Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TMC Discussions
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Thememaking Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
nazarenko
Greetings! It is very pleasant to me to receive I place, but the table speaks differently! Validly my place 2. I correctly understand?
handikap deserved 1 place! I think it is necessary to correct and congratulate!
clap.gif
magicas1
QUOTE (nazarenko @ Jan 26 2011, 06:34 PM) *
Greetings! It is very pleasant to me to receive I place, but the table speaks differently! Validly my place 2. I correctly understand?
clap.gif

@ nazarenko the result is correct handikap has ordinary trophys so he cant win a toothy.The toothy is or us who have not won a regular trophy.
nazarenko
QUOTE (magicas1 @ Jan 26 2011, 08:01 PM) *
@ nazarenko the result is correct handikap has ordinary trophys so he cant win a toothy.The toothy is or us who have not won a regular trophy.

Thanks, dear! I worried! clapping.gif wub.gif laugh.gif
handikap
QUOTE (magicas1 @ Jan 26 2011, 12:01 PM) *
QUOTE (nazarenko @ Jan 26 2011, 06:34 PM) *
clap.gif

@Nazarenko,,,my friend Magicas right..I have rising themer and this is my eleventh contest but you new person for contest..and this week i think you deserved trophy...bravo clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
protsenko2006
Why is removed from the Russian vote?
dar777ina
Voting should be objectively. And it is not important to vote for the friend or not. But objectively themes of "Russian" one of the best. Therefore here it is impossible to regard voting for friends the wrong. Really you consider that we should vote for weak themes only because for themes of friends we to vote we have no right. dry.gif
danish494
yes in start all things look difficult...bt after taking part in it..when u will be experienced...all things seems so easy..and u also learn soo many things

and abt votings..i think its fair as i seen..always best theme win here

very good work going here arturwill
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
chunkyvic
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Sep 2 2009, 02:27 AM) *
Some of my ideas:
- have a showcase thread (1st TMC entry & latest TMC entry to the date we compile the thread) so new themers can see themselves how everyone starts from zero then slowly become a great themer
- once every month / 2 months we host a Beginner TMC for those who are new or haven't won any trophy in theming competition before, then have pro themers to help them out

Open for discussions.

I entered about 50 themes before I won my first trophy, I think that was a bronze. You'll learn a lot from other theamers as you go along and a big tip from me, don't take criticism to heart, I made that mistake. if someone offers advice, take notice, it's only for fun.

Hi Guys, long time, I bet you missed me :-)
Galina53
My suggestion - make a separate branch for Nokia and SE. Here are the arguments.
1. Different complexity of the program to create themes.The most difficult program for Nokia 60S.
Theme for SE.

Theme for Nokia 40S

I do not have to unpack the theme for the 60S,but, as he wrote sscob1 The theme consists of 800 files.

2.Phones have different capabilities.. If the SE can be used strip 240-50,then for the Nokia 40S can only use 240-26. On such strip is not possible to accommodate a large number of decorative elements.It will look like

Unable to choose the best athlete,comparing football player and boxer.You can only compare same objects. No need to fear that there will be 12 winners.The participants have only a moral stimulus, and not material stimulus.Please, think about it!!!
liapireas
Can I ask one thing here Galina ?
Afterwards the assumming separation of the threads to SE and Nokia, are you going to ask for the separation into 3 threads : the S60 pack, the S40 pack (as you did in STC ????) and the SE pack ?That will be hilarious !!!!!
The 12 winners is toooooo much ,it's not a contest this way it's a playground !!!! And trophies are meant to be won in the hard way I repeat !
In my days guys , when I started theming we had three winners , no toophies no nothing, respect the rules and don't try to change it ! I'm very much against it ,I don't like any separation of groups....

You are talking about the difficulties of the Nokia themes ....
Well it's true we are comparing two different things here and have you ever tried to make a good theme in SE ?
Can I suggest one thing here ?We can keep the STC as the Nokia contest and rename TMC as the SE contest, I never understood why Nokia themers can compete in both TMC and STC and Sony Ericsson themers are competing only in TMC ?
Is it better for you Galina ?

