Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which One Is Better 5800 Or N96?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
Pages: 1, 2
Lovingraza93
Hi guys byebye.gif

There is a problem with me help me

I wanna buy a new handset.Not so expensive just at raesionable price

I choose these two sets.I am confusing now that which set should i bought.

So plz help me with this
heshambassel
i like nokia 5800 more than n96 but it have a big problem you won't find a lot of games or themes for it

i have a other choice you can buy any phone which has 240x320 screen like n81 which is my mobile it's a lot cheeper than both of them and is very good mobile

but if i am going 2 choose from these two mobiles i will go with nokia 5800 thumbsup.gif
bsiomar
blade87
I would go for the N96 and I will tell you why.

It is from the N-series, which means it is great quality. It has more apps available for it(5800 with it's S60v5 still has trouble finding compatible apps).

5800 was released only to test the market. (This was Nokia's first touchscreen) Nokia also wanted to make trouble with it for Apple's iPhone, but didn't succeed!

thumbsup.gif
Lovingraza93
THANKS FOR YOUR ADVISES
byebye.gif
vegeta_sa
the 5800, is the better phone, curently there are not many apps as the operating system is new.

But if you want a great phone get the N97
ArthurWill
I don't have the Nokia N96 but from what I heard, it's not any better than the popular Nokia N95.

I have the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. While it's true that it's Nokia's 1st touchscreen device and many said it's a device to test the market, I would say it is worth every dollar I paid for. You can read some of the user reviews about the phone. Scroll down the page, there is a drop down next to the word "Browse", select "Review".

My review:
PROS: Good battery life, media key (1 clicks to get to music, video, share, internet browser from anywhere of the screen), side keyguard, ability to download & use a lot of themes, fullscreen wallpaper, cheap compare to other smartphones.

CONS: Inconsistent interface (some need 2 clicks, some can be done with just one click), touchscreen not as sensitive as the iPhone, poor camera quality, no writing aids in QWERTY mode, lack of 3rd party applications.
blade87
I'd recommend you to buy a Samsung i900 like me! It's not a Nokia, but it's much better than both of them! thumbsup.gif
lowermars
You might also consider a Samsung S60 phone, like the i8910 HD, which *should* run all the Nokia 5800/N97 software (They're all S60v5 touchscreen phones). I played with a friend's for about 5 minutes and the camera, screen (AMOLED or something... looked awesome), and video camera (720p HD) are amazing!

blade87
Samsung i8910 HD from a hardware aspect is great, but the Symbian ruins everything. This OS doesn't have anything to offer. Windows Mobile and Android are a much better option. I really think you should go for something other than Nokia. I was a Nokia fan once and every next phone was Nokia, but then I opened my eyes and realized that there are much better options than Nokia. I wanted to buy N85, but when I saw the luxurious i900 Omnia, I changed my mind. It has everything that N85 has and even more(Omnia in Latin means everything:P) - it has Windows Mobile!
Lovingraza93
THANKS FOR UR ADVISES.
I think i have make a decision clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
blade87
Tell us! We are eager to know how we helped you (or who helped you devil2.gif ). Tell us and we will tell you if it good (if it's not from any of mentioned models)! thumbsup.gif
baigameen90
QUOTE (Lovingraza93 @ Aug 22 2009, 10:27 PM) *
Hi guys byebye.gif

So plz help me with this

according to me nokia xpress iz better for music nd stylish
bsiomar
5800 thumbsup.gif
HamitShala
QUOTE (bsiomar @ Sep 2 2009, 04:43 PM) *
5800 thumbsup.gif

@ bsiomar You have 2 the same post here ...

5800 is more best thumbsup.gif
PG001
nokia 5800 is the best
lonelyboyiran
i prefer n96
coolzero198213
QUOTE (Lovingraza93 @ Aug 22 2009, 10:27 PM) *
hello. i think N96 is more advance in features wise

Hi guys byebye.gif

So plz help me with this

aleckingdom
5800! 5800! happy.gif
abhishek7777
i think 5800
DANGER__SHAH
Nokia 5800
bluebutterfly11
Nokia 5800
ALIGEMINI
N 96 thumbsup.gif
mixalis96b
arbri135
arbri135
arbri135
5800 the best lol
rd101291
I personally used both Phones my friends have Them
But i think N96 takes the lead,
as 5800 feels like a 'CHINAMOBILE'
specially about its screen wink.gif
idias_1
I definitely go for 5800 clap.gif
mixalis96b
MR_CaViD
5800 BeTTeR
asharushar2
both r excellent byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif
IVANNA01
Nokia 5800 is the better phone.
Miss_angel
Yoyocell
Nokia N96 is better thumbsup.gif
lilikandrian
Nokia 5800 xm. because i heve 5800xm. and 5800xm is low price than n97.
caretakerdotcom
You should buy nokia n96
bd_tongi
Nokia 5800
smartsam12329
Go for Nokia 5800
smartsam12329
smartsam12329
"I wanna buy a new handset.Not so expensive just at raesionable price"

U think 5800 is not so expensive..
Pratyush_gamer
Nokia 5800 is good
Babban20
N96
justbe3112
N96
glisser
N96.... woo!
Gatosuso
That N9* series is just awesome!!
GYGY-M
notworthy.gif N96 notworthy.gif
hinarashi
n96
Pratyush_gamer
I think N96 is better option.................
Pratyush_gamer
I think N96 is better option.................
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.