Download

Resident evil

Download

Mysterious girl

Download

High tech

Download
rhtz
Congrats on your new and exclusive thread clap.gif.. ..

Awesome work brother.. ..Mysterious girl is my fav 10.gif
Longhairsteff
Thank you rhtz
yoteun
I like the purple one smile.gif
Longhairsteff
Here comes another one. I think theming as taking over my life. Somebody help haha.gif

Download
ArthurWill
Awesome! Glad to see you having your own theming thread too!

I like the fact that you spent a lot of efforts in your themes. You made the barworks & clock so that they fit the theme of the theme well. Example of this include the Resident Evil theme & the Mysterious Girl theme.

As for the latest Lighting theme, you are quite creative & smart in the softkey area. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (Longhairsteff @ Apr 14 2009, 04:12 AM) *
Here comes another one. I think theming as taking over my life. Somebody help haha.gif

Lol, do you need a ticket to enter the M9 detox centre? If the addiction is mild, I can send you some pills. laugh.gif
Tyronne
You are becoming a master in s60 theming.. smile.gif

does kakashi theme compatible with n80? hehe. i have a n80 and i really like to use that theme. smile.gif

not just kakashi but almost every theme you posted here. resident evil rocks! clap.gif
rhtz
I'm planning to buy w995i.. ..but if this addicted guy doesn't stop making such great themes, I might end up with a s60 device tongue.gif.. ..
yoteun
lol and with a lot of theme's on your phone, a new one for every day.
Longhairsteff
Thanks AW! I think a ticket to detox centre suits me fine right now tongue.gif I blame you AW smile.gif You invited me to TMC cheers.gif

@Tyronne - Thanks for those big words, much appreciated. About your n80? I dont think it's compatible Your screen is 352x416 i think. Could be wrong here surrender.gif

@rhtz - haha.gif Addicted i am! But it's so much fun. I think you should buy a s60 device. It's great! thumbs_up.gif
Bishop_Bacon
*sneaks in*

A pleasure to see a new, vivid Nokia thread smile.gif Just tried Resident Evil and High Tech, they look great on the real thing. Keep 'em coming!
ArthurWill
QUOTE (Longhairsteff @ Apr 15 2009, 12:01 AM) *
Thanks AW! I think a ticket to detox centre suits me fine right now tongue.gif I blame you AW smile.gif You invited me to TMC cheers.gif

Lol, I didn't know the TMC is so addictive! So sorry ... the detox centre is full now so I'm on my way to buy you some pills. Should last you a couple of days. laugh.gif
Longhairsteff
This one is for TMC 225 - Musicians

Download
rhtz
another great work mad.gif.. ..
Longhairsteff
Thís theme is for STC8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic from inter. A soccerstar from Sweden

Download
Longhairsteff
TMC 226 - The Game Half life 2

Download
ArthurWill
I'm starting to get really addicted to your themes, Steff. Need some pills. tongue.gif

Grey & orange blend so well into each other in your Half Life 2 theme. The analogue clock is wicked too. thumbsup.gif
Longhairsteff
Thanks AW! I'll try to my best.

Should we start a helping thread for addicted themers or what?? haha.gif

And thanks for the vote reminder byebye.gif
Tyronne
About that kakashi theme..

i really love that work of yours. but it was stolen.. Click HERE
You really make good themes.. it is being leeched.
Longhairsteff
Tyronne - Yes I have seen couple of my themes on <url snipped> website. What can you do?
Longhairsteff
Death NoTe -- made by a request--

Download
ArthurWill
Congratulations Steff. clapping.gif Your first gold in STC. Very well deserved indeed. A winner in my book too.

Death Note theme is looking good. You are actually very good in making those analogue clocks. thumbsup.gif

Now if you ask me, I don't want to cure your addiction right now devil2.gif, cause I want to see you in STC 9 too. Hopefully, you have time to make it. smile.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Congrats to your STC gold clapping.gif I should stop looking at your screenshots before downloading your themes so I can still be surprised by all the little details like nice calculator background pics, etc. laugh.gif Keep 'em coming.
rhtz
Congrats on your first STC gold brother clapping.gif.. ..well deserved.. ..clapping.gif.. ..and the Death Note theme looks great thumbsup.gif
Longhairsteff
AW - Thank you! The analog clock is number one for me. A bad analog clock is a bad theme for me. I think i'm clockaddict too laugh.gif

@Bishop_Bacon
- Thank you. You are almost like a teacher for us newbis in s60 theming. Much appreciated! smile.gif

@rhtz - Thank you my friend thumbsup.gif
Longhairsteff
This is my latest theme Angelheart.

