Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mobile Phone Tool Software
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
cushphil
Hi all, First time poster, I was wondering if there was a software option out there for all makes of mobile, I have mobile phone tools software for Samsung and moto and Nokia, but thought it would be easier to have one program for all the makes of phones I sell, For transferring files to/from etc???????????? Thanks all in advance.
vegeta_sa
There is no free universal phone conecting softwarer that i know off.
but if you are transfering files windows (and Mac for that matter) normally picks up most phones as USB hardisk so you can transfer files, mp3, themese, games etc directly to the phone and then install them with the phone.
the more advnce features like smsing, using the phone as a GPRS modem, normally only the phone manufature makes works perfectly.

If you sell phones normally the software required comes bundled with the phone this is now comman practice with most manufactures or a link to here they can donload is provided, so i dont think it necesary for you to bundle a |CD for your customers smile.gif
PG001
i don't know if there is a software like that
available
mohib-rameen
till now i havnt heard such kind of software here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
nick222
QUOTE (cushphil @ Sep 16 2009, 01:55 AM) *
Hi all, First time poster, I was wondering if there was a software option out there for all makes of mobile, I have mobile phone tools software for Samsung and moto and Nokia, but thought it would be easier to have one program for all the makes of phones I sell, For transferring files to/from etc???????????? Thanks all in advance.

You're listing the three most different phones in the market right there... Nokia uses its own chipset for the most part let alone the internal programming... Motorola uses P2k communication protocols... and Samsung also has its own firmware, so there is no way you would get a 'universal tool' that would handle these three brands in particular...
topmanner1
There is no such software for now.
muhib_shah
i dont know
bd_tongi
is it true ?
darel60

Hi everyone.
I bought new moto droid for me and want to give a dashing look by an elegant good skin on,
So which website is best according to you for nice skins?

Motorola droid skins
maria_david202
I didn't hear about it...
Free Mobile Ringtones and Bulk Ringtones
Gatosuso
It would be awesome since I have phones from several brands, but such software doesn't exist as far as I know.
justbe3112
it's like asking if there's a master key for all ur cars... Don't exist such a beast.. All the phone companies want to stay unique.
_Abi_
i also dnt knw..abt diz kind of software................ grouphug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.