Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TMC Discussions
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Thememaking Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
ankur_shah88
QUOTE (RaganorK @ Jul 12 2010, 06:30 PM) *
QUOTE (deepasree @ Jul 11 2010, 10:33 AM) *
QUOTE (RaganorK @ Jul 11 2010, 10:30 PM) *
Can i know, how the participants creates the theme ? ? ?

use nokia carbide ui 3.4 or se theme creator 4.16

Ok.. i got the software Carbide and gained some experience also .... but how to get the screenshots ? ? Is there any option in Carbide itself ? ?

yes u can take the print screen and then crop the image one by one.
or use sdk from nokia for ur theme.
shaon007009
but regarding voting system dry.gif whenever i see results thread after each contest i see comments regarding votes .I think its time to change voting system.I have a long time idea laugh.gif Instead of voting for multiple themes just vote for only one best theme.just like a poll system.let the theme with majority vote wins followed by 2nd and 3rd.

i think its better than this counting system.its just my opinion laugh.gif

Lets start talking about this... I like this idea... Lets see what others think... Thanks shadow.. notworthy.gif But I think it's pretty hard to choose only one from all these entries... So it'll make a pain for me too... sad.gif
shadowthemes
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jul 27 2010, 03:26 PM) *
but regarding voting system dry.gif whenever i see results thread after each contest i see comments regarding votes .I think its time to change voting system.I have a long time idea laugh.gif Instead of voting for multiple themes just vote for only one best theme.just like a poll system.let the theme with majority vote wins followed by 2nd and 3rd.

Lets start talking about this... I like this idea... Lets see what others think... Thanks shadow.. notworthy.gif But I think it's pretty hard to choose only one from all these entries... So it'll make a pain for me too... sad.gif

Welcome mate laugh.gif I don't have problem with voting.I make themes only to improve smile.gif designing skill.but too tired of seeing msg regarding voting that's why i add my opinion.But no other choice one must sacrifice to solve this problem
thabull
QUOTE (shadowthemes @ Jul 27 2010, 01:39 PM) *
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jul 27 2010, 03:26 PM) *

Welcome mate laugh.gif I don't have problem with voting.I make themes only to improve smile.gif designing skill.but too tired of seeing msg regarding voting that's why i add my opinion.But no other choice one must sacrifice to solve this problem

you know voting system is a very strange thing. multiple votes have their negative point, but single vote has it too.....
e.g. we have 5 contestants.. if everyone get 1 vote then we have a tie.....
imageine now that the voters should vote for the best and a replacement. so we have 5 different main votes and the result is A=1, B=1, C=1, D=1, E=1. but e.g. theme C has gotten 3 of the "replacement" votes and A and E 1
no we have
A=2, B=1, C=4, D=1, E=2
what we make of that? all themes are the same (from the main votes) or somehow C is a bit better? (since 3 of the 5 votes said that it was the 2nd best.....)
multiple voting makes the "approval" of the theme more general
i think, what we need is something to standarise the previewing and the voting to avoid misguiding (from the previews) and some of the "friendly" votes that some voices speaking of from time to time......

by the way..... what happened in TMC?
ankur_shah88
@shadow
i think voting for one single theme is very hard.

@all
i don't think that voting is unfair, i got 5 votes for my theme, but i know i deserved none, i want to learn and improve my theming skills that's why asks for help and comments every time from all, i voted for theme that i liked. not because some of members are my friend. grouphug.gif . i may sound rude but thats what i feel, i am really sorry if i might have hurt any1's feelings grouphug.gif .
shadowthemes
QUOTE (thabull @ Jul 27 2010, 06:13 PM) *
you know voting system is a very strange thing. multiple votes have their negative point, but single vote has it too.....
e.g. we have 5 contestants.. if everyone get 1 vote then we have a tie.....
imageine now that the voters should vote for the best and a replacement. so we have 5 different main votes and the result is A=1, B=1, C=1, D=1, E=1. but e.g. theme C has gotten 3 of the "replacement" votes and A and E 1
no we have
A=2, B=1, C=4, D=1, E=2
what we make of that? all themes are the same (from the main votes) or somehow C is a bit better? (since 3 of the 5 votes said that it was the 2nd best.....)
multiple voting makes the "approval" of the theme more general
i think, what we need is something to standarise the previewing and the voting to avoid misguiding (from the previews) and some of the "friendly" votes that some voices speaking of from time to time......

by the way..... what happened in TMC?

