mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
urfrndsandy
First time ever in karnataka idea free gprs
p.snp
have any idea to get free gprs in idea sim ???? unsure.gif
bsiomar
yeh me 2
umair_cs
i'm using idea gprs free from almost a year.. wat had happened was, a year back i sent a msg for activation of ulimited gprs of 50rs per month. . but i dint get any reply from the operator that its being processed for activation. so i sent it again.. but later when i checked my balance, GOD! 100 rs had been deducted.. i immediately called up customer care but that fellow said that its my fault and he cant help for that..idiot.. but after few months i thought deactivating it.. i did it by sending a message for deactivation,. later i got a msg that net has been deactivated on my number.. but next day when i just used web subconsiensely, GOD it was working.. clap.gif
later i called up to customer care and enquired the status of my gprs plan and they told it has been de activated.. i was happy.. from then im using it free of cost..
Try using this trick and if ur lucky enough u ll get it working.. all the besst..
sulthankareem
is there any free gprs trick in kerala
saraluna
blink.gif blink.gif
arbri135
clap.gif
Alamin007
wow.gif
kochaji
Consult service provider
CLEOPATTRA
gathering.gif
inakhe
QUOTE (CLEOPATTRA @ Jan 17 2011, 06:56 PM) *
gathering.gif

Never tried that.
CLEOPATTRA
me also.
eliasjan
QUOTE (urfrndsandy @ Jun 30 2009, 11:40 AM) *
First time ever in karnataka idea free gprs

Also I Havent Tried That
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.