Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Theme That Changes With Time
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
iamdead06
I have a question.. if we can make analog clock themes in which the hands of clock change with time, Can we make a theme in which some other object changes with time like could there be day and night in the theme.
if there is a still back ground, say some landscape, can the position of sun be changed with time in the animation??? so that the Sun rises on your phone screen in the morning, and sets in the evening and then its dark on your phone screen during night. Is something like this possible???
priyahana
no
ada09
Buddy, it is really a great idea. And I believe it will come true in the near future, but right now it is impossible as far as I know.
bd_tongi
hhhhhhhhhhh
Tyronne
it is possible. just be sure that your phone supports flash.

MobileRazor
QUOTE (iamdead06 @ Oct 11 2009, 01:50 AM) *
I have a question.. if we can make analog clock themes in which the hands of clock change with time, Can we make a theme in which some other object changes with time like could there be day and night in the theme.
if there is a still back ground, say some landscape, can the position of sun be changed with time in the animation??? so that the Sun rises on your phone screen in the morning, and sets in the evening and then its dark on your phone screen during night. Is something like this possible???

check my gallery and search with your title.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.