Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Themes By Liapireas
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
shaon007009
QUOTE (thabull @ Feb 19 2011, 03:56 PM) *
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
i like this one even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a special dark ood coming out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with you Alex bro.. This one is better for me too.. clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif
malytopol
wow.gif Lia these two one are your best till now in my opinion! very great themes! I like both of them! both are my favorite, 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif I have still problem opening theme pages every where....unless I'm so eager to download them! crybaby.gif
liapireas
Thank you so much Malihe, Arbri and Shaon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KingArian
Wonderful Themes lia, amazing wow.gif ...... Thanx for sharing clap.gif
ronaldo23
Wow Lia, your cerebros themes are really awesome!! 10.gif my fav is the blue smile.gif
Kennydante
WOW YOUR ALL THEMES ARE GREAT clap.gif
liapireas
Thanks kenny , rony and king arian !!!!!!!
liapireas
My theme for DC-10
Topic : Dance themes

Ballerina Dance

Download Link (Version 4.7 and 4.8)
Download Link (Version 4.9)
kaifiki
awesome themes,
i hav ever seeen.
arbri135
You are making me go wild with all these amazing themes you make Time after time....A 1000000000/10 rating for this one wow.gif clapping.gif
malytopol
very very lovely theme! I Love your fantastic and delicate detailing! 10.gif
liapireas
Thank you so much for the comments kaifiki, Malihe and Arbri !!!!!!!!
liapireas
My new entry for TMC Week 271
Topic : "Metallic"

Butterfly Effect

Download Link

malytopol
very nice theme with very lovely color and bars! great work as always! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
shaon007009
This is really a perfect work.. The color combo is amazing.. A super fresh work... I really imagine that "How you think of such great ideas for your themes..!!" A piece of art.. wow.gif 10.gif wow.gif
liapireas
Thanks Shaon and Malihe !!!!!
kaifiki
wow,
Nice,
Awesom themes.
dLazaros
geia sou lia.

nice work, love it! wink.gif
liapireas
Thanks kaifiki and dLazaros it is so nice of you dropping by to say hi, thank you !!!! notworthy.gif
Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ .... wub.gif
thabull
once again a so inspired and of high excellent quality theme presented by u Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif sometimes u make me wish u were a smbian themer!!!!!!!!! sometimes i say that if u were a symbian themer i would never have started creating themes cause i would have been using yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
liapireas
QUOTE (thabull @ Mar 19 2011, 12:45 PM) *
once again a so inspired and of high excellent quality theme presented by u Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif sometimes u make me wish u were a smbian themer!!!!!!!!! sometimes i say that if u were a symbian themer i would never have started creating themes cause i would have been using yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a comment dear bull !!!!!!!!! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Thank you so much ..... I have no words !
Maybe one day I will be able to make Symbian themes just for you, who knows ???????? surrender.gif
BianChi007
Congrats Lia, all of your themes are so amazing and innovative..... wow.gif
liapireas
Thanks BianChi ...
malytopol
congratulations for another very well deserved Gold dear!
al-sagban
Amazing themes ... i wish that i have Sony phones to download them
liapireas
Thank you very much Malihe and al-sagban!
KingArian
QUOTE (liapireas @ Mar 17 2011, 03:24 PM) *
My new entry for TMC Week 271
Topic : "Metallic"

Butterfly Effect

Download Link

clapping.gif Awesome theme Lia..clapping.gif..perfect! clap.gif
kaifiki
its my pleasure sis lia.
liapireas
Thanks kaifiki and king !
sugato_maity
good 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (sugato_maity @ Apr 5 2011, 08:24 AM) *
good 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
mohamedali05
Sister..you are my idol in theme (or other)designing .i'll work hard to learn how to be half of the designer you are now,you have a wonderfull gift..good luck in design & life.sorry to be long,it's bcaus of my poor english and my deep admiration toward your work.
liapireas
QUOTE (mohamedali05 @ Apr 7 2011, 02:30 AM) *
Sister..you are my idol in theme (or other)designing .i'll work hard to learn how to be half of the designer you are now,you have a wonderfull gift..good luck in design & life.sorry to be long,it's bcaus of my poor english and my deep admiration toward your work.

Thanks for that super comment mohamedali, I'm very glad you like my work !!!!!! notworthy.gif

Here is my new one for TMC 273
Topic : "Maternal Love"
The wallpaper is a painting by Raphael Sanzio.

The Tempi Madonna

Download Link

malytopol
wow!! Lia! I just Love your theme! one of your loveliest themes! 10.gif 10.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (malytopol @ Apr 15 2011, 11:09 AM) *
wow!! Lia! I just Love your theme! one of your loveliest themes! 10.gif 10.gif

You are so sweet Malihe thank you !!!!!! notworthy.gif
thabull
your ability of transforming one kind of art to an other, always amazes me Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
shaon007009
All hail to the Queen of texture theming... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif With your new ornaments your theming style become unique.. No one can be same to the queen.. You place is always yours.. You'll rule this world ( this type of theme making ) forever.. I pray to God to give you the eternal life.. So that we can always enjoy your works.. notworthy.gif wub.gif
arbri135
You girl are simply unbelievable person....a girl whos talent is endless....truly a legend of all time themers.... winkiss.gif
thewrench
real wonderful themes
thewrench
sorry for double post. Its my browser error.
liapireas
Thanks a million Shaon, bull, wrench and Arbri !!!!! notworthy.gif wub.gif smile.gif
liapireas
A new one !!!! byebye.gif
The very well known painting of "Mona Lisa" by one of my favourites Leonardo Da Vinci ! notworthy.gif

Mona Lisa

Download Link

thump_rockstar
The Mona Lisa looks awesome 10.gif
shaon007009
She is looking Magnificent.. wow.gif 10.gif
liapireas
Thumpy and Shaon, thanks boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif
malytopol
Congratulations Lia for your Gold! very well deserved! 10.gif
shaon007009
This is really nice to congratulate you once again on your shiny gold again.. Very well done dear... clapping.gif wow.gif clapping.gif
liapireas
Thanks Malihe and Shaon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arbri135
Lia...My queen congrats for the new shiny gold....you are simply awesome...... wub.gif wub.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (arbri135 @ Apr 20 2011, 09:03 PM) *
Lia...My queen congrats for the new shiny gold....you are simply awesome...... wub.gif wub.gif

Thanks dear Arbri ! happy.gif wink.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.