Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alonso Joins Ferrari F1 Team
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
Kosterro
Today Ferrari has announced a three-year deal starting next season with 2005 and 2006 World Champion Fernando Alonso.

My opinion – Alonso and Ferrari are incompatible because Alonso as well as Massa it is very emotional. And who will be now first and second number? Felipe precisely will not want second number.

What do you think in this occasion? cool.gif
mohib-rameen
massa is better then alonso for farrari
ArthurWill
QUOTE (Kosterro @ Oct 1 2009, 04:58 AM) *
My opinion – Alonso and Ferrari are incompatible because Alonso as well as Massa it is very emotional. And who will be now first and second number? Felipe precisely will not want second number.

I agree with you on that. After the Alonso & Hamilton breakup in McLaren, I cannot see Alonso accepting another driver of similar competitiveness. Massa is a Ferrari boy as much as Alonso is a Renault boy. So ... 2010 should be exciting.

Btw, what's your opinion about Kimi? Back to McLaren? Is lack of commitment the reason why Ferrari drop him and go for Alonso? unsure.gif
mixalis96b
I Want massa for ferrari no alonso!

ArthurWill
QUOTE (Kosterro @ Oct 1 2009, 04:58 AM) *
And who will be now first and second number? Felipe precisely will not want second number.

According to Autosport - Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali says there is no question of Fernando Alonso being given priority over Felipe Massa in the squad unless only one of them is in title contention. smile.gif
Kosterro
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Oct 1 2009, 01:14 AM) *
Btw, what's your opinion about Kimi? Back to McLaren? Is lack of commitment the reason why Ferrari drop him and go for Alonso? unsure.gif

I think that Kimi one of the fastest racers of the championship, but recently it didn’t have not enough motivation … though it is necessary to recognise this year it gives all the best more.

If Kimi will pass in a McLaren that it will be very interesting to look at Hamilton struggle and Raikkonen. cool.gif
mohib-rameen
massa no alonso
ArthurWill
QUOTE (Kosterro @ Oct 2 2009, 01:14 AM) *
I think that Kimi one of the fastest racers of the championship, but recently it didn’t have not enough motivation … though it is necessary to recognise this year it gives all the best more.

If Kimi will pass in a McLaren that it will be very interesting to look at Hamilton struggle and Raikkonen. cool.gif

Indeed. A lot have been said about lack of commitment & motivation from Kimi. He tend to struggle when the car is not good. When given a super quite Ferrari, he almost always return to the flying Finn form. Maybe he wants to prove a point, that's why for the past few races, he has been performing really well. smile.gif
sulthankareem
massa is good
but alonso is very good
hellknight666
alonso is useless wot are ferrari thinking
sufie100
Kimi is better than Alonso!!!
mixalis96b
massa the best!
STATICX_BOY
Yoyocell
sultankhaseem@ i agree with you....:gond:
handikap
kochaji
Good Move by Ferrari
dUNoWnMe
im a massa fan in f1 although my family likes mclaren -.-
kochaji
san-sagar
clap.gif farrari clap.gif
alpha-1986
ferarri
soumyadeepbshn
I Want massa for ferrari no alonso!
HeavensCloud
ok!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.