Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Create A Sony Ericsson Theme Preview
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources > Tutorials
your_mother
Hi there guys!

anuj asked me a little while ago, how to change the little images of the image screen on a theme preview. When I started to make a tutorial I got so carried away, that I ended up making a pretty detailed tutorial about making a theme preview in common.

I really hope this can be helpful for some people! Don't forget it's my first tutorial! Also my version of photoshop is in german, so I hope I translated everything correct!

Okay, enough excuses, just click on THIS LINK to see it!
heshambassel
hi that is a very helpful tutorial your mother but there's a one mistake in it the images are so small smile.gif
your_mother
QUOTE (heshambassel @ Aug 20 2009, 01:21 PM) *
hi that is a very helpful tutorial your mother but there's a one mistake in it the images are so small smile.gif

Thank you! You can click on the images to have a larger view...
p.snp
Nice Tutorial...................mom..............10.gif really helpful................ clap.gif clap.gif Thank u ................. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
_anuj_
QUOTE (your_mother @ Aug 20 2009, 11:52 AM) *
Hi there guys!

anuj asked me a little while ago, how to change the little images of the image screen on a theme preview. When I started to make a tutorial I got so carried away, that I ended up making a pretty detailed tutorial about making a theme preview in common.

I really hope this can be helpful for some people! Don't forget it's my first tutorial! Also my version of photoshop is in german, so I hope I translated everything correct!

Thanks mom, that was alot of help, been tinkering with a bit, great work and it is very much appreciated

ArthurWill
This is a very detailed tutorials, mom. Thanks for sharing it with us. thumbsup.gif I have featured it in tutorials for Sony Ericsson themes.
HamitShala
Wow that is gr8 Your_Mother haha.gif
findgirl45
awesome tutorial thanks for sharing mom notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
AzizGFX
tho it's different in newer versions of Sony Ericsson Theme Creator. this comes handy you know but good job on it, sure helps a lot of people
and why not add a proper title to the page? "How to make a preview for your Sony Ericsson theme" instead of "Untitled Document"
your_mother
QUOTE (AzizGFX @ Aug 26 2009, 04:35 PM) *
tho it's different in newer versions of Sony Ericsson Theme Creator. this comes handy you know but good job on it, sure helps a lot of people
and why not add a proper title to the page? "How to make a preview for your Sony Ericsson theme" instead of "Untitled Document"

Oops, you're right, I forgot to name the document... wacko.gif Well, I will correct that, as soon as I'm in the mood. laugh.gif
HamitShala
QUOTE (your_mother @ Aug 26 2009, 09:44 PM) *
QUOTE (AzizGFX @ Aug 26 2009, 04:35 PM) *

Oops, you're right, I forgot to name the document... wacko.gif Well, I will correct that, as soon as I'm in the mood. laugh.gif

No prob thumbsup.gif
srimunnamunna
much helpful tutorial your_mother thank u notworthy.gif
kewlone
This is Awsome!! Thank You SO MUCh your mother for such a valuable information. it has helped me alot and have learned so much smile.gif
arbri135
THAT WAS HELPFULL
rakeshsoni1980
QUOTE (your_mother @ Aug 20 2009, 06:42 AM) *
QUOTE (heshambassel @ Aug 20 2009, 01:21 PM) *

Thank you! You can click on the images to have a larger view...

i was waiting from many days ,,,that someone give me discription,,,,,,,,you gave me ,,,thanks mom
asthegr8
its very useful to all new themers clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
it is help me alot so very very thanks to you notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
your_mother
Thank you all very much for your nice comments! I'm very happy if my tutorial helped a few people!! smile.gif

Also I finally took the time and gave a name to the document... byebye.gif
Gatosuso
Thanks for this tutorial, it's very helpful and detailed! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif 10.gif
imsagi
thank you your mom and AW
yajuve
nice
ninejoe
i know this is a bit late but i 1 2 ask mom........lol which Adobe Photoshop should i download? CS5? etc............
Asad_rider
Butt when i press the print button and paste it in adobe the whole window is pasted not only the screen shot. what to do
_anuj_
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Aug 4 2010, 07:07 AM) *
Butt when i press the print button and paste it in adobe the whole window is pasted not only the screen shot. what to do

you need to crop the image from the whole image screen shot
Asad_rider
@anuj okay... i crop it...... butt when i crop it.... the only cropped image show...
dwiaguspriyanto
good for sharing
dwiaguspriyanto
good for sharing
your_mother
I know I'm very late with answering your questions, I was gone for quite a while...

@ninejoe: Of course the newest version is usually the easiest to handle, but in my opinion it doesn't matter so much with photoshop...

@Asad rider: You have to choose the whole preview with the crop tool... Don't know how to explain it more.
eliasjan
QUOTE (your_mother @ Aug 20 2009, 03:22 PM) *
Hi there guys!

Thanks It Will Become Helpful For Me When Creating Themes For Se
MobileRazor
QUOTE (your_mother @ Aug 20 2009, 05:22 PM) *
Hi there guys!

g8 thank.
sugato_maity
thanks
akhilnn
gr8 clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
anil8664
Thank mother
Aleena143
thanks mom..ths is so nice.
san-sagar
thanks mom **
shaon007009
This one still help people.. Great job MOM... Thank you very very much for this one.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
SkyBird9
perfect tutorial!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.