Yeah i know its really strange.Even i guess this answer before posting it. laugh.gif but still thinking what to do.We Need to make TMC(STC and TMC) better.Need to make others understand that contest for fun

Its now polluted with EGO ,mis understanding etc...........Every time when i visit winners thread to congratulate them.i come across regular comments like not satisfied with voting,voting for friends etc from many members.so i thought of giving my opinion/suggestion on it .but i am always happy with results and voting system.
@ankur_shah88 yes its hard smile.gif
thabull
QUOTE (ankur_shah88 @ Jul 27 2010, 04:18 PM) *
@shadow
i think voting for one single theme is very hard.

@all
i don't think that voting is unfair, i got 5 votes for my theme, but i know i deserved none, i want to learn and improve my theming skills that's why asks for help and comments every time from all, i voted for theme that i liked. not because some of members are my friend. grouphug.gif . i may sound rude but thats what i feel, i am really sorry if i might have hurt any1's feelings grouphug.gif .

u don't sound rude at all my friend. u express your thought without insulting anybody... since when this is rude? wink.gif
arbri135
I think that the best Voting system would be if only the TMC managers vote to themes

The TMC managers should vote every theme that participated.If there would be 20 entries then the 1st best theme should have 20 points and the theme with the lowest amount of pts should have 1 pts.Each manager would choose the best theme.

That would be great For me.
Hope you don't mind about this idea
thabull
QUOTE (arbri135 @ Jul 27 2010, 04:45 PM) *
I think that the best Voting system would be if only the TMC managers vote to themes

The TMC managers should vote every theme that participated.If there would be 20 entries then the 1st best theme should have 20 points and the theme with the lowest amount of pts should have 1 pts.Each manager would choose the best theme.

u mean only the managers? the participants shouldn't vote? u know in STC there were "judges" who were voting too.... their vote was worth 50% of the total amount... but after people complaining this way has stopped....

@ everybody why all this trouble about voting? what it will change if the voting system changes? theme contest threads have started with a scope to have fun, to learn to enjoy.... as the time passes by i notice aggresive behaviour, angry people, unhappy people...
why is that?
and now we want to change the "nature" of "LOT request" from a request thread to a learning thread...... and LOT is for what? for "i'm in"? (except a few people in there....)
please, stop making your life more confusing than they probably already are..... have the fun of M9 ... learn if u like or just enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!
web750eb
Yes i agree with thabull:

QUOTE (thabull @ Jul 27 2010, 03:59 PM) *
@ everybody why all this trouble about voting? what it will change if the voting system changes? theme contest threads have started with a scope to have fun, to learn to enjoy.... as the time passes by i notice aggresive behaviour, angry people, unhappy people...
why is that?
and now we want to change the "nature" of "LOT request" from a request thread to a learning thread...... and LOT is for what? for "i'm in"? (except a few people in there....)
please, stop making your life more confusing than they probably already are..... have the fun of M9 ... learn if u like or just enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
it was my first TMC but i think the voting system is ok.

Only one Piont:
I think 24 Hours are to short for voting, why not 48 Hours?

I make themes just for fun. Winning on TMC is not my main piont, I want to be there and have fun to.
Asad_rider
i have participate in two contests... butt why my points are not increased in my profile???
thabull
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Jul 27 2010, 07:28 PM) *
i have participate in two contests... butt why my points are not increased in my profile???

read carefully the achievement points.... says "participating in 1 contest" with that u gain 10 points.... and then "participating in 10 contests".... when u reach 10 participations then u'll get the extra 20 points.....

just a question.... do u participate in contests in order to increase your points?
bybullet
Im agree with Thabull, too many ego and agressive behaviour. Theming is an "interest" or an "art" or a "passion" or what u want, but its not (here) a business.
I think im not a newbie in theming, btw my themes are maybe special for some people, thats why (maybe) im not a superstar, lol
well... and now ? I stop theming cos i dont win ?
no.... if i stop its because of stupid things i read everyday, its like TV informations : bad news everyday.
If my life has to goal only theming and success, well i prefer stop all
... sorry, im really bored with those sandboxes behaviour
_anuj_
Hi all it took me a while to decide if i should comment here or not, most of you will probably not like what I have to say......Iv seen whats happened today in tmc and whats been happening over the past several weeks and months. I havent been active here for a while partly due to personal reasons and partly due to whats become of the theme competions and the voting system and behaviour of participtants.