Anyway I'm not continuing this my answer is NO !
Galina53
QUOTE (liapireas @ May 5 2011, 02:25 AM) *
Can I suggest one thing here ?We can keep the STC as the Nokia contest and rename TMC as the SE contest, I never understood why Nokia themers can compete in both TMC and STC and Sony Ericsson themers are competing only in TMC ?
Is it better for you Galina ?
Anyway I'm not continuing this my answer is NO !

Yes, it is also a option! Very correct sentence! thumbsup.gif

I make a ttemes just for a phone that I have. smile.gif
thabull
sorry for interfearing, but i have a simple question......
in my life i've learned that it's a good thing to make changes. but only when these changes are intent to make things better.
i can't really c where the "good" is in all these separations, renaming etc......

why there should be a separation in tmc or why there should be a rename of tmc and all symbian themers be thrown out of it......

i think it's a simple question...... and please... to whom may answer this...... i asked a sensible (i think) question.... if there will be an answer please make it a sensible one......
i don't need to hear again about chance for more winners etc........ please... i don't need to start talking all over again about the true meaning of these contests.....
liapireas
Alex True facts Alex, I agree 100% with you ...... there is no need for me to rename or separate anything, I want the things to stay the way they are ....
liapireas
i don't need to start talking all over again about the true meaning of these contests.....

Can you deeply analyze this for us !!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (liapireas @ May 5 2011, 06:27 AM) *
i don't need to start talking all over again about the true meaning of these contests.....

Can you deeply analyze this for us !!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thabull!!!Please do it! I really do not understand!And your vote for me is always very important!
thabull
what i mean is that these contests are supposed to provide us (themers) a place where we can communicate, exchange ideas, have fun, learn......
i don't really c why there should be any separation... (even in stc....) it's not a matter of "us" against "them" (regardless of who the "us" and "them" are.....)
it's a matter of communiaction not only between different cultures, but most important between different theming techniques.....
this is it in a few words... i don't really feel that there is a need to say more......
arbri135
QUOTE (liapireas @ May 5 2011, 03:25 AM) *
I never understood why Nokia themers can compete in both TMC and STC and Sony Ericsson themers are competing only in TMC ?

Totally agreed with that... grouphug.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 11:31 AM) *
what i mean is that these contests are supposed to provide us (themers) a place where we can communicate, exchange ideas, have fun, learn......

Unfortunately, I do not think so about the contest. The contest is, above all, competition. And only then, communication, exchange of experience ...Especially because, as a rule, on all topics are given positive comments. Very rarely write error. To reiterate, competition can only be between the same objects. And there is no question "we" against "them. " The question that must take into account your phone model, the complexity of the program to create themes.
Or something I do not understand in life.
smile.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 5 2011, 09:12 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 11:31 AM) *

Unfortunately, I do not think so about the contest. The contest is, above all, competition. And only then, communication, exchange of experience ...Especially because, as a rule, on all topics are given positive comments. Very rarely write error. To reiterate, competition can only be between the same objects. And there is no question "we" against "them. " The question that must take into account your phone model, the complexity of the program to create themes.
Or something I do not understand in life.
smile.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... i c u r a very competative girl galina. but i think sites and moderators are setting some rules in order these sites can run..... and they r creating these sites and what's included according to their point of view.....
about the commenting u r talking about, i really haven't seen any difference in stc which is already separated...... and most of the people participating in contests have lost the true meaning of these contests..... and i make "these" bold cause they were created for the reasons i told u........

and consider eurovision song contest or the oscars..... there we have different styles of songs, or movies.... but they r not separated.....

about "commenting" i'll be happy to discuss with u the whole situation.... most people don't like "negative" comments... u try to show them something they r missing and suddenly u r "accussed" of being a abd person... so most of them are commenting nicely in order not to lose votes... but they lose the meaning, the fun and the joy of these contests......

