Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help With S40 Theme Font Color Change
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
de6ir
Is there a way to change the colour of the font of "General Note" section in S40 Theme Studio ?
I can change the highlight (background) colour but I can't change the font colour.
All the themes I have downloaded have Black fonts (in "General Note" section) . Only the default theme (Creatures.nth) on the phone (7100) has White fonts of which I can't edit.
Any ideas , suggestions?
Or are there any editable themes with white "General Note" fonts ?
Thnx,
Demir
Sourav_Kumar
Do you mean active idle notes or something else......active idle notes font coloured can be changed.....if u are talking abut these note fonts....

then it is supported only by s40 v5 and v6....and can be changed by carbide only.......
de6ir
Thanks ,
I am talking about those Note Fonts shown in the picture.
I don't know what carbide is; but I'll take a look and try to use what you've suggested.
Demir

QUOTE (Sourav_Kumar @ Sep 18 2009, 08:32 PM) *
Do you mean active idle notes or something else......active idle notes font coloured can be changed.....if u are talking abut these note fonts....

then it is supported only by s40 v5 and v6....and can be changed by carbide only.......

MobileRazor
QUOTE (de6ir @ Sep 19 2009, 12:49 AM) *
Is there a way to change the colour of the font of "General Note" section in S40 Theme Studio ?
I can change the highlight (background) colour but I can't change the font colour.
All the themes I have downloaded have Black fonts (in "General Note" section) . Only the default theme (Creatures.nth) on the phone (7100) has White fonts of which I can't edit.
Any ideas , suggestions?
Or are there any editable themes with white "General Note" fonts ?
Thnx,
Demir

you cant change font color.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.