Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach Themes By Foofah
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
foofah
Hey all,

I am new here and was looking for some Bleach Anime themes and couldn't find any interresting enough ones to actually set as a theme on my W910i (no offense to the ones already out there), so I decided to make my very own Bleach series. As a starter theme I made a Rukia theme, and I just uploaded Ichigo. I hope you will like them..

Bleach: Rukia Kuchiki
Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki
Bleach: Renji Abarai
Bleach: Hollow Ichigo

Comments, suggestions and praises are always welcome.. wink.gif

Regards,
Foofah
Bishop_Bacon
Could you make some screenshots of your themes, upload them at a filehoster (e.g. Imageshack) and post them here? That would make it easier to comment on your themes byebye.gif
foofah
QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ May 5 2009, 07:31 PM) *
Could you make some screenshots of your themes, upload them at a filehoster (e.g. Imageshack) and post them here? That would make it easier to comment on your themes byebye.gif

Yes, of course. Was planning to do so but didn't have the time yet weightlift.gif wink.gif I put a quick preview in the top post now. I am not sure about the rules regarding sizes of images placed on the forum, but if its too big or too small, please leave a comment smile.gif I think I will place more detailed images on the actual theme download page itself though, but that will take a while... I hope I have some ready this week.
bsiomar
great them 10.gif
zjurina
QUOTE (foofah @ May 5 2009, 09:26 PM) *

Yes, of course. Was planning to do so but didn't have the time yet weightlift.gif wink.gif I put a quick preview in the top post now. I am not sure about the rules regarding sizes of images placed on the forum, but if its too big or too small, please leave a comment smile.gif I think I will place more detailed images on the actual theme download page itself though, but that will take a while... I hope I have some ready this week.

dry.gif yeah... right...

young fellow, i suggest you first to finnish your both themes ohmy.gif

had downloaded both of them to see that miracles - but i saw just some unfinnished work sad.gif

your themes are missing highlights in one of, and popups in other... and so on...
foofah
QUOTE (zjurina @ May 5 2009, 09:41 PM) *
QUOTE (foofah @ May 5 2009, 09:26 PM) *

dry.gif yeah... right...

young fellow, i suggest you first to finnish your both themes ohmy.gif

had downloaded both of them to see that miracles - but i saw just some unfinnished work sad.gif

your themes are missing highlights in one of, and popups in other... and so on...

These are my first themes I made, if you have more specific suggestions instead of being a tad condescending, I would be glad to look into it. I am using the standard SE Themes Creator and trying to figure everything out by reading this here forum and looking at other peoples work. So please, give me something to work with and give the newcomer a little space to develop. Thanks. :/
foofah
PS. I like the themes myself and am happy with them. I tried some downloaded themes but felt that they didn't complemented my phone (which is a W910i). I don't know how my themes, or themes from others, look like on different phones though... that's also what I am trying to figure out here. tongue.gif
zjurina
"These are my first themes I made..."

*- nevermind, if it is the first or the tenth - your starting attitude was very "high"

"Hey all, I am new here and was looking for some Bleach Anime themes and couldn't find any interresting enough ones to actually set as a theme on my W910i (no offense to the ones already out there), so I decided to make my very own Bleach series ..."

check "Ichigo" here... http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/723206/

and kindly test it first

"..., if you have more specific suggestions instead of being a tad condescending, I would be glad to look into it. I am using the standard SE Themes Creator..."

*- specific suggestions would be - using even "the standard SE Themes Creator"

to fill all the cases the Creator provide, and make the whole theme, ( well maybe except the Sond tab)

by the way, what do yo call "the standard SE Themes Creator"?

I am still using the old good one 3.18 version cool.gif

"... and trying to figure everything out by reading this here forum and looking at other peoples work...."

*- hmmm.. according to the upper, you do not read enough, and probably missed my thread...

to "meet" my Ichigo theme you had only to write tags as "anime games ichigo black white" - that easy...

"... So please, give me something to work with and give the newcomer a little space to develop...."

*- that s ok - i say again - start by filling all the cases the Creator provide, and finnis your theme, and make the preview...

check mines (start for exemple here http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...897&st=2475
Ichigo is on page 167 )
or check anyone elses - lets say Atalantos, here : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...7130&st=750
or anyone you want...
to have an idea of the Previews - size, look, quantity of pictures, quality... etc.

