Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Themes By Angelnaina
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
angelnaina
hi and welcome to my thread .. notworthy.gif here i am posting my sony themes..

hope u like them and ur's feedback would help me to do better..THANKS notworthy.gif

many-many thanks to my mentor JASNASTO who advice me to open the thread. notworthy.gif so i can improve my skills.. smile.gif thanks..

TMC..(week-222)

TMC...(week-223)

angelnaina
TMC (week-225)

TMC( week-226)

TMC(week-227)

cute_heart
very nice work naina keep it up
rhtz
Congrats on your New and Exclusive thread Naina.. ..glad to see all your work at one place.. ..

Hitman is my favorite till now.. ..thumbsup.gif
angelnaina
@ cute-heart @ rhtz..many many thanks and welcome to my thread.. notworthy.gif

really glad u like my work and plz keep visiting.. notworthy.gif
wraithevolution
As always, beautiful themes angel. It's about time you made a thread for your great work!
jasnasto
QUOTE (angelnaina @ Jun 4 2009, 04:43 PM) *
many-many thanks to my mentor JASNASTO who advice me to open the thread. notworthy.gif so i can improve my skills.. smile.gif thanks..

Honestly, I don't quite feel like being that to you, but I'll definately be glad to see you improving your skills.... thumbsup.gif

Among your previous SE themes, your first one is my favourite as the initiation of your very own style, which is very neat, detailed and already recognizable... at this very point tho, I think some stuff has been presented in your latest themes all over again and would suggest you to leave those safe paths, experiment a bit and try something else for a change... thumbs_up.gif

It's just my opinion, so just keep it up your way if you don't agree, I'm sure you'll do fine either way... byebye.gif

angelnaina
QUOTE (wraithevolution @ Jun 4 2009, 09:47 PM) *
As always, beautiful themes angel. It's about time you made a thread for your great work!

thanks and welcome to my thread.. notworthy.gif really glad to know u like my work and keep visiting.. smile.gif
angelnaina
QUOTE (jasnasto @ Jun 4 2009, 09:50 PM) *
QUOTE (angelnaina @ Jun 4 2009, 04:43 PM) *

Honestly, I don't quite feel like being that to you, but I'll definately be glad to see you improving your skills.... thumbsup.gif

Among your previous SE themes, your first one is my favourite as the initiation of your very own style, which is very neat, detailed and already recognizable... at this very point tho, I think some stuff has been presented in your latest themes all over again and would suggest you to leave those safe paths, experiment a bit and try something else for a change... thumbs_up.gif

It's just my opinion, so just keep it up your way if you don't agree, I'm sure you'll do fine either way... byebye.gif

welcome to my thread. notworthy.gif i am really happy to see you here wow.gif ..actually i really worked hard to create my ownstyle and still working on it ..but i will sure try somthing different to next time.. notworthy.gif plz keep visiting..
Longhairsteff
Congrates to your own thread Naina...lovely themes. My fav is also Hitman. Have test it on my borrowed W850i. Awesome theme

Keep it up thumbsup.gif

byebye.gif
angelnaina
QUOTE (Longhairsteff @ Jun 4 2009, 10:25 PM) *
Congrates to your own thread Naina...lovely themes. My fav is also Hitman. Have test it on my borrowed W850i. Awesome theme

Keep it up thumbsup.gif

byebye.gif

yeah glad to see you.. clap.gif thanks and i am really happy that u like my work..plz keep visiting.. notworthy.gif
ArthurWill
Glad to see all your work in one thread. clap.gif Plus, so many themers have visited your thread already. Hopefully you will also visit their theming thread and leave your comments on their work. It's good to support & help each other. smile.gif

You make nice themes for both S60 & SE. thumbsup.gif My personal favourite is Windows Seven and Trendy Abstract. Looking forward seeing your next theme. byebye.gif
angelnaina
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 4 2009, 11:39 PM) *
Glad to see all your work in one thread. clap.gif Plus, so many themers have visited your thread already. Hopefully you will also visit their theming thread and leave your comments on their work. It's good to support & help each other. smile.gif

You make nice themes for both S60 & SE. thumbsup.gif My personal favourite is Windows Seven and Trendy Abstract. Looking forward seeing your next theme. byebye.gif

woooow..welcome AW notworthy.gif i am too much happy to see you and thanks for liking my work and dnt forget to visit again..i will soon post my new theme's screenshot and i will sure visit other's thread too..tc..
zjurina
wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif yeeeeeeeeee....