The voting system in my opinion is corrupt and flawed and i feel changes need to be made to make tmc a fun experience for everyone, based on looking at the results graph for a number of weeks I feel there is as you say friendly voting going on. When I first joined tmc I felt it was great and a fun place to be, I learnt so much and made some great friends. However this has changed....what I see now is people obsessed with victory and having a badge in their profile......and they are willing to do anything to achieve this..............I recall saying in this thread that the journey was more important than the destination and I stand by this. All i have seen recently is backstabbing and arguments and sometimes worse.

I think AW and her team have done a good job even when sometimes things arnt going so well so id like to say a special thanks for sticking with it.....You all have my respect.

so what can be changed......there have been so many suggestions and all are valid .....personally Id like to see only 3 votes for first second and third place.....and and end to the toothies......it means nothing..........For the people who vote please spend a little time and study the theme, look at functinality, readability......someone spent alot of time creating the theme you are judging, it deserves more than a glance...........i refer to this as i have experinced this so many times.

Im pretty sure i have upset some of you and I apologise if that is the case......Hopefully things will be be better soon.......I cant answer that, Id like to return to entering the competitions one day.......never say never

Good luck and Goodbye......

For those who Know me no explanation is necessary, for those who dont no explanation is possible!!!!!
thabull
@ bybullet and anuj.... very well said guys....

by the way..... haven't seen what happened in TMC today, but i guess we had some more complaints......

i'll go there and check....
bybullet
maybe the better thing is to suppress contests and competition. Afterall we are here for theming, for fun ? no ?... no. It seems we want always more and more; competition is always in our life and job.
But if u suppress competition... maybe people gonna left the site ? yes
Those who want badges and trophies
... but those who rest will be here really for theming
thabull
QUOTE (bybullet @ Jul 27 2010, 08:23 PM) *
maybe the better thing is to suppress contests and competition. Afterall we are here for theming, for fun ? no ?... no. It seems we want always more and more; competition is always in our life and job.

hehehehehehehehehehehe.... then people will find sometihng else to be competative about..... e.g. ranking... hehehehehehe
seems that it's in human nature after all..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
shadowthemes
QUOTE (thabull @ Jul 28 2010, 12:00 AM) *
QUOTE (bybullet @ Jul 27 2010, 08:23 PM) *

hehehehehehehehehehehe.... then people will find sometihng else to be competative about..... e.g. ranking... hehehehehehe
seems that it's in human nature after all..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

@ Thabull That's right i agree with you as well as philippehagen/bybullet too. I have already said I am neutral laugh.gif grouphug.gif
shaon007009
After reading all these I've a question.. "Winning is really that necessary that some are pointing fingers on our contest system..??"
That's not for me.. I joined here to learn.. When I made my first theme I upload it in my gallery.. But there wasn't much comment that can point my mistakes or didn't tell me where I've to improve.. TMC told me all these.. I believe that "my theme can be good.. But there may have better theme than mine.. So I didn't win.. That's natural.. But I learned something new from this week.." That's all for me.. So please people " Join contest for fun and learn only.. You'll do better that the trophy will come after you someday.." grouphug.gif
Asad_rider
@Thabull.......... no i didnt participate in contests for increasing points.... butt yar i have participate in tw0 contests butt my ponits didnt increase
shaon007009
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Jul 28 2010, 12:46 PM) *
@Thabull.......... no i didnt participate in contests for increasing points.... butt yar i have participate in tw0 contests butt my ponits didnt increase

As I saw your point is in the right position.. You got 10 points in contest section... grouphug.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Jul 28 2010, 09:46 AM) *

they will........ just give the moderators some slack...... they are only human..... to many people in here to many "wants" and "needs" everything comes to it's place.... just don't be hasty... wink.gif

and as Shaon already told u your points are these they should be.... so why the worry? when u get 10 participations u will get 20 more poitns.... wink.gif

will these points make u wiser? taller? smarter? why u worry about those points? will get u some reward? if those points didn't exist would it change something?

