Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pls Help
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
Aleena143
hello friends,i just wanted to know how to upload gif icons to the theme if i upload gif icons.its background gets backs it looks bad.i see in some mobile theme which having nice gif icons if we select gallery i get rotates r doing some animation.pls tell me how to do it in theme.

thankyou.
waiting for replies
grouphug.gif
jurubeba15
clap.gif
NVDVS1
For what phone and theme creator are you asking about? Usually the icons are .png or .svg - let me know the details and I will do my best to help.
Aleena143
QUOTE (NVDVS1 @ May 4 2009, 09:28 PM) *
For what phone and theme creator are you asking about? Usually the icons are .png or .svg - let me know the details and I will do my best to help.

Hello friend,happy to see ur responce..
i wanted to do for nokia 5300.And wanted my icons to animate.Im using <url snipped> to create themes.
pls tell is anyother software for that or anyother thing else.
thankyou friend.

grouphug.gif
NVDVS1
QUOTE (Aleena143 @ May 9 2009, 04:08 PM) *

Hello friend,happy to see ur responce..
i wanted to do for nokia 5300.And wanted my icons to animate.Im using <url snipped> to create themes.
pls tell is anyother software for that or anyother thing else.
thankyou friend.

grouphug.gif

Hi Aleena, I assume you're using 0wn skin for you themes. Look for S40 Theme Studio 2.2 this will suit your fone a lot better than that other place. As for the icons, I may be wrong but I believe you can only use static icons, not animated.
HamitShala
I Dont know sad.gif
abhishek7777
i also don't know
priyahana
no idea
Emina35
yep..... i really want to know what app should i do to make a screensavers......????
mixalis96b
Me too. No idea...
bd_tongi
Make theme here
injamul_ahmed
Use S40 theme Studio 2.2 thumbsup.gif
machambi
download nokia s40 Theme studio 2.2 http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.c...S40_TS_2_2.html

byebye.gif In that u will get a cool experience
thht7678

Hi, I am trying to do the same for SE W960i.

Using a gif as a wallpaper for the theme does not work.
Thought that it would be nice to have an animated theme.

Thank you, and hope you can assist.
pero_p
nice wink.gif
MobileRazor
QUOTE (Aleena143 @ Apr 26 2009, 12:37 AM) *
hello friends,i just wanted to know how to upload gif icons to the theme if i upload gif icons.its background gets backs it looks bad.i see in some mobile theme which having nice gif icons if we select gallery i get rotates r doing some animation.pls tell me how to do it in theme.

thankyou.
waiting for replies
grouphug.gif

which sft are you using?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.