Download

W890/Z750/K850/W910/K660/W760/Z770
Download

C902/W980/C702/C905/G705/T700/W595/W760/W902/Z780
Download
Weekwolf
Good theme
no1ashley67
"Carbon And Gold" Theme is Fantastic Mawahe!
- Very Stylish indeed
10.gif
MaWaHe
thank you very much ... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
MaWaHe
removed!
sleeper1014
Ah man, did you really think that nobody will notice that these are not your softkeys?!? wallbash.gif I mean anyone with two good eyes, even with one good eye, can tell that they are in a different league! You are not fooling anyone, but yourself...
And FYI, that softkeys are not for v4.5 themes like you put in your preview... bash.gif
zjurina
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif that is a really bad use of my theme elements kid yucky.gif

btw this is a leech - of course robbed.gif

you didnt ask me the permission to use my Softkeys

*_as - 1rst

*_and - 2nd - You had neither gived me any Credit censored.gif

these elements are from my theme presented at eSEth.net

and you are not allowed to reproduce any part of it.

IN the Gallery:
v4.6 - http://eseth.net/themes/3/the-new-experiment-mobile-theme

v4.7, v4.8 - http://eseth.net/themes/2/the-new-experiment-mobile-theme

And as the same presented in my Homepage, here:
http://eseth.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4538&page=85

And ... harghhh.... that theme is a Winner Theme of The TOTW - WEEK 24

Check the page: http://eseth.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5252
MaWaHe
this was an unfortunate coincidence, or a same idea! wink.gif

take it easy! flex.gif

no more themes! thread closed!!! rolleyes.gif
zjurina
QUOTE (MaWaHe @ Aug 11 2009, 09:23 PM) *
this was an unfortunate coincidence, or a same idea! wink.gif

take it easy! flex.gif

no more themes! thread closed!!! rolleyes.gif

... coincidence? ? ? and same idea ? ?? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

.... ...

YEah... right ... I see a big resemblance between my Softkeys and yours in your back themes....

... ....
ArthurWill
@MaWaHe
It's always a good practice to ask for permission if you want to use any elements from another theme. Many of them are generous in heart and will grant you to permission to do so.

To help you with theming, there is a collection of tutorials for Sony Ericsson theming. There you will find links, template, tutorials to create basic to advance theming elements. With practice, I'm sure you're able to create elements that not only impressive but such that other people will want to use them for their themes instead. A good place to ask question, collect feedback & improve your skills is the ThemeMaking Challenge. Don't be afraid when you see so many quality themes there. All those themers start from somewhere then improve as they practise.

@sleeper1014 @zj
We'd give MaWaHe a chance. Try not to jump on everybody who uses other people's elements. People become defensive the moment we say they are thief. Feel like sharing a story I read sometime ago. An old man was sitting in a coffee shop with his mobile phone on the table. He was reading newspaper. Suddenly, he heard a loud bang & turn his head. A second later, his phone is gone. He saw a young lad who was sitting nearby on his way out of the shop. He stopped the lad & ask him if he saw his phone. The lad said no. The old man then asked him to help find his phone because it's difficult for him to bend down for long time. Guess what happen? The lad "found" the old man's phone and return to him. Had he shouted at the lad & say "you thief, give me back my phone!", will he got back his phone? Your call.
HamitShala
Cool themes made from you clap.gif
sleeper1014
@ ArthurWill

Guess the lad wouldn't return the phone had the old man shouted... It's a nice story but it does not apply here, i think. I wouldn't say anything if MaWaHe used zjurina's theme as a reference to make his own. I use a lot of themes as a reference when working on my themes, but i never cut something out. I try to make it myself and then use what i learned from that to make something new... But he didn't even try to make it himself. He cut out a piece of someone else work and claimed it as his own... And that's just disrespectful... And even more to steal from someone like zjurina, a legend. And then he has the audacity to say to zjurina to take it easy, that they were just thinking alike... Man, that's like a spit in the face...
vswindtalker
I was keeping myself but this time.....I couldnt stop. What has to be said is said and I think it is useless to push more.
Everybody knows that it is not ethical to make copy and paste the others work. And at the end of the day it is not an embarrasing situation for the owner but the leecher.
So a little bit more tolerance pls. grouphug.gif byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.