just sit back, relax and enjoy your journey in m9 my friend.... meet new people, communicate, learn (if u need to learn) through the contest procedure and the points will come.... thumbsup.gif

(just a crarification.....) i don't know if my english are good enough, so in order not to have any misunderstandings i want to tell u that i don't disapprove your question... i'm just trying to explain u the general idea in m9.... wink.gif
Asad_rider
hahhahaha why u get angry ???? its okay yar
thabull
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Jul 28 2010, 12:07 PM) *
hahhahaha why u get angry ???? its okay yar

..... i didn't get ungry my friend..... on the contrary......
this is what i've been trying to tell u.... that i'm not angry and i don't want u to think that i'm angry......... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
Asad_rider
Huh Okay yar just leave that smile.gif
arbri135
Nice
KasraS
QUOTE (sam1374 @ Sep 2 2009, 12:16 AM) *
When i started taking part in theme comp...i was like big 0....its only after u keep making themes u get better.

I have made lots of good themes if you want to have some of my thems i will give you some
jairossi
QUOTE (p.snp @ Sep 1 2009, 03:02 AM) *
@jasnasto .............

could u pls make participants as two group based on their winng trophy as like RC ................unsure.gif coz here winning chance for begnners (like me) is less than -0.00000000001 blink.gif wacko.gif blink.gif wacko.gif

TMC is very hard and need more time to make theme as compared with other 2 challenge ......... participate without winning expectation will make boring ...... sad.gif

jairossi
sonyd
QUOTE (thabull @ Jul 27 2010, 02:59 PM) *
QUOTE (arbri135 @ Jul 27 2010, 04:45 PM) *

u mean only the managers? the participants shouldn't vote? u know in STC there were "judges" who were voting too.... their vote was worth 50% of the total amount... but after people complaining this way has stopped....

why is that?

Lets Talk a little:
We all (I too) want to get the some Trophies, Ok and Imrove our skills but it's a little boring if we got always the same Winners OK and don't say ''no'' or something like this. About the Voting System, it's perfect, if someone want to change something on it, I think it isn't neccesary,
I'm thinking (if I'm wrong correct me) that the Problem is that some Members are not Voting for the Best Themes.
But Mobile9 is just a Site so don't ''confuse'', have FUN,

@Thabull, you're right but it's really boring if you participate and always got 1 point or 2 (like me).
shaon007009
QUOTE (sonyd @ Jul 30 2010, 06:03 AM) *
it's a little boring if we got always the same Winners

I don't know what that means.. Can you please elaborate..

QUOTE (sonyd @ Jul 30 2010, 06:03 AM) *
@Thabull, you're right but it's really boring if you participate
and always got 1 point or 2 (like me).

I totally agree with this.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
thabull
QUOTE (sonyd @ Jul 30 2010, 03:03 AM) *
Lets Talk a little:
We all (I too) want to get the some Trophies, Ok and Imrove our skills but it's a little boring if we got always the same Winners OK and don't say ''no'' or something like this. About the Voting System, it's perfect, if someone want to change something on it, I think it isn't neccesary,
I'm thinking (if I'm wrong correct me) that the Problem is that some Members are not Voting for the Best Themes.
But Mobile9 is just a Site so don't ''confuse'', have FUN,

@Thabull, you're right but it's really boring if you participate and always got 1 point or 2 (like me).

u r totally right on both your points my friend...... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

i can understand that it's kind of dissapointing and perhaps "sends" the fun away sometimes......
u may think it's strange, but i've been there.....
it didn't stopped me though....... i may was lucky to get my first medal after only 12 participations (only in STC... i don't count the TMC ones....), but this means nothing.....

all that really means is the motive for participating of each one of us.... my personal motive was to improve my theming skills... to watch, to learn..... and i was (and still..) learning from everything in these contests.. i didn't just waited for the feedback of my themes... in the beggining noone botherd to give me feedback..... but i moved step by step.....
for me all i wanted is to be a better themer. and i know whether i am or not..... u don't need badges and medals to gain the recognition of a great themer...... i can mention at least 3 great themers who hasn't won many contests, still every single theme of theirs is a masterpiece.....

some other people's motive (i don't talk about u...) is the badge, the medal, the win....
some other, do it for the fun with no care for the results (trust me, i know....)