and i repeat........ how tmc is going to be better if it's separated? this is the main question.....
Galina53
@thabull!
Yes, I probably something I do not understand. I thought that can write your suggestions. I am not questioning the rules, but simply analyzed. I see the situation on the TMC. I see how beautiful themes remain "overboard. " Eurovision is-not a song contest, it is a competition of countries. So I was not looking Eurovision. Can not see how losing just because this country is treated badly. This is a politician. A politician is dirty work. smile.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 5 2011, 09:55 PM) *
@thabull!
Yes, I probably something I do not understand. I thought that can write your suggestions. I am not questioning the rules, but simply analyzed. I see the situation on the TMC. I see how beautiful themes remain "overboard. " Eurovision is-not a song contest, it is a competition of countries. So I was not looking Eurovision. Can not see how losing just because this country is treated badly. This is a politician. A politician is dirty work. smile.gif

ok... perhaps eurovision is a bad example. i totally agree with u.... about the oscars?
just open your mind and consider these contests as big theming fairs.. that's all galina..... wink.gif wink.gif
Galina53
@thabul!

QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 12:37 PM) *
and i repeat........ how tmc is going to be better if it's separated? this is the main question.....

I understand so- must compete among themselves subjects of the same level.It is impossible to compare the themes for SE and Nokia.Different phones, different programs.Maybe I'm wrong.But the answer to my question, I do not see it. Sorry, but I do not understand everything you write to me.
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 5 2011, 10:18 PM) *
@thabul!

QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 12:37 PM) *

I understand so- must compete among themselves subjects of the same level.It is impossible to compare the themes for SE and Nokia.Different phones, different programs.Maybe I'm wrong.But the answer to my question, I do not see it. Sorry, but I do not understand everything you write to me.

i'm only trying to say.."who cares if they are different?" just enjoy it......
after all, there is a separate contest for symbian themes... why should be another one? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
(i know galina that you are using a translator and with some abreviation i make things harder for you... sorry about that.... )
Galina53
QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 01:25 PM) *
after all, there is a separate contest for symbian themes... why should be another one? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
(i know galina that you are using a translator and with some abreviation i make things harder for you... sorry about that.... )

I probably agree with you! Very good, that there is STC!!! Thank you for everything! You must have great patience to deal with a Russian woman! laugh.gif

thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 5 2011, 10:56 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ May 5 2011, 01:25 PM) *

I probably agree with you! Very good, that there is STC!!! Thank you for everything! You must have great patience to deal with a Russian woman! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
magicas1
I just wanted to say a few words Thabull .lia I agree with you 100% why change something that is already very good.TMC is a unique chance for all themers here in M9 to meet and have fun and learn from eachother no matter what phone or program is used and what if someone wants to compete with a blackberry theme? And its a competition and all can not win ! competitions are not to be easy then its not competition.

When i joined TMC I saw all wonderful themes and thought oh no I cant be here all are so good but I did and have learned a lot on the way from both nokia and se themers and thats the fun.If the competition is split the fun goe away and then it becomes a competition in wich themes are technically the best and who can master the program best .I dont think such a competition will attract so many new M9 ers to join.

And now nokia themers have 2 competitions to join thats fantastic to be able to do so
TMC has been running like this since 2003 so why change the winning horse
keep it at it is

thanks for the word
ArthurWill
Like a lot of you have mentioned, TMC is set up as a platform for themers to get together, make new friends, gather/give feedback, improve skills & have fun. TMC is also famous for its variety ... we want it to be the gathering place for themers, regardless of which platform/phone they make themes for.

There is no plan to change TMC. We try to make it as good as we can but we cannot satisfy everyone. So please remember that you have the choice - to join or not to join. If you do join, take it as what it is. I can only say if you stick around, you will soon realise that there is no better place to be in. grouphug.gif
Galina53
@magicas1, My dear Mary!I'm talking about voting in the two streams-separately for themes SE and Nokia. I think it would be better because people will have an incentive to participate in the contest.I see that today the number of topics worthy of winning a lot more than the number of prizes. Who is going to be bad, if you choose 12 themes, rather than 6? Community remains, the theme from you, no one will hide. You will be able to study further. Perhaps the number of participants will only more.I do not see anything wrong! If these rules exist in 2003, it-does not mean that nothing should be changed.
Galina53
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ May 5 2011, 10:06 PM) *
Like a lot of you have mentioned, TMC is set up as a platform for themers to get together, make new friends, gather/give feedback, improve skills & have fun. TMC is also famous for its variety ... we want it to be the gathering place for themers, regardless of which platform/phone they make themes for.

