Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Nokia Phones - N97 Mini, X6, X3
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
Pages: 1, 2
ArthurWill
Nokia N97 Mini

Key features:

• Lifecasting with Ovi: Facebook widget on the home screen that detects your location, and lets you update your status or profile, add a photo, or share nearby points of interest and lots more things you love to do on Facebook.
  • Personalized home screen - build a completely personal suite of internet services on your mobile, by downloading and adding widgets to the home screen
  • Enhanced Ovi Maps experience - turns the Nokia N97 mini into the world’s smallest mobile travel companion. Now you can get a 5-day Weather forecast for your location - plus dynamic access to premium editorial content from Lonely Planet and Michelin. Searching, finding and navigating is easier than ever using ‘My position’ combined with Favorites, Drive and Walk functions.
  • Ovi-enabled giving easy access to applications and services from the Ovi Store, and fully compatible with services such as Ovi Contacts, Ovi Files and Ovi Share.
  • Excellent internet: Fast and easy access with built-in Flash player. Take pictures and publish them immediately on Ovi Share, Facebook, Flickr or other sharing sites. Watch web videos in widescreen on the brilliant 3.2-inch slide-and-tilt 16:9 display.
  • High-end music player: discover and buy music from the Nokia Music store, edit playlists on the go. Fine-tune the music with the built-in equalizer, and listen over Bluetooth or through the standard headphone jack.
  • 5 megapixel high-end camera: Includes Carl-Zeiss Tessar lens, dual LED camera flash and video light.
  • Storage space to spare: Ships with 8GB on-board memory, expandable to 24GB with MicrosSD card
  • Easy email and messaging: Simple 3-step email set-up and allows you to combine all your in-boxes into one. Supports Nokia Messaging, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail and most other POP3/IMAP email clients. Great for instant messaging too - tap it all out on the touch-screen or the QWERTY keyboard. Supports Nokia Chat, Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk, Yahoo Go! and others.

Product specifications:
  • Dimensions: 113 x 52.5 x 14.2 mm
  • Weight: 138 g
  • Display: 3.2 inch TFT nHD 16:9 widescreen (640 x 360 pixels) with up to 16 million colors
  • Camera: 5 megapixels with Carl Zeiss Tessar lens; autofocus and flash
  • Video capture: MPEG-4 VGA (640x 480 px) at up to 30 fps
  • Video playback: supports RealVideo and Flash Lite 3.0 with PAL/NTSC video-out
  • Music playback: MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+, WMA
  • Built-in GPS with A-GPS support
  • 3.5mm AV connector for stereo headphone jack
  • Memory: 8Gb internal memory with MicroSD expansion slot up to an additional 16 Gb
  • Connectivity: High speed MicroUSB 2.0
  • Data connectivity: WCDMA, GPRS/EDGE, HSDPA
  • Talk time: Up to 7.1 hrs
  • Standby time: Up to 320 hrs
  • Music playback time: Up to 28 hrs
  • Video playback time: Up to 3.5 hrs
Availability: Q4 2009 at EUR 450
ArthurWill
Nokia X6

