Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help Please
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
traceymarie
hello,
i could really use some help on step by step instructions on how to add themes to my phone, (motorola slvr l7)..

i have a usb cable to connect it to my computer and phone but after that it doesnt do anything at all on the pc..
i cant find the file for my motorola on my computer and i dont have a clue how to download it.. lol

umm i dont have a memory card on my phone but i do have a lil chip that fits in the back of my phone that i use for my camera (will this work and do i have 2 delete all my pics to make it work???)

if anyone can be of any assistance to my problem i would really appreciate it...

i even looked on youtube for tutorials but couldnt find it
Atalantos
Just look at the FAQs

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...mp;showforum=92

byebye.gif
traceymarie
QUOTE (Atalantos @ Aug 27 2009, 02:27 PM) *

do i have to install a software for any of this 2 work?
Atalantos
I suppose so unsure.gif
I don't know a lot about Motorola...

I just Google it and find this for Motorola SLVR L7
hope that helps wink.gif
bharucha_danish
QUOTE (traceymarie @ Aug 27 2009, 02:32 PM) *
hello,
i could really use some help on step by step instructions on how to add themes to my phone, (motorola slvr l7)..

i have a usb cable to connect it to my computer and phone but after that it doesnt do anything at all on the pc..
i cant find the file for my motorola on my computer and i dont have a clue how to download it.. lol

umm i dont have a memory card on my phone but i do have a lil chip that fits in the back of my phone that i use for my camera (will this work and do i have 2 delete all my pics to make it work???)

if anyone can be of any assistance to my problem i would really appreciate it...

hi,
i should help u i think tht u want 2 do a formatt 2 ur pc bcz it cn happen sometimes n u r talking of download so if u have card reader thn its eazy 2 download frm it now its depends upon ur decision how u cn go 4 it n if u have any othr prblm hn u cn reply me any tyme
tk cr
gud bye
MobileRazor
QUOTE (traceymarie @ Aug 28 2009, 03:02 AM) *
hello,

Go With atlantos.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.