Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyronne's S60 Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
Tyronne
Well, my first attempt at making S60 3rd Ed. theme.

Visit my S40 Theme Thread (Click Here)

Visit my Sony Ericsson Theme Thread (Click Here)

A friend of mine in DA (the1blur) has made a sony ericsson theme version of this wallpaper also.

Click to Download Theme

Tyronne
I'm making my 2nd S60 theme. a lot of editing will be needed so it will not be out soon.

NOTE: I'm using icons of flahorn in this one. though i didn't ask permission to use it so i will not post the sis file yet.
sp0rtskiller03
wow.. awesome theme.. ur not making anymore s40 themes??
Longhairsteff
Very nice attempt! To be honest. It's great 10.gif

QUOTE (Tyronne @ Sep 22 2009, 08:22 AM) *
NOTE: i downloaded the icon pack which skylion said he worked so hard for so many hours. he didn't allow his icons to be included in any theme for download so i'm not sure if i should include the sis file.

There is a touch icon pack done by Zylam Marex. You can use that iconpack. Google for it. Have seen he's iconpack in many themes.
Sourav_Kumar
Wow great attempt......looking awesome........ wow.gif
sulthankareem
awesome
keep making themes for s603rd edition phones
Gault
QUOTE (Tyronne @ Sep 22 2009, 12:23 AM) *
I'm making my 2nd S60 theme. a lot of editing will be needed so it will not be out soon.

NOTE: I'm using icons of flahorn in this one. though i didn't ask permission to use it so i will not post the sis file yet.

if ur using flahorn's series 60 prototype icons. u dont need to worry abt that. they r free for use with any theme. and he wont mind seeing his icons on ur themes. cuz they r awesome..
Tyronne
QUOTE (Longhairsteff @ Sep 24 2009, 01:46 AM) *
Very nice attempt! To be honest. It's great 10.gif

NOTE: i downloaded the icon pack which skylion said he worked so hard for so many hours. he didn't allow his icons to be included in any theme for download so i'm not sure if i should include the sis file.

There is a touch icon pack done by Zylam Marex. You can use that iconpack. Google for it. Have seen he's iconpack in many themes.

Actually, i don't know if its Zylam Marex's icon pack or skylion. these touch icon pack are so confusing. many themers are saying its their work. and im so confused who the original maker of this icon pack. anyway, i'll upload it to the gallery.

QUOTE (Gault @ Sep 24 2009, 07:13 PM) *
if ur using flahorn's series 60 prototype icons. u dont need to worry abt that. they r free for use with any theme. and he wont mind seeing his icons on ur themes. cuz they r awesome..

That's great to hear. i read on his post in DA that it is indeed free to use, but needed to ask for permission first. smile.gif
Gault
That's great to hear. i read on his post in DA that it is indeed free to use, but needed to ask for permission first. smile.gif

thats very nice of u.... smile.gifsmile.gif
ArthurWill
Hello Tyronne! Glad to see you back. clap.gif Light Blaze is looking great. The way you match the color scheme to the wallpaper is nice. thumbsup.gif

Skylion is here too, so if you want to can contact him about his icon pack via his profile.
adonisdemon
Awesome! need to keep my eye on this thread also! smile.gif

Regarding Fusion Blaze:

Unable to install on N95 (FP1)

"Constrained by the certificate"
Tyronne
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Sep 26 2009, 05:20 PM) *

Regarding Fusion Blaze:

Yeah. about that, im a newbie at nokia themes. i don't know what seems to be the problem about fusion blaze. its perfectly working on my n96. any suggestions?

help! surrender.gif
Longhairsteff
QUOTE (Tyronne @ Sep 29 2009, 07:02 AM) *
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Sep 26 2009, 05:20 PM) *

Regarding Fusion Blaze:

Yeah. about that, im a newbie at nokia themes. i don't know what seems to be the problem about fusion blaze. its perfectly working on my n96. any suggestions?

help! surrender.gif

You have to create 2 sis packages. One with fp1 and one with fp2. When you make a fp2 theme that theme will not work on fp1 phone. Thats what i think. I'm not 100% sure. surrender.gif

Try to make a sis file with 3rdfp1 baseGraphics in carbide. Give it a go! smile.gif So i can have Fusion blaze on my phone tongue.gif
rhtz
glad to see you again mate.. ..and Light Blaze looks awesome 10.gif.. ..
Bishop_Bacon
Hello Tyronne,

I also got the "Constrained..." message when trying your theme on my old 6120 (FP1) as well as on my friends' 5320 (FP2).

Additionally, I got the message "Application is for development use only"
Did you create the key and certificate via "Tools" --> "Create key pair" in CarbideUI (as this would be the correct method)?

I ask, because there is a special kind of certificate that is available at symbiansigned.com
This certificate is exclusively meant for developer purposes.
If I understood it correctly, using this certificate limits the signed theme/application to be used on one single cell phone.
(I don't know how to describe it better - the certificate seems to be "locked" to the IMEI of the accordant phone)
If you try to use the theme on any other phone, you'll get the "Constrained" message.

Do you perhaps use one of those special certificates?
Gault
its working fine on my N95 8GB...

hey everyone...

try to take ur phones date back to 2006,7 or 8 it might help... in most themes when there is an error for the certificate. changing the date usually helps out...

and i dont think FP2 themes dont work on FP1 phones..... cuz if this is FP2 how can it work on my N95 ???

if u need expert advice. why dont u ask Tehk.. he's on M9... smile.gif
Tyronne
@to all,

In carbide 3.4, when making sis theme files, it has the option that says it will be compatible with 3rd edition fp1, fp2 and 5th editions.

the mistake i did was that the certificate and key that i used was exclusively for my imei only. so it has trobule working on other phones. though some of them, like Gault, made it work.
Thanks to BishopBacon for the tip (i'm stupid not to create pair keys) . smile.gif

By Monday, i will reupload the correct sis file of my fusion blaze theme. smile.gif
findgirl45
your fusion blaze theme looks great at my N81 8GB.great theme mate 10.gif
Tyronne
I reuploaded the fusion blaze theme. It should be working now for all s60 3rd ed. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.