Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Wll Win In The World Cup 2010
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
heshambassel
who will win in the world cup 2010
i think
elaginn
You think so?
I don't know, Spain is losing its grip... Russia is becoming really good, and I was born in Russia, so I hope it will be Russian team! Netherlands are also good as well as Germany! It will be tough, so instead of guessing I think we should wait! wink.gif
paul_316
England i hope!
ronaldo23
Brazil
MaWaHe
Germany, who else? clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
see-iNO
Bethel090
France
HamitShala
I think the World Cup 2010 will win England or Portugal...!!
rozhf22
brazil with magician

_Bubble_
dry.gif
_Bubble_
oooops....double post
mixalis96b
Germany or spain
MR_CaViD
B R A S I L !!! 10.gif
jeator
Brazil
pantoflica
by the way they come in ... lol... France will kick others at least with their hands laugh.gif laugh.gif
HamitShala
QUOTE (pantoflica @ Dec 2 2009, 01:19 PM) *
by the way they come in ... lol... France will kick others at least with their hands laugh.gif laugh.gif

haha haha.gif France can't win , bcoz England is here clap.gif They will be the Champions in WORLD Cup 2010 clap.gif
ronaldo23
QUOTE (pantoflica @ Dec 2 2009, 05:19 AM) *

laugh.gif Good one and they will get away with it laugh.gif
bsiomar
The emergence of Algeria in honor in the playoffs and beating the final against Egypt, who beat the Italian team very noticeable attention from the competition after missing for 24 years ... and this is a major achievement for the team that will represent the only Arab and North African countries and Arab educators in this competition and However, the Algerian national team candidate to go far in this competition, the latest opinion poll conducted by FIFA about the team is among the six teams that have played a game the dam on 18.11.2009, which nominated the Algerian national team, first as the French team, who finished last .... important. Let us leave the the best national team win ...I League transpire Spain or serbia

sufie100
Italia....
dx007xxx
Brazil
STATICX_BOY
spain
mixalis96b
Spain or Greece
injamul_ahmed
I think Argentina will win... I think Spain will win... I think laugh.gif Argentina & Spain kick every teams butts.
topmanner1
I think Germany will win world cup 2010.
thabull
tha same things every body was saying in 2004 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember GREECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saifkasi77
one and only
n_e
i think the Spain win this cup but i hope that France win it. only thierry henry wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Yoyocell
portu is best..thumbsup.gif
handikap
SPAİN OR BRASİL
HeavensCloud
ok!!!
harryhari
ok.....
ultimateanand
You are correct thumbsup.gif
ultimateanand
You are correct thumbsup.gif
eish26
BRAZIL.... 10.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.