how do you remember it ??? ohmy.gif
And I wanted to make a theme with your "sailor girl",I didn't even started to make one .... wink.gif
Maybe some time in the future, I will kill myself from my boredom right now !!!! yawn.gif

Alex First of all I owe you a lunch with that "schoolgirl" comment !!! serenade.gif
And secondly thanks very much for the praise !!! winkiss.gif
shaon007009
Ooooppppssss... I'm so sorry my lady... notworthy.gif It should be an elder woman... Not old... My bad... surrender.gif
Don't unleash your monster.. Let it be more wild and giant... smile.gif
And yes there is no race between us... I'm trying to follow a way that one of my coolest friend walked and still walking... wub.gif
The joining date wasn't so much tough to remember... At least I had to know a little about your journey at M9.. notworthy.gif
Finally I'll be waiting for the Theme you'd made.. notworthy.gif
Good luck on TMC this time.. I'm so sure, you are on the top for me this week... notworthy.gif
taghytotty
Love this one Lia ..it,s simple ..yet Perrfect happy.gif ..

ur bar works r awesomeeeeeee .. and ur colors are simply so beautifull wub.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif ...
shaon007009
Congratulations dear.. I was more that 100% sure that there is no way anyone could win except you this week... wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
malytopol
Big Congratulations to you honey Lia! very well deserved win! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Nicque_T7

You Rock.....!! clap.gif
liapireas
Thanks Shaon, Nick, Malihe and Taghy, you are very sweet guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
liapireas
Double post !!!!!!!!!!!!! chair.gif
liapireas
My new entry for TMC Week 280
Topic : Painting

Original painting by Vladimir Kush .

Green Apple

Download Link (Version 4.7 and 4.8 )

Download Link (Version 4.9 )
malytopol
Absolutely Love it! perfect and so fresh and nice! 10.gif
thabull
it's so beautiful Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
two awesome pieces of art binded toghether so harmonicaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
shaon007009
Fantastic... Absolutely amazing... The butterfly is looking great... Barwork is superb... Inputs specially small input is great... Totally it's awesome... wow.gif 10.gif
liapireas
Thanks Malihe, Alex and Shaon !!!! cheers.gif
Lots of hugs to you my friends !!!! notworthy.gif
malytopol
Congratulations Honey for your Gold! very well Deserved Win! 10.gif cheers.gif
shaon007009
Congratulations dear LIA... clap.gif
vaude
Nice themes and Congratulations smile.gif 10.gif
liapireas
Thanks a lot Malihe, Shaon and vaude !!!!!!

Kavel
Wow, nice theme, congratulation !!
liapireas
Thank you very much kavel !!!! wow.gif
shaon007009
I think I just saw a new theme from you.. But you deleted that from gallery (if I'm not wrong).. Where is that one..????
liapireas
Here is the theme I deleted few days ago Shaon .... byebye.gif

My entry for TMC Week 281
Topic : Favourite TV Show

True Blood

Download Link (Version 4.7 and 4.8)
Download Link (Version 4.9)

thabull
so cool Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think icould have a true blood for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 3 2011, 05:07 PM) *
so cool Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think icould have a true blood for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Thanks my sweet Alex !!! notworthy.gif
True Blood .... the drink or the show ????? gathering.gif
malytopol
so great theme as always! I really Like your bars, and every thing in theme match very well clapping.gif 10.gif
thabull
QUOTE (liapireas @ Aug 5 2011, 09:28 AM) *

hahahahahahahahaha... the theme i ment...... (but unfortunatelly i don't have a SE phone....)
as far as the show is conserned... i am becoming addicted to it..... just found the 5 first episodes of s4.... (but i think i miss some seasons... lol lol lol)
liapireas
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 5 2011, 12:16 PM) *
QUOTE (liapireas @ Aug 5 2011, 09:28 AM) *

hahahahahahahahaha... the theme i ment...... (but unfortunatelly i don't have a SE phone....)
as far as the show is conserned... i am becoming addicted to it..... just found the 5 first episodes of s4.... (but i think i miss some seasons... lol lol lol)

I get you Alex !!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
It's an addictive show for sure !!!!! I'm an "V" addict myself !!!!! laugh.gif
pupattola70
Dear Lia yours themes are really great works, whit original details and colours! And I like very much yours signatures: Primavera, Magicas, Taghy, Shaon and others: stunning designs Congrats!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
shaon007009
Congratulations on your gold again... clapping.gif
MaWaHe
very nice theme... clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.