Full Version: K 850 Or N95 8g..
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
Pages: 1, 2
deathface

or

bipul_3112
N95 is better in my opinion
bsiomar
rifle.gif N95 gun_bandana1.gif 1.gif thumbdown.gif AND K850i 10.gif because i have one(k850i) thumbsup.gif
battuji
Both phones are equally good in their own way 10.gif it depends upon u whether u like nokia or sonyericsson..
ankitdeshpande
heyy mate here i go again,

according to me if u want a really gud multimedia phone go for k850i, because it has a veru gud camera and camera features[camera has automatic lens cover] and other features.

nokia N95 is a S60 phone and a big problem is battery backup. it has no lens cover which is very bad because the lens can gwet scratched and this is just not acceptable.
galazio
It depends how much money U want to pay for a mobile. In my country (greece) Nokia is much more expensive than Ericsson. I always had, and still have Nokia (now a 6233). I think they are better...But this time I bought a k850i and it is a very good mobile, takes good photos (great lences) and still without any problem, except an update...

Both R good mobiles, but U R going to pay the bill.. byebye.gif

deathface
thanks for the reply
Sticky Mick
Depends what you want in a smart-phone really.

The K850 does have the edge over the N95-8GB where imaging is concerned. The N95-8GB looks bulkier and chunkier than the K850, but they've gotta find somewhere to put that huge screen.
The 850 looks better than the 95, but they say beauty is only skin deep. So bare in mind that the K850 has no Wi-Fi, no GPS, no Infra-red port and only supports up to 4GB memory cards and can only run Java apps. Whereas the N95-8GB has all those built in and can run Java and S60 apps, plus you get web browsing via either WAP or full www support, so you can view this forum as it is here and receive emails with large attachments.

But as I say, depends what you want from the device.
deathface
okey thanks ...i get n95 8g now
josephjjo
QUOTE (bipul_3112 @ May 3 2009, 11:40 PM) *

hi there, i believe you have a NOKIA N95 as i do but i can't get any screensavers to work properly, as it only has wallpaper, do i have to upgade my software ???? if thats possible....jjo
deathface
i get some problem with my n95.. it's not a good phone ..maybe i should change it ..
Sticky Mick
QUOTE (deathface @ May 22 2009, 03:43 PM) *
i get some problem with my n95.. it's not a good phone ..maybe i should change it ..

Depends what the problem is.
puchuxchu
for me the N95 is the best!!! haha.gif
deathface
there are 2:
-take a long time to start
-many softwar do not work

now i do not using it.. i use my n72 ..
Sticky Mick
They do take a while to start, but I overcome this by never switching mine off. Where there's restrictions on mobile use i.e hospitals etc, I just put it into offline mode and dump it in my pocket.
And you've gotta be careful with a lot of software. Just because whoever programmed it says it works on the N95 doesn't mean it will. A lot of people upload junk to N95 download sites even though it's not written for the device. You just have to sort the sh*t from the sugar.
Nokia MOSH is like that, it was a dumping ground for people who didn't know what they were doing or talking about. But It's now being replaced by Ovi Store, which is going to be managed a lot better and kept a lot tidier.
deathface
okey thanks ..
RAJKUMAR2007
QUOTE (deathface @ May 25 2009, 10:09 PM) *
there are 2:
-take a long time to start
-many softwar do not work

now i do not using it.. i use my n72 ..

I'm Using Same N 95.Problem is Not in N 95.You Should Check Phone Memory.It may Required Some Free Memory to Run it Own Applications thumbsup.gif

mohib-rameen
i like both of them.....
nice
billy825
N95
FX-05
i use to prefer SE, but this is a special case...

N95 8GB is the phone of my dreams...
thavala
hi,
i have an unlocked version of nokia N series which i use during business travel, i can recommend u that phone
Lovingraza93
n95 is the best
rizwanak47
N 95 8Gb clap.gif
ALIGEMINI
N 95 thumbsup.gif
topmanner1
Nokia N95.
arbri135
[size="7"][/size]k850i has a better accelerometer
arbri135
k850 for sure
MR_CaViD
N95
dx007xxx
For my needs N95 is a better option
asharushar2
QUOTE (bsiomar @ May 4 2009, 07:41 PM) *
rifle.gif N95 gun_bandana1.gif 1.gif thumbdown.gif AND K850i 10.gif because i have one(k850i) thumbsup.gif

sony is best byebye.gif byebye.gif
saraluna
n95 thumbsup.gif
derber
N95. I have worked with both and I must say the only feature in which K850 is better than N95 is its camera which is one of the best 10.gif
But generally N95 is much better thumbsup.gif
bd_tongi
N95
shaon007009
N95
Yoyocell
for me N95 IS BETTER
Yoyocell
so this n95 is os phone..
hehe
and i use it..
smartsam12329
Nokia
Pratyush_gamer
N95 will be a better option..
Babban20
N95
justbe3112
N95
glisser
N95...

lalalalalalala clap.gif
Gatosuso
N95, no doubt about it!
GYGY-M
N95 is the best!!!
madho_1
N95
umairrockx
nokia alwayS!!!
n95!
anirudhpanpan
Both phones are equally good in their own way , it depends upon u whether u like nokia or sonyericsson.and i love nokia.

rizwanak47
N95 8gb clap.gif
chrysis1995
N95 of course
Kennydante
novchanthol
Really N95
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.