Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: S40 Themes By Shalu2173
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
Pages: 1, 2
shalu2173
I m opening this thread for S40 themes..Recently I have learnt carbide and made one theme..HOpe u like my work ..Do drop ur suggestions n comments !!! they would lhelp me to improve further.

Vector heart

wait graphic

Screen saver

shalu2173
You are Everything to me

Wait Graphic

Screensaver

shalu2173
This is my first Carbide theme..Hpoe u all like it!!

Silver Ball

Wait Graphic

Screensaver

jasnasto
You are doing great with Nokia themes as well, and You is my favourite of 3... smile.gif
Longhairsteff
Nice too see you have your own nokia corner... clap.gif

Yur last silver ball is awesome 10.gif
shalu2173
Thanks @Jasna ..I m so happy to see u here smile.gif..NIce to know 'you' is ur fav!! notworthy.gif
Thanks @longhairsteff ..carbide has been the toughest thing for me..and ur work always inspires me alot..I mglad u liked this theme.. notworthy.gif
shalu2173
Hi Friends..
Here is my new theme For STC 12..Chinese Zodiac made on carbide
I m an Ox Chinese Zodiac so made a theme on it ..
hope U all like it. I made some modifications after the initial preview posted in the thread. Thanks to @Jasna for posting her suggestions n letting me know of the faults . notworthy.gif I made a new preview now
Designed my wallpaper.Thanks to @Atalantos for the awesome tutorial..I took help from it to make my wallpaper of this theme notworthy.gif here is the link of the tutorial smile.gif
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...0&start=120 Post 129

animations( Screensaver, Startup, shut down ), icons (modifications) and other things all designed by me .
Hope u all like it!
Here is the theme
OX CHINESE ZODIAC

Screensaver

Startup Animation

ShutDown Animation

Pls leave ur comments n suggestion so that I can improve my work ! All comments r precious !! notworthy.gif
Have a good day!!
shalu2173
Michael Jackson The Legend

My new theme A Tribute to the greatest singer.

The screensaver
sp0rtskiller03
uve forgot the preview number 5.. look at the battery.. but still very nice theme.. as expected from the Gifted themer..
Sourav_Kumar
Awesome theme collection shalu............ wow.gif wow.gif
Longhairsteff
Great MJ theme! Love the softkeys very much. The colours are a good match thumbsup.gif

You and Naina are improving very very fast clap.gif

Your themes are often very detailed and good looking wow.gif
cute_heart
wow dost nice to see your own showcase awesome theme
shalu2173
Thanks @Sportskiller, @LHS ( your words are so motivating) Thanks a lot !! and thanks to @Saurav and @cuteheart!! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif Do visit again..I shall hopefully be posting my new theme soon here!! Just keeping my fingers crossed!!
ronaldo23
Excellent themes shalu 10.gif they are all amazing,thumbsup.gif my favourite is the ox chinese zodiac, keep up the superb themeing 10.gif i can't wait to see more smile.gif
shalu2173
Thanks @Ronaldo. i m happy that u liked my work..Even my favorite is "OX gold" and "You" smile.gif

A great Edit..How could I forgot
This is my new theme..for STC 15

Red Dawn

S40 V3 Download 5th edition phones ..Red Dawn

S40 V2 download Red Dawn

Hope u like my new theme..

PS... My theme is very much inspired from @jasnasto's themes..Infact it is her guidance to make me learn the pattern designing that Icould make a good one..I guess Work is mine still I give my Credits to @Jasnasto for her humbleness and help notworthy.gif .
ronaldo23
Awesome theme shalu 10.gif 10.gif wow.gif i love it wub.gif wub.gif
Sourav_Kumar
The red dawn theme is looking great....... wow.gif
sam1374
AWESOME THEME COLLECTION SHALU....KEEP IT UP
tepppanom
I like your themes very much, and the last one is awesome !
shalu2173
Hey thanks @Sam, @ronaldo, @saurav, @I m glad u liked my work!! Ur words give encouragement..thanks to u all again!!
Keep visiting the thread again!!
kashif85
Shaluu ur new themes are Great specialy the Reddown i used in my new nokia 5130 xpress and thats look's amazing
shalu2173
Thank So much @Kashif !! I m glad U liked my themes and using it too!! keep visiting again!!
Ur words of appreciation are a great source of inspiration!! smile.gif