Key features:
  • It’s all about your music - the Nokia X6 has a superb quality music player and built-in FM radio. Listen over Bluetooth stereo audio with a compatible headset like the new Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-505 with its cool, sporty headband. Or plug your choice of headphones into the standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
  • Nokia Music Store is all yours - As a Comes With Music device, the Nokia X6 gives direct access to millions of tracks online. Download for free and yours to keep forever*. Stores thousands of tracks with 32GB out-of-the-box memory.
  • 5 megapixel camera with Carl-Zeiss optics autofocus and dual LED flash for truly fantastic image quality.
  • Customisable homescreen - add up to 20 shortcuts for one-touch access to Facebook, Nokia Music Store, Email, Contacts, Maps, Games - whatever you choose!
  • Stroke-sensitive touch-screen interface - Nokia’s smoothest, slickest interface ever - with a 16:9 widescreen made specially to give the best photo and video viewing experience.
  • Social networking - supports easy access to Facebook, Ovi, Windows Live!, Yahoo IM, YouTube, MySpace and more.
  • Brilliant web browsing - built-in Flash player and auto-landscape orientation means you really get the best out of online video and movies.
  • 3 premium games on-board - Nokia X6 ships with Asphalt4 and DJ Mix Tour by Gameloft and Spore by EA.
  • Nokia Maps - The Nokia X6 comes with A-GPS with compass and integrated Maps so you can find your way to friends and venues quickly and easily with turn-by-turn, voice-guided navigation. Geo-tag your photos with Ovi to remember and share those great moments.
  • Other Ovi services include push-email and IM with Nokia Messaging, N-gage games, downloadable Java applications and widgets, Ovi Contacts and Ovi Files for keeping your personal stuff safe and sound.
  • Easy email - simple steps to set-up your email and combine multiple accounts into one inbox. Supports popular email clients such as Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail and most other POP3/IMAP email - plus a lifetime license for Nokia Messaging, Nokia’s mobile email and IM service.
  • Video editing and sharing - includes video center and video editing plus support for online-share and TV-out. So, you can make your clips perfect, then upload them to your social network page or play to friends and family at home.

Product specification:

• Size: 111 x 51 x 13.8 mm
  • Display: 3.2 inch 16:widescreen nHD, 231 ppi
  • Camera: 5 megapixels with Carl-Zeiss optics and dual LED flash
  • Music player supports MP3, SpMidi, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, MTP formats
  • Video: Recording and playback with TV-out support, video editing and online-share
  • Full web browser (OSS) v7.0 with Macromedia Flash Lite 3.0
  • Email support including Nokia Messaging
  • Built-in GPS with Assisted GPS (A-GPS) support, compass and Nokia Maps
  • 3D stereo ringing tones and video ringing tones
  • Memory: 32GB internal memory
  • 3.5mm AV connector for stereo headphone jack
  • Data Connectivity: High speed MicroUSB connector, WLAN (China WAPI), Bluetooth 2.0, WCDMA, GPRS/EDGE, HSDPA
  • Talk time: Up to 8 hours
  • Standby time: Up to 406 hours
  • Music playback: up to 35 hours
  • Video playback: up to 4 hours

Availability: Q4 2009 at EUR 450
ArthurWill
Nokia X3

Key features:
  • Excellent music experience - high quality music player, FM radio with RDS and stereo speakers. Control and listen to music over Bluetooth or use the standard 3.5mm headphone jack. Switch to Flight-mode to listen without interruption. Customize the media player and radio skin with a theme to suit your style.
  • Massive memory for music - supports up to 16GB of memory with a removable MicroSD card (not supplied).
  • 3.2 megapixel camera takes good quality photos and video clips. Shoot, edit and share video clips with the on-board software, geo-tag and upload to sharing sites like Ovi Share and Flickr.
  • Active home screen - lets you see your contacts, friends or the track you are playing. There are also animated wallpapers to show signal and battery strength.
  • Great for social messaging - supports Nokia Chat, Windows Live! Messenger, Yahoo Go! and other popular instant messaging clients.
  • Mobile email made easy - it is easy to set-up your email and, with Nokia Messaging, users can combine all their inboxes into one, including support for Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL Mail and most other POP3/IMAP email clients.
  • Brilliant web browsing - built-in Flash player and auto-landscape orientation means you really get the best out of online video and movies.
  • Great games on-board - comes preloaded with Guitar Rock Tour by Gameloft, plus a range of Java games including City Bloxx and Snake III.
  • Nokia Maps - integrated A-GPS navigation and Nokia Maps provides turn-by-turn, voice-guided navigation driving or walking.
  • Ovi Store makes it easy to download games, videos, podcasts, applications and much more for your mobile. It has never been so easy to find something to suit whatever you want to do on the go

Product specifications:

• Size: 96 x 49.3 x 14.1 mm
  • Display: 2.2 inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixels) with up to 262K colors
  • Camera: 3.2 megapixels with full focus and 4x zoom
  • Video recording at QVGA quality 30 frames-per-second
  • Memory: Up to 46 Mb user memory and supports up to 16GB MicroSD
  • Data Connectivity: GPRS/EGPRS, 3GPP Rel 4, GSM Quadband
  • Talk time: Up to 7.5 hours
  • Stand-by time: Up to 380 hours
  • Music playback: Up to 26 hours
Availability: Q4 2009 at Euro 115
varman-style
THE NOKIA X6 AND X3 IS A GREAT PHONE FOR MUSIC AND THE BATTERY LIFE IS SUPERB.