but at the end i won't disagree with u that it may be "really boring if you participate and always got 1 point or 2". all i'm trying to say is that u should keep theming....
shaon007009
QUOTE (thabull @ Jul 30 2010, 09:56 PM) *
u r totally right on both your points my friend...... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

i can understand that it's kind of dissapointing and perhaps "sends" the fun away sometimes......
u may think it's strange, but i've been there.....
it didn't stopped me though....... i may was lucky to get my first medal after only 12 participations (only in STC... i don't count the TMC ones....), but this means nothing.....

all that really means is the motive for participating of each one of us.... my personal motive was to improve my theming skills... to watch, to learn..... and i was (and still..) learning from everything in these contests.. i didn't just waited for the feedback of my themes... in the beggining noone botherd to give me feedback..... but i moved step by step.....
for me all i wanted is to be a better themer. and i know whether i am or not..... u don't need badges and medals to gain the recognition of a great themer...... i can mention at least 3 great themers who hasn't won many contests, still every single theme of theirs is a masterpiece.....

some other people's motive (i don't talk about u...) is the badge, the medal, the win....
some other, do it for the fun with no care for the results (trust me, i know....)

but at the end i won't disagree with u that it may be "really boring if you participate and always got 1 point or 2". all i'm trying to say is that u should keep theming....

That's all people should understand that Winning is not everything.. They should concentrate to their work.. laugh.gif
bybullet
Thabull is right and i understand this feeling when u have only 1 or 2 points. Here and in another site, its often what happens to me, but i dont consider that im a "bad" themer : people download or vote for what they LIKE. If now u do a theme with Inception Movie, last manga hero or lill flowers everywhere ( i dont judge), u have better chance than id u do a theme with " Apocalypse now" or "blade runner". I choose those two ones cos i done them ! so i know what i say. U know, the creation process became a "business" : u have just 2 choices : u do things u "feel" ( and u keep poor the the rest of ur live ) or u do things that are in "mood" with people minds ( and ull become rich).... Here there is no money to win, so lets happy and create what u feel notworthy.gif
elkztur
hey thabull , you are really hard working for mobile 9, i think you should buy this website, when i online , i always see ur messages anywhere in M9, can i ask something, whats ur job?,
japanpatel
QUOTE (krakit @ Sep 3 2009, 08:40 AM) *
i Agree with All of You.
But Really, Winning isn't that Important.
i mean, whats the Use of Winning a Competition where You are Counted in a Starters Row
and You know the Fact, that Someone is Better than You. That Winning Trophy wont Count
in anyway at All, While You are Aware of the Professional Themers.
But, i even Agree with the Fact, that Your Trying to Explain. If We are Grouped, then we would
participate more Often, because of the Ray of Hope Alive in Us of Winning. Otherwise some may
Loose Hope and Never Return DisHeartedly.
But Trust me, if You want to be Better in Theme Making. All You need is a Very Kreativ Mind and
Basic Editing Software Skills. If You don't have Effects in Your Software, then You can Always Try
to kreat it with Your Observation Skills. Trust me on this one. You just need to Visualise What does a
Particular Effect ShowCases and How it Reacts. Then just Concentrate on All the Aspects. Thats it.
You will get it.
i have Experienced it. Trust me.
keep smiling

thabull
QUOTE (elkztur @ Jul 30 2010, 07:24 PM) *
hey thabull , you are really hard working for mobile 9, i think you should buy this website, when i online , i always see ur messages anywhere in M9, can i ask something, whats ur job?,

is there any problem my friend? many people are "always" online... u perform some kind of survey?
elkztur
QUOTE (thabull @ Jul 30 2010, 01:48 PM) *

is there any problem my friend? many people are "always" online... u perform some kind of survey?

this isnt criticism, but im not agree with u about " always", maybe usually , i ask only ur job, you have got lots of free time , this is good for u, i see ur name everyhwere in m9 and asked:) , is this problem?
thabull
QUOTE (elkztur @ Jul 30 2010, 11:31 PM) *

this isnt criticism, but im not agree with u about " always", maybe usually , i ask only ur job, you have got lots of free time , this is good for u, i see ur name everyhwere in m9 and asked:) , is this problem?