There is no plan to change TMC. We try to make it as good as we can but we cannot satisfy everyone. So please remember that you have the choice - to join or not to join. If you do join, take it as what it is. I can only say if you stick around, you will soon realise that there is no better place to be in. grouphug.gif

Thank you! You are right -choice there is! smile.gif But I know many who refuse to take part in TMC it for those reasons that I listed. And this is sad!Read the first post in this thread...This issue was in 2009.If you add the top places, people will be even more fun! laugh.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ May 6 2011, 10:06 AM) *

This is so late to reply.. But still I like to say something.. TMC is like a home to me... Will you like to see a separation in your home.??? I learned theme making here... So I never consider this as contest.. I consider it like my school... Where I meet new friends, learn new things and sometimes get rewards for my good result.. That's all... I never liked to leave my school in real... Because in school what you learn or what time you pass is the best time in your life in my opinion... So why separation...??? You can say some classes.. I consider them as our ranks (RT, GT, CT & LT)... But after LT, why leave..??? No, You can stuck with it somehow (Visiting, sometime joining, commenting).... I'll never support separation here...

Thanks to AW for her wise decision... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Aleena143
hi everyone,i need some suggestions,

i think i'll ask here..

just now i seen my results in TMC, im really upset..i get only 8 votes...im not that much good in theming but still want to know that , is im making any mistakes in making my theme..or in choosing wally, my barwork or anything.

bcos im new for SE theme making..i started doing it bcos i love to design... i love to make those barworks..thatswhy i started doing SE.

but im really getting very very less votes for my theme after i started doing SE theme.

before in nokia i didnt had ths much less.

pls suggest r advice me..if u find mistakes in my making of SE themes.

Thanks.
hopeless19
Aleena
That is very much frustrating I know, I got 8 and 9 votes in two TMCs in a row, those were even lesser than that of my first TMC entry... sad.gif
But, in my honest opinion, you are really on the right track... In every theme you are improving, I can clearly see that. And I think other SE themers also agree with me... smile.gif I can only suggest you one think (if I may), try to observe as many SE themes as you can in your phone (in the case if you don't have any SE mobile, then the previews of the themes, or you can open them in your Themes Creator), I think this will help you to be more perfect...
And don't get frustrated my friend, You're really great at designing, I am sure we will see so many great themes from you in near future... grouphug.gif

thabull
aleena dear......
hopeless already made a right point... no need to get frustrated..... sometimes we create a very good theme, sometimes we don't (talking about the artistic part). sometime we get more votes, sometimes we get less...the strange thing would be if we always got the same amount of votes... don't you think.
you may think that i'm taling from a "strong" position, but things are not different for me....
getting few votes doesn't mean that you do something wrong...... it just means that most of the people liked some other themes in this particular contest.... that's all.....
i'm not that expert in SE theming, but the general idea is always the same... it's just the trends that are different in SE, s40 s60v3 and touch phones.... nothing more
all u have to do, as hopeless very well told you, is to observe, to imagine, to create, to get inspired..... votes will come and go.... what really matters is to imperove yourself as a theme maker in your own eyes......
the rest will follow.....
anulubi
@aleena,
you are improving day by day.. smile.gif
you got the right word from great themers, nothing more to say thumbsup.gif
liapireas
Aleena I'm sorry you are so upset about the voting ...
Great points Alex and hopeless !!!
Just remember we are not born to be great themers, practicing, observating good themers and themes, trying new styles and techniques can make you be better us a themer ... you are on the right path in my eyes you just need more time to improve more !
nazarenko
Aleena!
it is not necessary to be disordered, my expensive! you have wonderful works that deserve attention! each of us has the taste, and if small voices appeared for you, then it does not mean that you are a bad designer. someone was better simply. I hope you got it right me!
we wait your new wonderful works! successes!
Aleena143
THANKYOU so much all ur response for my msg,

Actually voting is not a problem,i really dnt know to judge my theme myself..

thatswhy i wanted advices frm u all and i got it now..