Welcome to the Showcase Room !

now, we can see all of your work in one place, when presenting thumbsup.gif clapping.gif

The few lacks in themes cannot drop a shadow on your obvious devotion to theming,
and expecially not on your great talent.

Very nice collection you already made.
angelnaina
QUOTE (zjurina @ Jun 5 2009, 05:35 AM) *
wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif yeeeeeeeeee....

Welcome to the Showcase Room !

now, we can see all of your work in one place, when presenting thumbsup.gif clapping.gif

The few lacks in themes cannot drop a shadow on your obvious devotion to theming,
and expecially not on your great talent.

Very nice collection you already made.

welcome notworthy.gif and u really make my day and i am really glad to see you.. clap.gif plz keep visiting and also give me ur's suggestions so i can improve my work.. notworthy.gif
angelnaina
hi to all..here is my latest theme screenshot..plz tell if u think its need any changes..

waiting for ur's suggestions..thanks.. notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
Your entry is very nice, good color balance. readable.
Wishing you good luck in TMC. byebye.gif

I would like to make some comments on your themes but I prefered to make it after TMC.
It was already too late to open your thread, so clap.gif
angelnaina
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jun 7 2009, 01:24 AM) *
Your entry is very nice, good color balance. readable.
Wishing you good luck in TMC. byebye.gif

I would like to make some comments on your themes but I prefered to make it after TMC.
It was already too late to open your thread, so clap.gif

walcome and thanks for visit.. notworthy.gif i am glad u like it..but i will really like to know ur's suggestions too ,so i can improve my work...waitng for ur's opinions.. notworthy.gif
shalu2173
Very lovely theme as always..u have a very own beautiful style Naina..Always keep up this spirit..Good to find ur thread .Good luck!!
angelnaina
wooow great to see you here. wow.gif ..welcome and thanks for liking my work..plz keep visiting.. notworthy.gif
ghassemoo
Hi...
Your Last Theme Is Really Great. I Like Corner's Dots.
10.gif
angelnaina
QUOTE (ghassemoo @ Jun 8 2009, 12:49 PM) *
Hi...
Your Last Theme Is Really Great. I Like Corner's Dots.
10.gif

welcome and thanks notworthy.gif glad to know u like it..come again.. smile.gif
angelnaina
hi..this is my latest theme.. smile.gif

hope u will like it and plz give me ur's opinion too..so i can improve my work..
sleeper1014
I sure hope you have permission from kmf1 to use this theme, because it looks so much like his SawSe theme...
rhtz
QUOTE (sleeper1014 @ Jun 21 2009, 05:36 PM) *
I sure hope you have permission from kmf1 to use this theme, because it looks so much like his SawSe theme...

That's what I was going to ask too.. ..smile.gif
angelnaina
@ sleeper1014 @ rhtz.

.sorry for late reply..this wallpaper is also kmf1's and i have only manipulated it with his permission.many many thanks to him for permission.. notworthy.gif .my theme eyeball is inspired by his work..but its totally different from his theme and totally made by me ..his theme is extremely fine with great great great finishing ..i have also his permission.. notworthy.gif

hope everything is clear now to both of you.... notworthy.gif

regards..
vswindtalker
Sorry for being late for writing some opinions of mine up to now. But first I was a little busy, then I went to a short holiday. (even now I am out)
I will be writing you soon.
Nice job for this week, idea is also very good. Fits the topic. byebye.gif
angelnaina
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jun 22 2009, 02:51 AM) *
Sorry for being late for writing some opinions of mine up to now. But first I was a little busy, then I went to a short holiday. (even now I am out)
I will be writing you soon.
Nice job for this week, idea is also very good. Fits the topic. byebye.gif

thanks and really glad to know u like it..i spent many days to complete my work and hope u enjoy ur's holidays smile.gif ..waiting for ur's opinions too. notworthy.gif