THIS IS A VIDEO OF NOKIA X6

THIS IS A VIDEO OF NOKIA X3
boxieblue
someone tell me, how is the X3 compared to N81 in terms of features?
HamitShala
Gr8 new phones here 10.gif
blade87
Now people won't cry: "My N97 is too big"! laugh.gif
N97 really is smaller, but the screen and the internal memory also got smaller. If I had to choose between those two phones, I'd go for the original N97. Like a friend once said: "You have to feel that you have something in your pocket!" tongue.gif

I really love the design of both X3 and X6, but the X6 looks better than X3 (IMO).

About the comparison:

N81 vs. X3
adonisdemon
Still after the N900, these are good alternatives, but they just don't have the wow factor and appeal as the N900.
boxieblue
QUOTE (blade87 @ Sep 3 2009, 12:38 AM) *
About the comparison:

N81 vs. X3

thanks a lot !!! smile.gif

QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Sep 3 2009, 06:38 AM) *
Still after the N900, these are good alternatives, but they just don't have the wow factor and appeal as the N900.

yea, i agree. what i find intriguing is nokia's decision to move away from Symbian. yea it's been said a lot that symbian has aged. and pales out when compared to iphone OS and Android. but nokia still OWNS symbian OS. and it isn't too bad IMO. at least not when compared to windows.

of course, moving to linux means a lot of positives. a wider developer base. better games (since most will be hardware accellerated). and so on. yet, the N900 is a bit expensive for me.
adonisdemon
what i find intriguing is nokia's decision to move away from Symbian.

Nokia hasn't moved away from Symbian, I think it's more of a stop gap to enable them to start bringing out devices on the New Symbian OS. they didn't buy it out to not develop handset for it.
boxieblue
well, from what i have been reading, most people consider the symbian OS to be outdated, and the end of its upgradation life.
castleboyz
Nokia X6 is perfect in Design and features. wub.gif 10.gif thumbsup.gif
sam1374
Wow great new phones from nokia
JakalTM
I always thought the newer nokia phones were too big i have a nokia 5800 XpressMusic and i think that is pretty big so to me the N97 was huge sad.gif but i think its great that nokia have come up with a slimmed down version smile.gif aand the X6 looks like a really slick, nice looking phone smile.gifsmile.gif clap.gif
HamitShala
For the phone Nokia N97 Mini I Have open one Topic , but its all okay no problem tongue.gif haha.gif its ur JOB wink.gif u are a admin thumbsup.gif
calito2611
this cell ix very cool.... clap.gif
technokid1974
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Sep 3 2009, 11:08 AM) *

i have 2 totally agree with you 110% cool new mobiles from nokia but i am so looking 4 it to come out N900 wow.gif
lowermars
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Sep 15 2009, 10:40 PM) *
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Sep 3 2009, 11:08 AM) *

i have 2 totally agree with you 110% cool new mobiles from nokia but i am so looking 4 it to come out N900 wow.gif

I know tons of sites reported the N900 as a phone, but I thought Nokia came out and said the N900 wasn't actually a phone - only WiFi connected mini-tablet (plus it's large by phone standards).

