Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unlocking From Vodafone Australia
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
brahd79
A friend gave me his old nokia 6300, but it is locked to vodafone australia and i am with optus.
I want to try and get around the $50.00 unlocking fee,
does anyone know where to go to get it for free?
I would use vodafone, but the coverage isnt the best, and although optus is not
great either, it is still marginally better.
Already went ion the vodafone site, and even though the phone is not under contract, they still sell
them and so I will be charged for it. Otherwise I will sell it to somebody with a vodafone sim card.
saraluna
blink.gif
arbri135
sleep.gif sleep.gif sleep.gif sleep.gif sleep.gif sleep.gif sleep.gif byebye.gif
mahikarthik198
There are many ways to unlock mobile,but unlocking using unlock code is the best,i have unlocked my lg mobile using unlocking code,here is the site where Visit My Website i get unlocking code for low cost.

VIKING-6120
THERE IS OTHER WAYS TO UNLOCK CODES AND YOU DONT NEED TO PAY I WENT TO YOU TUBE AND THEY HAVE VIDEOS THERE TO SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT
muhib_shah
Try unlocking codes
Alamin007
bash.gif
kochaji
Google it
eliasjan
QUOTE (brahd79 @ Oct 18 2009, 06:19 AM) *
A friend gave me his old nokia 6300, but it is locked to vodafone australia and i am with optus.
I want to try and get around the $50.00 unlocking fee,
does anyone know where to go to get it for free?
I would use vodafone, but the coverage isnt the best, and although optus is not
great either, it is still marginally better.
Already went ion the vodafone site, and even though the phone is not under contract, they still sell
them and so I will be charged for it. Otherwise I will sell it to somebody with a vodafone sim card.

No Way You Must Pay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.