@ hopeless bro, thanks a lot for ur advice..i'll try to do that...actually i ve very lil time..but i'll do it .thanks again

@ alex bro: thankyou so much bro..for ur boosting words and suggestions..i'll follow it.

@ anu bro.thanks a lot.i'll.

@ lia: thnka lia for ur time and for ur suggestions.i'll try to do my best.

@ nazar: thankyou so much dear.for ur words.i'll do it.

thanks again all my friends.
taghytotty
I m realy happy 4 anu. he realy have a great great talent .. but must say i wud love if he took lia,s suggestion under real consideration ..

her every remark was perfectly for z best of tht remarcable theme in my opinion ..

and for z record i dd vote anu as veryyyyyyy good .. still wish to say wht i,v just said ..hope i m not at all offending ..
liapireas
QUOTE (taghytotty @ Nov 29 2011, 12:36 PM) *
I m realy happy 4 anu. he realy have a great great talent .. but must say i wud love if he took lia,s suggestion under real consideration ..

her every remark was perfectly for z best of tht remarcable theme in my opinion ..

and for z record i dd vote anu as veryyyyyyy good .. still wish to say wht i,v just said ..hope i m not at all offending ..

Well my sweet Taghy, thanks a lot for the comment .... you are always very sweet with me !
I personally don't think you are offensive at all to Anu.
Seeing Anu's theme made me make a couple of suggestions ,which I thought they will make his very good theme even better,
Anu didn't have to accept them or like them of course !It's his own theme afterall and he make his theme according to his personal taste !
That's all ! See you Taghy ..... byebye.gif
taghytotty
QUOTE (liapireas @ Dec 2 2011, 04:38 AM) *
QUOTE (taghytotty @ Nov 29 2011, 12:36 PM) *

Well my sweet Taghy, thanks a lot for the comment .... you are always very sweet with me !
I personally don't think you are offensive at all to Anu.
Seeing Anu's theme made me make a couple of suggestions ,which I thought they will make his very good theme even better,
Anu didn't have to accept them or like them of course !It's his own theme afterall and he make his theme according to his personal taste !
That's all ! See you Taghy ..... byebye.gif

MY God ..gotta change my username to sweet taghy ..tongue.gif laugh.gif
i m never sweet btw ..i only deal wz ppl z way i feel them and see them tht all ... i m not complementary person at all .. and z fact is u r a tresure to Tmc not only as very skillful themer but wz ur prefect taste and sense of art and coloring ,quality and other things too ... well dear ... i think tht Tmc should be a place for objectivity so much ... we should share opinions ..and offcourse tottaly agree tht we will never force r opinion on others ..but sumthings we should agree on few things .. like while designing ur theme ..z readbility is a challenge i m seeing many r forgetting about readbility ...when i m frst join Tmc no one wud tolerate tht ..
text shouldn,t overlap ur ur borders and ornaments ..like not less than at least 95% for example ..i see many streched bars ..but never discussed ..any way ...i got few remarks ..frm U ,naina , master yoda , sonia ,Shah , shoan and ghassemmo ..and till now they r my tresures in themes ... my lights and tht,s so true ...

and still i have a long way in themeing and wudn,t mind any kind of observation at all ..it,a always 4 z best ...and i konw anu dd,t object at all .. but i talked about anu coz damn good theme .. tht,s all ..and realy needed those corrections to be one of best themes ever ...