I did the list highlights in 9 piece elements(bitmaps) and it turn out pretty ok i think

Download
ArthurWill
QUOTE (Longhairsteff @ May 7 2009, 01:59 AM) *
AW - Thank you! The analog clock is number one for me. A bad analog clock is a bad theme for me. I think i'm clockaddict too laugh.gif

Haha, looks like we are on the same boat. clap.gif

Angel heart is looking great. thumbsup.gif Quality stuff as usual, and I see the little watermark in the standby wall. devil2.gif
javedy2j21
great work wub.gif
best is the angle heart thumbsup.gif
i have download them 10.gif
Longhairsteff
Thank you javedy2j21 and AW

This one is for STC9

Download
rhtz
Quality stuff mate.. ..I can sense a new badge on your profile page
Longhairsteff
I have themed a lot lately so why stop now. tongue.gif Here is another one:

TMC227 - Mac OS includes 3rd party icons

Download
cute_heart
great work mate ,
rhtz
great image selection, great barwork, great icon pack and the media player screen looks awesome with metallica on it tongue.gif.. ..and great theme as usual.. ..best of luck for TMC thumbsup.gif
Longhairsteff
Thanks Cute_heart and rhtz I am quite satisfied with it weightlift.gif
ArthurWill
Only quite satisfied with it? I think it's a super! You are doing better and better with each theme. thumbsup.gif Btw, this is working on Nokia N95 right? unsure.gif I'm going to steal my brother's phone, install and use your themes. weightlift.gif
rhtz
and I'll steal one from the store this weekend unsure.gif
Longhairsteff
AW - Thank you but i always think i can do better.. wacko.gif and yes it works fine with n95 phones

rhtz
- haha.gif
sp0rtskiller03
@longhairsteff - what software r u using 4 s60?
Longhairsteff
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Jun 1 2009, 09:14 AM) *

Hi! I'm using carbide ui 3.2 and photoshop cs3
sp0rtskiller03
QUOTE (Longhairsteff @ Jun 1 2009, 10:42 AM) *
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Jun 1 2009, 09:14 AM) *

Hi! I'm using carbide ui 3.2 and photoshop cs3

tnx m8..
Tyronne
i wish those themes of yours are compatible with n80. but its not. i think i need to buy n96 for this. haha.

@rhtz - lets steal one this weekend. smile.gif
Longhairsteff
This is the Quote theme for STC10.
I tested many colours but i choose in the end to go with black and white

Download
Longhairsteff
TMC 228
Topic: Aliens

This is my alien theme:

I used this image to play with. Thought is was a cool alien image
Original:

rhtz
congrats on adding yet another gold mate and for the new badge clapping.gif

and as usual, loved your STC10 theme and the new alien theme.. ..I guess the best thing about your theme are the icons and the analog clock, they look so appealing.. ..and how can I forget to mention the amazing barwork tongue.gif.. ..
best of luck for the nxt STC and TMC thumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
Can I not add your theme to my favourite????? Soon my favourites will fill up with all your lovely S60 themes. Alien looks fabulous, love the color combination too. I think you have good eyes for colors. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (rhtz @ Jun 2 2009, 06:59 PM) *
I guess the best thing about your theme are the icons and the analog clock, they look so appealing

Agree! One thing about S60 theming is the analogue clock. Something not found in SE. Hint hint, don't abandon S60 and make SE themes, Steff. devil2.gif I read it somewhere that you might do that ...
rhtz
He should start making SE themes.. ..even SE devices got the rights to wear Steff's theme tongue.gif.. ..and I'm sure he wont stop making S60 themes tongue.gif.. ..
Longhairsteff
AW and rhtz - Thanks for supprting me and being amazing friends... notworthy.gif

I will maybe do some SE themes just for fun and for a change. It is said that SE theming is easier but i have trouble to believe that.. And about my s60 theming, don't worry about that...I will
CONTINUE::: laugh.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (Longhairsteff @ Jun 5 2009, 01:45 AM) *
AW and rhtz - Thanks for supprting me and being amazing friends... notworthy.gif

You've been a great friend too! notworthy.gif I'm sooooo glad that I asked in your profile whether you would participate in TMC after seeing your Goldwall theme. Else we will miss having a great guy around.

And about my s60 theming, don't worry about that...I will CONTINUE::: laugh.gif

Now that's a promise!! And I should maybe get you a Nokia 5800 / N97 so you can make themes that my phone can use. laugh.gif

Btw, I read somewhere that you borrowed a W850? unsure.gif
rhtz
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 5 2009, 12:02 AM) *
You've been a great friend too! notworthy.gif

agreed smile.gif

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 5 2009, 12:02 AM) *
I'm sooooo glad that I asked in your profile whether you would participate in TMC after seeing your Goldwall theme. Else we will miss having a great guy around.

and all thanks to you AW notworthy.gif
Longhairsteff
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 4 2009, 08:02 PM) *

You've been a great friend too! notworthy.gif I'm sooooo glad that I asked in your profile whether you would participate in TMC after seeing your Goldwall theme. Else we will miss having a great guy around.

And about my s60 theming, don't worry about that...I will CONTINUE::: laugh.gif

Now that's a promise!! And I should maybe get you a Nokia 5800 / N97 so you can make themes that my phone can use. laugh.gif

Btw, I read somewhere that you borrowed a W850? unsure.gif

Thanks! You are soo sweet. I'm glad you invited me

The new 5800 seems to be a great phone. I can pm you my address if you like .. hehe

Yes, I only borrowed the W850i. It's my sisters. She bought the new W715
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.