Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Ericsson Theme By Shalu2173
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2
shalu2173
Well to start with I m Shalu.I started as a nokia themer but recently I m loving Sony themes n making them too. Thanks to dear Jasna Who is my fav And if I m lost in M9 u can always find me on her gallery viewing n admiring her work! She is an Absolute Legend with most beautiful n outstanding work and soft n loving and positive nature.On her Humble suggestion I opened my new thread.
Here I m going to post my Sony themes..I request my visitors n the senior themers for the critical view of my themes As I yearn to learn and excel. Ur humble comments n suggestions are only the sure way to improve .So be kind enough to spare a min n leave ur comments.

Here I start with my themes

My very First Sony theme Chinese Zodiac

Bryan Adams Week225 TMC

shalu2173
The Baldur's Game theme 226 TMC

Star Trek

Hawai Sunset

shalu2173
Pirate Station TMC 227

Alien 228 TMC

jasnasto
Good to see you finally had time to open this thread and showcase your SE themes... they all look good, but my favourites are The Sunset, love the colouring and its simplicity, and from TMC entries, the last one, again because of the colouring, but for its subtle details as well... keep it up, my dear friend...
shalu2173
Thanks Jasna ..I m so happy that ur the first one here to visit me n write! yes I was free right now and happy too . I m glad U liked my themes .U and ur work always inspire me.
Thanks a lot notworthy.gif my dear friend !!
wraithevolution
Nice to see you made a thread, your great work deserves a showcase!
rhtz
Finally you have your own thread clapping.gif..
You got an awsesome collection of there here..just keep them coming thumbsup.gif..
shalu2173
Thanks @ Wraith and thanks @rhtz. I m glad u visited here and liked my work
.It's a great motivation!!!:)
angelnaina
hi..congratulations..finally u have ur's ownthread and u have great collection of ur's work..keeep them coming and i love ur work.. smile.gif
shalu2173
QUOTE (angelnaina @ Jun 16 2009, 10:25 AM) *
hi..congratulations..finally u have ur's ownthread and u have great collection of ur's work..keeep them coming and i love ur work.. smile.gif

Thanks Naina!!
Here a new one
TMC 229 FireBall

Please leave ur suggestions n comments so that I can improve on my work!!:)
angelnaina
lovely work..good luck.. thumbsup.gif
shalu2173
Thanks@ naina!! i M glad u liked it!!
rhtz
very nice theme shalini.. ..I can see all the hard work you have done with the theme.. ..lots of details.. ..good work and best of luck for TMC thumbsup.gif.. ..
shalu2173
QUOTE (rhtz @ Jun 21 2009, 10:19 PM) *
very nice theme shalini.. ..I can see all the hard work you have done with the theme.. ..lots of details.. ..good work and best of luck for TMC thumbsup.gif .. ..

Thanks Mate!! it makes me feel good that u liked my work!! BTW where is ur theme..i am anxiously waiting for that arrow head if my memory goes right!!
rhtz
QUOTE (shalu2173 @ Jun 21 2009, 11:19 PM) *
BTW where is ur theme..i am anxiously waiting for that arrow head if my memory goes right!!

Umm, I'm working with BlackMail now unsure.gif.. ..
Longhairsteff
Hi! Shalu

Your Fireball theme is very nice. I just love the softkeys.. Awesome! clap.gif
shalu2173
Thanks @longhairsteff notworthy.gif !! I m really happy to know u liked my work!! smile.gif
vswindtalker
Hi there. It is very nice that you finally made your own thread. clap.gif
I must be visiting here more often. byebye.gif
shalu2173
Thanks @Vswindtalker..It's really nice to se u on my page n ur comments or Criticism is most welcome as I m not a user oF SE themes as I don't own a SE phone..And only People like u with indepth Knowlege n experience can guide . I wish U can be strict with me so that i can learn more. smile.gif

Here's my new theme for The TMC 230..All Suggestions and criticism is Highly welcomed !!
FireElement

vswindtalker
Comments are welcomed, but you have to understand that what I say about your theme is what I think. Its the way how I would do it if I was doing that theme. I dont want you (or anybody) to theme like I do. So take the comments that way, comments are most useful if they help to create your own style of theming.