thnx for replying me sweetie ... wub.gif wub.gif .. and see ya ^ ^
Viola53
Dear Lia! I am writing to you from myself and on behalf of many participants. We ask you to examine the question of whether to change the voting rules. In the wallpaper and STС rules are such that the vote can only be one who either participated in the competition, or who has a badge Temer - Only participants, Rising/Certified/Gifted/Legendary Temer'. Is necessary to protect the vote from random people.
It is unfair when vote in themes ones , who did not understand them.
We immediately see that goes vote not for themes, and for the authors. If friends want to support, let them also take part in the competition.
taghytotty
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Dec 13 2012, 05:53 AM) *
Dear Lia! I am writing to you from myself and on behalf of many participants. We ask you to examine the question of whether to change the voting rules. In the wallpaper and STС rules are such that the vote can only be one who either participated in the competition, or who has a badge Temer - Only participants, Rising/Certified/Gifted/Legendary Temer'. Is necessary to protect the vote from random people.
It is unfair when vote in themes ones , who did not understand them.
We immediately see that goes vote not for themes, and for the authors. If friends want to support, let them also take part in the competition.

Totally Agreeeeeeeee wz Viola ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galina53
I want to express the opinion. You know that I am not able to be silent. laugh.gif

1. Objectivity in voting. Each author loves a theme, which he was made and by at voting will not choose the best theme, which will make a competition for its theme. Ideal variant - an independent expert appraisal, but it-not is real.

2.Friends. Very often voting shows that vote not for themes, and show voting sympathies and antipathies to the author of a theme. The more friends has the person, the has more than chances of a victory. On WPC very much watch that friends did not vote for friends and I know, what even there were disqualification cases for such voting. Offer VIOLA can help with small degree. People who not take part in competitions should not vote. Presence of 200 messages should not grant the right to voting. On WPC and STC have the right to voting only participants of the given competition and those who have signs .

3. Voting of the manager.Lia, i very much respect you, but in my opinion the person who considers voices should not take part in voting. I do not doubt your objectivity. But you too can have the sympathies and antipathies and your voice can change a course of events . Managers vote only in TMC and DC.

Everything that I have written it makes sense, if to consider competition, as to the present competition. To us AW always wrote that competition it not a competition, and possibility to show the skill, studies at other participants and cheerfully to spend time. If for my themes do not vote for any reasons my skill from it will not decrease. If there is a possibility something to improve in rules that voting was more fair it is necessary for making. If-is not present, let's cheerfully to spend time and not to pay attention to results. And let the friendship wins! grouphug.gif laugh.gif
liapireas
Hey guys I read your comments sure no problem If you like it from the next TMC only participants can vote and Rising/Certified/Gifted/Legendary Themer badge holders as well ! happy.gif

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Dec 13 2012, 01:50 PM) *
I want to express the opinion. You know that I am not able to be silent. laugh.gif

1. Objectivity in voting. Each author loves a theme, which he was made and by at voting will not choose the best theme, which will make a competition for its theme. Ideal variant - an independent expert appraisal, but it-not is real.

2.Friends. Very often voting shows that vote not for themes, and show voting sympathies and antipathies to the author of a theme. The more friends has the person, the has more than chances of a victory. On WPC very much watch that friends did not vote for friends and I know, what even there were disqualification cases for such voting. Offer VIOLA can help with small degree. People who not take part in competitions should not vote. Presence of 200 messages should not grant the right to voting. On WPC and STC have the right to voting only participants of the given competition and those who have signs .

3. Voting of the manager.Lia, i very much respect you, but in my opinion the person who considers voices should not take part in voting. I do not doubt your objectivity. But you too can have the sympathies and antipathies and your voice can change a course of events . Managers vote only in TMC and DC.

Everything that I have written it makes sense, if to consider competition, as to the present competition. To us AW always wrote that competition it not a competition, and possibility to show the skill, studies at other participants and cheerfully to spend time. If for my themes do not vote for any reasons my skill from it will not decrease. If there is a possibility something to improve in rules that voting was more fair it is necessary for making. If-is not present, let's cheerfully to spend time and not to pay attention to results. And let the friendship wins! grouphug.gif laugh.gif

You again ????? laugh.gif
Well no one can keep you silent pathetic girl ????? tongue.gif