Here is my next theme

Red Shine

Screensaver

Hope you All like it!!
kashif85
Shaluu Red shine theme is such a great theme by u i have no work for this Great work !!!!!!!!
Sourav_Kumar
The red honeycomb pattern is looking great with the softkeys........best of luck for STC....
shalu2173
Thanks @Kashif and @Saurav!! happy that u liked my theme!!
I can say same for both of you! Ur themes are also an excellent piece of work!!:)
ronaldo23
Another amazing theme Shalu clap.gif way to go 10.gif i love it wub.gif
shalu2173
Thanks @Ronaldo! I m happy u liked my work!! keep visiting! byebye.gif

cute_heart
wow supper i love ur work 10.gif clap.gif
shalu2173
Thank u @cute heart!! nice to know u like my work!! smile.gif
HamitShala
Great work 10.gif awesome themes wow.gif
shalu2173
Thanks Hamit I m glad u like dit ..Keep visiting the thread..
HamitShala
My pleasure sis! wow.gif
shalu2173
My new Theme

When I came to the world of theming.. Beautiful themes were a dream for me..Then A girl with beautiful heart held my hand and made me know with lots of love and encouragement how to design good themes..I always thought how could I send her my heartiest thanks and all the words felt so less for her love ..So This is what I made ..A pink hearts theme for her.
Pink is she..In Every sense of word ..And she is None other than our LEGENDARY THEMER JASNASTO
and hearts is my love for her which is overflowing
Thank you so much for your encouragement and love.
I dedicate my theme to you Jasna with all my heart!!

Pink Hearts

Screensaver

Waiting bar

kashif85
pink hearts theme so lovely wow.gif i love wub.gif with this when its come in my phone wow.gif and my phone looking so delicious thanks shalu for such a nice theme and great color combination thumbsup.gif overall
angelnaina
hi...u made very cute and beautyfull theme. clapping.gif clapping.gif .color combo is great wow.gif and i like each part of the theme..good luck.. thumbsup.gif

AND THIS IS THE SWEETEST AND CUTTEST GIFT FOR RESPACTED JASNA.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
jasnasto
QUOTE (shalu2173 @ Sep 5 2009, 07:09 PM) *
My new Theme

When I came to the world of theming.. Beautiful themes were a dream for me..Then A girl with beautiful heart held my hand and made me know with lots of love and encouragement how to design good themes..I always thought how could I send her my heartiest thanks and all the words felt so less for her love ..So This is what I made ..A pink hearts theme for her.
Pink is she..In Every sense of word ..And she is None other than our LEGENDARY THEMER JASNASTO
and hearts is my love for her which is overflowing
Thank you so much for your encouragement and love.
I dedicate my theme to you Jasna with all my heart!!

Pink Hearts

Screensaver

Waiting bar

Hey Shalu, what can I say, but thank you sooooo veryyyyyy much, you're extremely kind and sweet... not sure I quite deserved all those praising and loving words, but they do fulfill me with pleasure and appreciation...
Gault
Hello. i hope im not disturbing you. but i only wanted to say.

GREAT THEMES. i loved them all. :D:D:D
shalu2173
Thanks @ Jasna for your kind visit and liking. you will always be in my heart ..U r just not my mentor but a a person whose friendship and love I shall always cherish.

Thanks @ Gault.. It was really nice to read from you..Keep visiting And yes sorry for late reply..my pc Went bad again and finally I have to buy a new one.
Sourav_Kumar
Great pink theme shalu..... wow.gif ....Love it...... clap.gif clap.gif
abhishek7777
good themes
c2d22
what do you mean by carbide n i want to learn that
ronaldo23
Amazing pink theme sis clap.gif i love it wub.gif
shalu2173
Thanks @Saurav, @abhishek , @C2d22, And @Ronaldo ..I m glad You all liked my work..
Here is something new i created from scratch ..Wallaper and overall design all done by me .. Hope you all like it...

Aquamarine Dove

S40 V2 download

S40V3 download
sp0rtskiller03
awesome. 10.gif love it.
povilius
All themes are so beautiful clapping.gif clapping.gif great work clap.gif
ronaldo23
Very nice work Shalu clapping.gif clapping.gif
_Abi_
Wow

SucH
a Nice themz....................!!!!

goOD WorK................!!! plz teLL me how cn i make themez like YOu...........?
bluebutterfly11
Congratulations Shalu on your beautiful themes, they are stunning, your Pink Hearts theme is adorable. Well done clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif
liapireas
Amazing themes Shalu, keep it up !!!!!! byebye.gif
shalu2173
Thanks@sportskiller, @povilius, @ronaldo, @Abi and @Lia !! I m glad u liked my work so much !!

Pumpkins

Download PumpkinsV3

Download PumpkinsV2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.