And Good luck!, I will keep on my eye cool.gif

" Thanks."

*- You are quite, and allways welcome thumbsup.gif

PS. btw, I see you are the WOW player... check the last Preview of mine too cool.gif

and by checkink my Profile http://p.mobile9.com/zjurina/
you can see also that I am the W910 user.
foofah
Now I can work with the comments you made. And reading through on what you said, I can say that the ones posted are in fact the finished ones. I looked them through on my W910i again and they are 100% finished. The 'highlight' or tabs I intentionally left blank with a transparant gif. Some area's I left colored only, and did not use an image. This is all because of a personal taste, unlike yours I like mine more clean, easier to look at. I looked at yours and quite frankly do not like them very much, no offense (again it's a matter of taste), I feel like there are too many images screamin off the display of my phone, too busy and chaotic most of the time. I didn't feel like 'meeting' your theme because I didn't like it at all and started my own Bleach series because of the lack of it. Anyway, what it all comes down to is purely a matter of taste, of you, of me, and all other people who download these things smile.gif

PS. I use Themes Creator 4.00.
zjurina
"...I can say that the ones posted are in fact the finished ones. I looked them through on my W910i again and they are 100% finished..."

I had said - they are not - and i am right:

*1 - unreadable
*2 - missing Activity popup screen
_______ at this place (*2) it is also the Activity TAB - but it is not allways necessary

*3 - missing Activity Tab Unselected
*4 - missing Activity Tab SElected
*5 - missing Activity Main Highlight /or Activity Double Highlight
*6 - missing Activity Highlight / or Activity Highlight Small

note - your testing is in fact partial.
why?

Because, You didnt test your Activity Screen.
If you were, you should see that the fact to not inputing the Activity popup screen, it gives to phone
to "show itself as transparent".
(- it loads upon the Standby)
And then the text appearing for nav is totally unreadable

the others missing elements gives (also by showing themselves as transparent) only somehow the ugly
orange/yellow (FFDE88 - FFE5A1 - FFF1CC) squares, which are in fact the selected colours for their bacground.
so you should input something there - just like you do for the Popup Screen.

______________________*____________________

"...This is all because of a personal taste..."

That i do not make unoptionnal - everyboody has his own taste and preferences.

It depend also if you make something for your personnal use, and gives to share,

or for the folks allover - then you will have to perceive what they like and want, in a same time conciliating with
things what you like - and it will make your style.

Keep it on byebye.gif feel free to develop ...
foofah
Ok thanks for the input. The *1 I can agree with. I even noticed the menu title in black which is not readable. However, 2 to 6 I cannot reproduce on my actual phone. In the preview as shown in the SE Themes Creator I cannot see on my phone. It all looks as it should. Except of the menu icons, after I firmwared my W910i it all changed into something else wink.gif
foofah
Added the Renji Abarai theme. The animation below looks Xtremely crappy though... Grrrr! wallbash.gif

foofah
New one made... I'm getting almost there. If I keep it up like this I will have the whole Bleach cast within a year! wink.gif

I present: Bleach Hollow Ichigo

With a decent preview this time______
foofah
Any Bleach fans who would like to make a request for the next Bleach character. I am working a bit on Kenpachi, but lacking some good useful images for this one smile.gif Suggestions? They are welcome...
ghambir
I wonder if your idea of using human annotation buy diazepam could be used against the twitter data through twitter itself. Consider that a human could add content to a twitter post, especially when referring to a linked article, through the use of a new kind of twitter tag lorazepam. The content added would raise or lower the relevance according to the user. You could then 'sift' through the twitter data and extract a metric of relevance based on the new tag. The Turk humans are rated for effectiveness and therefore more reliable but in the twitter scenario you would leverage the larger mass of annotators. Hopefully some good data would bubble out of the noise.I'm still thinking on how the tags would look like and a simple syntax. Something like the RT tag, say ReleVance. One could RV + or RV - if you find the whole post relevant or not. Maybe RV +term if you want to add a term you think applies to the post, RV -term to remove, etc.cipro
Horst83
Thanks for the themes!! smile.gif
saraluna
nice work thumbsup.gif
topmanner1
Nice work foofah. Your bleach themes are very impressive. clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.