not a problem at all..... wink.gif my work doesn't have a steady time schedule...that gives me the "opportunity" to pay quick visits in m9 everynow and then.....
sometimes though may keep me for some days away also..... but internet is part of my job too (nothing to do with it, is just a tool for communication)... so i make sure even when i'm away to have some internet connection....
my jod has a lot of tense, but u get now and then during the day 15 minutes "free" while waiting.....
elkztur
QUOTE (thabull @ Jul 30 2010, 03:08 PM) *
QUOTE (elkztur @ Jul 30 2010, 11:31 PM) *

not a problem at all..... wink.gif my work doesn't have a steady time schedule...that gives me the "opportunity" to pay quick visits in m9 everynow and then.....
sometimes though may keep me for some days away also..... but internet is part of my job too (nothing to do with it, is just a tool for communication)... so i make sure even when i'm away to have some internet connection....
my jod has a lot of tense, but u get now and then during the day 15 minutes "free" while waiting.....

hmm different and interesting, thx for answer smile.gif
p.snp
@all TMC Participants and TMC managers...............

i have a suggestion...............or request .................

At the time of u upload your Final Preview in FET pls keep file size below 1mb or less then 500kb . The files abve 1mb have very defficult to load on slow net connection ............wallbash.gif guyz u didn't know how much time i spend to load all content Votting booth ..... mad.gif some files tkes 30 minutes .....

@Tmc manager ...

pls make restriction to keep preview size below 1 mb ......

other then i will not vote for unloaded theme hmmmmmmm.....
c2d22
No i cant make the image below 1 mb
cause my hd of the image will lose
and my every image is above 2 mb or 3mb
so sorry
p.snp
QUOTE (c2d22 @ Aug 23 2010, 11:52 PM) *
No i cant make the image below 1 mb
cause my hd of the image will lose
and my every image is above 2 mb or 3mb
so sorry

but u can see lot of other low size previews have high quality ..... wink.gif

Check this >>>

http://john.mobile9.com/download/wmpreview...282241334-1.png

http://a.imageshack.us/img829/5875/fullprev.png

thabull
still p.snp my previews are approx. 1.5mb... if i try to reduce the size (pixels), the screens are small and if i try to reduce the bytes i get a very bad quality......
so i think a restriction from the moderators wouldn't be fair.....
ofcourse i think that 2 or 3 mb are very much but i don't know if c2d22 can do anything about it....
i guess some contestants will miss your votes.... wink.gif
primavera77
p.snp, i understand your troubel, but if i have to make the preview less then 1 mega,this mean i have to do it in jpg, or very very small.
this mean u can't really watch the details, and u lost the real color of the theme.
But u can always watch the preview in the galery of each one page. there we are obligate to upload it in less the 1 mega.... wink.gif
_anuj_
Im not sure what this is for but I believe photoshop has a save for web button for saving images, i have never actully used it but i remember reading that it reduces the file size but not the quality.......is this correct?
thabull
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Aug 24 2010, 12:48 AM) *
Im not sure what this is for but I believe photoshop has a save for web button for saving images, i have never actully used it but i remember reading that it reduces the file size but not the quality.......is this correct?

i don't know cause i don't use photoshop..... wink.gif wink.gif and as far as i know, illustrator doesn't have a similar button...
i make my previews as "small"as possible, still when i create my 20-screens preview it gets 1 - 1,5 mb.... (things are better with my "small" previews... (800 cool.gif, but when it concerns contests, i need at least 16 screens in my preview....
primavera77
Dear Anuj, when u save in photoshop riducing the qualita from maximun to very hight etc, u riduce the size of the file and the quality too.
When u save like ido in png24, the file size is very large but the quolity is wow, especially with wall who have red, blue colors.
Jpg don't succeed to keep those colors. u need png... tongue.gif
Of caurse i'm taking about contest, where the quality of thye preview is very important.
At the end, people vote for this image, not because they really try our themes, ( not all...there are really few, but really few who try
the themes on thiere phone before voting)
wub.gif
primavera77
omg, my English today is terrible thumbdown.gif
i'm tired 1.gif 1.gif
thabull
QUOTE (primavera77 @ Aug 24 2010, 01:05 AM) *
omg, my English today is terrible thumbdown.gif
i'm tired 1.gif 1.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.