After this explanation, I have to say I saw your nokia theme in symbian theme contest, and that was wonderful. I dont remember the name but it was black and yellow. I loved it.
For this week, your standby image is very good, bars and how you created the frames of inputs are really very nice. What I didnt like is the orange glow under the highlights. That is too much glow for my eyes. And the text colors, you could choose a lighter orange atleast in some text to discriminate the titles and the text. I think text colors are very dominant when you look at a preview of a theme.
As a result, one of the best theme of the week, and I wish you good luck in TMC. thumbsup.gif
shalu2173
Thanks so much@VS for the comments..Yes I too understand comments helps us improve that's y I really thrive for a few words from themers like U n @jasna n @atalantos, @BishopBacon. A critical appraisal is a sure way of improvement.
I have noticed all the points U have written and I shall surely work upon them in my next project.
Thanks a lot for ur time n words..They r very helpful n encouraging. notworthy.gif
keep coming again!

Cheers
rhtz

wow.gif wow.gif
shalu2173
Thank U Rahat!! notworthy.gif Friends like u always make me smile!!
sp0rtskiller03
so many awesome themes.. great job shalu..
Caliu
Hey Shalu. I love your themes...my favourite theme is Hawaii Sunset. It reminds me of my home country...U are a really gifted themer. Keep 'em coming Shalu

Visit My Profile
AzizGFX
nice themes, loved Fire Element
ronaldo23
Love all your themes Shalu wub.gif wub.gif amazing work my Favourite ones are : Chinese Zodiac and Fireball clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif
shalu2173
Thanks @sportsKiller, @caliu, @AzizGFX, @Ronaldo!! I m glad u liked my work.. notworthy.gif
Wish to see u again here . keep visiting!! byebye.gif
mohammed_intekhab
QUOTE (shalu2173 @ Jul 5 2009, 11:05 PM) *
Thanks @Vswindtalker..It's really nice to se u on my page n ur comments or Criticism is most welcome as I m not a user oF SE themes as I don't own a SE phone..And only People like u with indepth Knowlege n experience can guide . I wish U can be strict with me so that i can learn more. smile.gif

Here's my new theme for The TMC 230..All Suggestions and criticism is Highly welcomed !!
FireElement

After a long time i see your work
and i admit you are improved a lot 10.gif
Very nice theme smile.gif
rhtz
where is your theme this week?..? unsure.gif.. ..
sp0rtskiller03
@shalu - where r u?? busy? it seems that ur not making themes for the past weeks.
mangusciukas
nice job wink.gif
shalu2173
@RHTZ and @Sportskiller...My PC still not functioning! so am not able to make themes! Hope I get it back this week!!
sp0rtskiller03
hope to see ur theme soon..
elaginn
beautiful themes, shalu! thumbsup.gif
cute_heart
wow dost what a lovely theme , i love them
shalu2173
Thanks @ Cuteheart, @elaginn, @ sporskiller

This is my new theme ..Hope You all like it!!
Special thanks to @Jasnasto and @KMF1 notworthy.gif
Dance Mania

rhtz
awesome work.. ..loved each and every part of the theme
ronaldo23
Awesome theme Shalu clap.gif 10.gif really amazing wow.gif thumbsup.gif
kashif85
awesome new theme wow.gif
shalu2173
Thanks @kashif And @ ronaldo.I m glad u liked it
Thanks @RHTZ ..i m glad u liked it !! Ur nice words are simply a great source of happiness and inspiration notworthy.gif
angelnaina
beautyfull theme and the wally u have created ur's self is great... clapping.gif clapping.gif i lke each and everything in ur's theme..well done and keep it up.. clapping.gif clapping.gif
srimunnamunna
Congrats on your own theme showcase thread sis clapping.gif your themes will be so sweet sis wub.gif
abhishek7777
great themes shalu
shalu2173
My New Theme..Hope you all like it!!!
Halloween

liapireas
QUOTE (shalu2173 @ Oct 25 2009, 09:00 PM) *
My New Theme..Hope you all like it!!!
Halloween

Absolutely amazing theme the best I have seen so far for this TMC.
Good luck to the competition.
Where is the download link ??
rhtz
amazing work Shalini.. ..the winner for me wow.gif.. ..
shalu2173
Thanks @Lia and RHTZ !! I m glad u liked it..@Rahat..Ur words are always so encouraging !! Thanks to both of u once again..@Lia I have uploaded it in the gallery now !!

Here's the download link
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/996907/
JasperL
Hey Shalu gathering.gif I just dropped by at your thread. I saw some really awesome themes for sure smile.gif

I liked the first theme in your thread. The chinese zodiac anime. It's very sweet. I also liked the Bryan Adams theme, since I like his music quite much clap.gif Another one of my favourites was the FireElement one ohmy.gif Big grats @ your standby screen for that one ohmy.gif

I really like your style of theming, and I hope that I can enjoy more of your work in the future gathering.gif
angelnaina
very neat and very impressive work 10.gif and fingers are really very creepy. clapping.gif .ur's best sony theme so far,,,good luck.. thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.