Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sourav_kumar's Little Collection
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
Sourav_Kumar
Hi all!! byebye.gif
Welcome to my nokia themes thread..... sleep.gif
So i will start by posting my new themes (because my old themes are horrible.. wacko.gif .)

Here's my entry for STC 18(Console Games)--Naruto Ninja Destiny 2 (I am a naruto fan)

Gallery Link
Bishop_Bacon
Good decision and a very nice theme for a thread start smile.gif. Eager to see this thread blossoming.
kashif85
congratulations bro for ur new s40 thread hope u do a great job as usual and ur new STC Entry fantastic clap.gif clap.gif
nick222
Nice theme!! clap.gif can't wait to see more...
sp0rtskiller03
at last u have now decided making ur own thread.. great theme m8..
ArthurWill
Nice to see you finally having your own theming thread, Sourav. thumbsup.gif Naruto theme is definitely a worthy choice to start your thread + congratulations for winning in STC. clapping.gif And no, not all your old themes are horrible. One of them got 1st place in STC, and that doesn't come easily. Hehe. smile.gif
kashif85
yah saurav AW is right smile.gif thumbsup.gif
Longhairsteff
Hi! Souray

It's nice to see you here in your own Nokia thread. You have improved a lot. Keep it up

byebye.gif
Sourav_Kumar
Wow so many visits..... wow.gif
Thanks @BB @kashif @nick @sportskiller @AW @LHS for liking my works and for inspiring me...... notworthy.gif
@AW oh that theme i just forget about that....... tongue.gif
_anuj_
Good to see you with your own s40 thread and well done with your recent theme, very well put together 10.gif
bluebutterfly11
You have some very beautiful themes Sourav clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Well done clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Sourav_Kumar
@Anuj, @bluebutterfly...thanks.... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Here's a sidework.... unsure.gif ...i know it's very colourfull.... tongue.gif

M9 download link
clown92
GOOD THEMES 10.gif
ronaldo23
clap.gif Congrats on your own thread bro clap.gif
Awesome themes 10.gif wow.gif
Sourav_Kumar
@clown92 @ronaldo....Many thanks..... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Here's another theme..... tongue.gif

M9 Gallery Link
ArthurWill
You're on steroid aren't you? wow.gif

About rainbow Mac - these days Mac is often black & silver ... the cool factor. Very few people remember they were rescued from dead pool by colorful iMac. Your theme is looking great!

About bridal - Very pink! Not sure if I like the little "love" graphic on standby softkey. Somehow seem out of place. But all in all, a 10.gif theme.
kashif85
bro both of themes are beautiful clap.gif
angelnaina
hi saurav...ur's themes are rocking wow.gif and in this thread bridal is my fav..i like the softkeys too much. smile.gif .keep up the good work.. thumbsup.gif
ronaldo23
Beautiful bridal theme bro clap.gif thumbsup.gif
srimunnamunna
Congrats on your new thread bro , good themes sourav wub.gif
Sourav_Kumar
Thanks @AW @kashif @naina @ronaldo @munna..... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
@AW...no i am on alcohol... laugh.gif about the diamond even i don't know why i put it... tongue.gif .after making the preview i realized...but i was too lazy to change it.... sleeping.gif
Sourav_Kumar
Working on this.... unsure.gif
ronaldo23
Wow it looks awesome so far 10.gif can't wait to see it when its finished and try it on my phone wow.gif wow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.