plz visit again.. notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
Hi again. Here comes some of my ideas about your work if it helps.
First I have to clarify that I like your work and you are on the right way. I usually hesitate to write my opinions because most of the people do not like to be critised. Mostly they like nice words about their work even if they know that its a lie. I can not lie. So inorder not to irritate people I keep myself until they have the sign of desire to improve their work. Look at the thread, TMC is full of nice compliments but there are only a few themes which you can call a theme each time. So that was the start and I just wanted you to know that what I say is what I think. If you dont like it just ignore it.
Your last theme was very good and my champion of the week. But the color you used for input marked text and volume staples was not matching with the color of the highlights. Its a small detail and on the phone I am sure that the colors will be poping out more matching but on the screen preview it was eye catching. If it is called theme making challange, the aim is already there. Its a challange, means you must be perfect as much as you could. So that was the only thing that I can say about your last one on the negative side. On the other side I like the idea, you catch the spirit of the topic and your wall was very good. I like the contrasting harmony of the whole theme. Functionality and readability was very good. Bars designed well. And different for the first time. clap.gif I am saying this because for the last (I do not remember how many but) 2 or 3 TMCs you were doing exactly the same highlights with different colors. When you are using frames with the bars the pattern is very dominating. It is catching all your theme. The wall, the color combi, everything is staying in the shade and that patterned borders are poping out. I am not saying that its not good. But if you use it too much it seems that you are repeating yourself.
For me, the most important thing of making a good theme is to arrange the text colors with the whole theme. I usually use dark colors on the bars and very bright colors on the highlighted text. I like more smooth colors on the listed text but bright and eyecatching colors on the highlights. This is what I usually do, you must find out your way.
Generally speaking you are good and I think in a short period of time your home page will be full of badges.
Take care. All the best. byebye.gif
angelnaina
hi..1st i want to thank u for ur's time and u are always welcome to critisis my work. notworthy.gif .definately ur's constructive comments will help me to do better,i will keep tthose things always in my mind and will try ,not to repeat my work in compition..1 more thing i am really glad to know u are liking my work too. smile.gif ,i will definately work on text colors too smile.gif

hope u will come again and will give me always ur's opinion,so i can improve my work smile.gif

regards..
vswindtalker
thumbsup.gif
angelnaina
hi to all.. smile.gif here is the screenshot of my theme.. unsure.gif

waiting for ur's suggestions.. notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
Pretty good. thumbsup.gif
And some bonus from me for the variation of the style. clap.gif
angelnaina
yaeh..really glad to know u like it and extremely happy coz of bonus. smile.gif .many many thanks and do visit again. smile.gif .
rhtz
angelnaina
yeah...after too much hard work.. smile.gif many many thanks.. notworthy.gif
Jp_Vibes
Amazing work loved all yo themes wow.gif ....magnificent... 10.gif
Weekwolf
I like the TMC...(week-223) and (week - 227) nice designs
cute_heart
really wonderful theme naina , 10.gif clap.gif
angelnaina
@ jp vibes @ weekwolf @cute-heart....thanks to you guys.. notworthy.gif

hope to see all of you again in my thread.. smile.gif
angelnaina
hi to all. smile.gif .here is the screenshot of my theme.. unsure.gif

cute_heart
QUOTE (angelnaina @ Jul 19 2009, 05:25 PM) *
hi to all. smile.gif .here is the screenshot of my theme.. unsure.gif

again am here naina awesome theme
ghassemoo
Your Shine SE Is Really Shine & Great. Good Luck In TMC
angelnaina
@ ghassemoo @ cute-heart....many many thanks to both of you.. notworthy.gif

plz visit again.. smile.gif
vswindtalker
My fav. of the week. Congratulations. Very nice theme. clap.gif clap.gif
angelnaina
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jul 21 2009, 12:27 PM) *
My fav. of the week. Congratulations. Very nice theme. clap.gif clap.gif

nice to see you again and glad to know u like it.many many thanks.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
sp0rtskiller03
great theme m8.. really a Gifted Themer.. i really envy you..
angelnaina
@ sportskiller..many many thanks and glad to know u like it..see u soon.. smile.gif
angelnaina
hi to all.. smile.gif here is the screenshot of my theme.. unsure.gif

vswindtalker
Very nice angel, but you could make the selected tab a bit more apparent.
Your text coloring is very nice, and you choose very matching and nice colors. clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.