1. I am the TMC manager for over 1 and a half year .... less than 35% have objectivity in their voting, other things matter in their heads .....
3. Well reading your comment you consider I DO have sympathies and antipathies .... that's cute !!!!! laugh.gif
I wish all the participants or guest voters had the same objectivity as I have honey !!!! And I always voted first before seeing the other participants favourite theme !
The course of events can easily change wish a friendly participant vote as well too ...
Anyway no problem I don't mind at all not voting in TMC !!! wink.gif
2. Friendly and .... unfriendly voting .
Hehehehe we have unfriendly voting too you know !
People who vote the absolute worst themes not to give the best and most deserving themes the points that they
worth. With that kind of voting they think they are one step closer to the trothies ....
I wish every participant here in TMC had an objectivity and not being influenced by country zones, friends or anything !
Galina53
Thanks for understanding, dear Lia! thumbsup.gif I only have expressed the opinion. I wrote that I do not doubt your objectivity. Personally to me all arranges. I have got used to unexpected results and I understand - good or not my theme only on its popularity on a site . Let's cheerfully to spend time , studies and to learn others though not all love remarks. Remarks are perceived not as desire to help, and as criticism. But it is not my problem. laugh.gif
taghytotty
QUOTE (liapireas @ Dec 14 2012, 10:42 AM) *
Hey guys I read your comments sure no problem If you like it from the next TMC only participants can vote and Rising/Certified/Gifted/Legendary Themer badge holders as well ! happy.gif

Yea wht a great newssssssss clap.gif clap.gif ... I luv z Russian girls positivness clap.gif clap.gif

and yes u r right in every single word ..thts why those suggestion is to make it less worse ..

Thanxxxxxxxxx Liaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

Viola53
Lia, thank you very much for having accepted our offer! I think this is the first step to ensure that the vote on the themes will be more fair! thumbsup.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Dec 14 2012, 08:12 PM) *
Lia, thank you very much for having accepted our offer! I think this is the first step to ensure that the vote on the themes will be more fair! thumbsup.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Well I hope so too ... thumbsup.gif

Galina As you don't doubt my objectivity my dear now that I think it better, I influence the voting as every other member,
I will continue to vote as guest when I feel like it, there is no law here in m9 that forbid it afterall !!!! wink.gif

Galina53
QUOTE (liapireas @ Dec 16 2012, 07:33 AM) *

Galina As you don't doubt my objectivity my dear now that I think it better, I influence the voting as every other member,
I will continue to vote as guest when I feel like it, there is no law here in m9 that forbid it afterall !!!! wink.gif

Lia! I do not doubt , also this-you have right to vote or not to vote. But you understand that I have written not only the opinion. In any case-solve you. My business-do of a theme, and yours to think as to improve competition that people did not leave. And they, unfortunately, leave. wub.gif smile.gif
taghytotty
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Dec 18 2012, 08:12 AM) *
QUOTE (liapireas @ Dec 16 2012, 07:33 AM) *

Lia! I do not doubt , also this-you have right to vote or not to vote. But you understand that I have written not only the opinion. In any case-solve you. My business-do of a theme, and yours to think as to improve competition that people did not leave. And they, unfortunately, leave. wub.gif smile.gif

Well said Galina .. and i have to agree and agree wz this .. yes participants job is to do theme and part of urs My sweet lia is try to do wht is possible or in hand to protect those who work and try as much as they can to do best .. swear when z best theme was able to fight and get to top even though some dont vote well i was thinking ok at least this is good enough .. but things never stay same and z best theme hardly find his way these days ... if i get 6th position 4 ex. and it,s my rightfully position i would be realy happy for z winners .. but if this is not fair ..it hurt badly realy ... and Yea i m expecting from you to protect me ( me is an ex ) and not one single doubt on ur objectivity ... if it,s only you who vote .. it would be great actually !!!!!!!!! ...

well i wish to give some warning 4 those how vote 4 z non deserving themes ... as u urself said tht u always notice tht and u know it well smile.gif !! ...

any way ..4 now we Got a great step ahead i guess ... tht only Ranked themers or ( any badge holder !! ) would be able to vote is great at z mean time ..

Sweetie ofcourse u know ur job better than any one ... but i m talking about r expectations thts all ... i hope u dont mind !!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.