Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Themes By Mairazl
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
mairazl
Ok, so here I am with my themes. Hope you'll like them! byebye.gif
mairazl
I didn't feel like posting my old themes because now I don't like them anymore...

So here's one released on March 20, 2009:

If you like it, it's avaliable in my gallery.
manitaaan
grouphug.gif welcome mate,keep practising and u'll better,go to previous tmc thread and study the champion themes like jasnasto,zjurina,patricklippe,bishopbacon,sedma,santanplan,vswindtalker,rjdsouza
,maampia,aapaii and many more...just learn their theme always..c ya
Bishop_Bacon
Nice to see so many interesting theme threads blossoming now. Cute sheepo theme, will you add your anime theme, too? I think, it's definitely worth beeing seen thumbsup.gif
Atalantos
I agree with BB... the sheepo and your tmc entry are very good clapping.gif clapping.gif

Keep up the good work thumbsup.gif grouphug.gif
mairazl
QUOTE (manitaaan @ Apr 13 2009, 02:00 AM) *
grouphug.gif welcome mate,keep practising and u'll better,go to previous tmc thread and study the champion themes like jasnasto,zjurina,patricklippe,bishopbacon,sedma,santanplan,vswindtalker,rjdsouza
,maampia,aapaii and many more...just learn their theme always..c ya

Thanks! happy.gif

QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Apr 14 2009, 04:26 PM) *
Nice to see so many interesting theme threads blossoming now. Cute sheepo theme, will you add your anime theme, too? I think, it's definitely worth beeing seen thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (Atalantos @ Apr 14 2009, 06:15 PM) *
I agree with BB... the sheepo and your tmc entry are very good clapping.gif clapping.gif

Keep up the good work thumbsup.gif grouphug.gif

Thank you so much! tongue.gif
Since you asked, here's my tmc 224 entry, although I don't think it was a big succes...

mairazl

v4.5 - v4.7
rhtz
nice themes mairazl clapping.gif.. ..loved the 3d look in the standby screen of Bibi.. ..great work.. ..thumbs_up.gif
Tyronne
You make good looking themes. They are all clean and functional. very attractive designs. thumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
Agree with what others have said, you make beautiful themes. Plus, I think you have good eyes for colors. thumbsup.gif

You are a big fan of pink? unsure.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Bibi theme: Good interaction between the bright blue and pink on the one side and the desaturated colour of the softs/status on the other. Keep 'em coming
mairazl
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Apr 23 2009, 01:53 PM) *
Agree with what others have said, you make beautiful themes. Plus, I think you have good eyes for colors. thumbsup.gif

You are a big fan of pink? unsure.gif

Hehe Yeah! I love pink. I'm trying to work with other colors though. smile.gif
mairazl
Something not pink:

Download v4.5

I made this for TMC week 225, but unfortunatelly I couldn't finish on time.... sad.gif
ArthurWill
So sorry that you didn't make it to TMC 225. sad.gif Maybe join the competition again this week? The topic is computer/console games.

The Marilyn Manson theme is looking great! It's not a pink theme, but you again demonstrate that you have good eyes for color. The color combination is fab. I love this theme because it's not overly complicated. You didn't add a lot of design components in there, just a little careful touch here and there, but they make the theme looks so good. This will be a theme that I would definitely use on my phone for sometime ... if I have the right one.

Well done! clapping.gif Keep this up, mairazl!
Atalantos
Very good indeed clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Bibi theme with this 3D standby is amazing, good work 10.gif

M. Manson theme is very well executed, with great readability thumbsup.gif

Keep up the good work punk.gif
thethirdsign
Wow..... I'm impressed. Wish I could make gr8 themes like you too. Gotta visit some tuts and start learning photo editing softwares smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.