sijovarghese
GUD.................................
abhishek7777
great phones
jolansky
nice phone with nice prizes!!!!
jolansky
how much do they cost!!!
DANGER__SHAH
I like nokia x6
funfree
Yeah, even i want to know about their prices.
dx007xxx
Great phones from Nokia
ismadeofawesome
wow those look great!
hmate9
i dont like it
MR_CaViD
X6 nice with BMW X6 wink.gif
handikap
[quote name='HamitShala' date='Sep 14 2009, 03:32 PM' post='611489']
For the phone Nokia N97 Mini veryyyyyyyyy nice cool phone clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
yazaman
QUOTE (hmate9 @ Oct 14 2009, 02:45 PM) *
i dont like it

yea me2 1.gif
saraluna
x6 is great i started save money 2 buy it
winddomino
Now people won't cry: "My N97 is too big"!
N97 really is smaller, but the screen and the internal memory also got smaller. If I had to choose between those two phones, I'd go for the original N97. Like a friend once said: "You have to feel that you have something in your pocket!"
rizwanak47
Save money to buy the Phone clap.gif
smitoo
u like that phone soo much
arbri135
n97 is nice phone 10.gif
Esteghlalfreak
10.gif
topmanner1
This is great thing to know about.Nice mobiles.
Yoyocell
I very like n97 mini
caretakerdotcom
good one
proteus0291
if given the opportunity, I would like to get the Nokia X3 more than the X6. It just looks too irresistible.
alex-delpiero
Mobile http://worldshaking.ir/ your beautiful site references
BlackJooker
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
justbe3112
X6 seems to be a real beauty...wub.gif
Adj1993
QUOTE (justbe3112 @ Apr 20 2010, 09:03 PM) *
X6 seems to be a real beauty...wub.gif

X6 is really very very good thumbsup.gif
lostlyrics
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Sep 3 2009, 03:08 AM) *
Still after the N900, these are good alternatives, but they
just don't have the wow factor and appeal as the N900.

some will prefer a slimmer type still tongue.gif
almost two centimeters is quite a bone.

its display may even have the wow of my s8000's, laugh.gif
yet for music fans, the candybar x6 could sure compete.

time passes - now the c7 breaks cover as new c-flagship
- 8mpx cam - possibly with wifi radio and bluetooth 3.0.

byebye.gif
novchanthol
So C7 wub.gif is now release yet? I just found the C6:) for several weeks, so it's great that nokia have alot of update rate quickly but quality should become first. thumbsup.gif
danish009
yea c7
novchanthol
X6 now is available in ma country and user are glad with its features, alot of fun and more thumbsup.gif
dorifer
QUOTE (lostlyrics @ Jun 12 2010, 06:49 PM) *
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Sep 3 2009, 03:08 AM) *
Still after the N900, these are good alternatives, but they
just don't have the wow factor and appeal as the N900.

some will prefer a slimmer type still tongue.gif
almost two centimeters is quite a bone.

its display may even have the wow of my s8000's, laugh.gif
yet for music fans, the candybar x6 could sure compete.

time passes - now the c7 breaks cover as new c-flagship
- 8mpx cam - possibly with wifi radio and bluetooth 3.0.

byebye.gif

Indeed the N900 is rather a handbag than a cell. tongue.gif
Just wonder why months after this submission an X6 duplicate was created. rules.gif
Perhaps some should follow the admin's example and bundle the topics a bit.
E.g., there's sure sense in having different threads for the different Nokia series,
one for the Cs, one for the Xs, one for the Ns and merely yet another for the rest,
but some Nokiamaniacs will probably even make a sensation of a different color. laugh.gif

lostlyrics
QUOTE (dorifer @ Jun 16 2010, 02:45 PM) *
Indeed the N900 is rather a handbag than a cell. tongue.gif
Just wonder why months after this submission an X6 duplicate was created. rules.gif
Perhaps some should follow the admin's example and bundle the topics a bit.
E.g., there's sure sense in having different threads for the different Nokia series,
one for the Cs, one for the Xs, one for the Ns and merely yet another for the rest,
but some Nokiamaniacs will probably even make a sensation of a different color. laugh.gif

tongue.gif probably they are too busy talking to spammers
or dropping a flood of arbitray "yobro.s" everywhere.
I've had first pics of the c7 since the end of april ... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.