Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Themes By Gault
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Gault
This is my thread for sony ericsson themes. i only make Version 4.7 themes but if you want i can make a version 4.6.
Gault
This is the first sony ericsson theme i made :

For TMC 220 - Abstract. - Green Bird

Standby Animation

thump_rockstar
Congrats on ur new thread buddy clap.gif clap.gif Lookin' forward to ur amazzing creations wow.gif
10.gif for the Green Bird clapping.gif clapping.gif

rockon.gif
Gault
Thanks Thump...
Gault
Heres the second one. it was made for TMC - 221 Open Topic

LURE :

This Preview Is Huge.
Gault
This is Windows 7. it was made for TMC-222

Standby Animation

Softkeys Pressed Effect

Theme Preview

Gault
Alright found some more : this is

The Running Horse :

Gault
Another One.

Shake It Theme.

Standby Animation Is Flash But Just To Show You How It Is : This Is The .Gif

Gault
And Here Is The Last One. You Are All Very Familiar With It.

Turbine :

Gault
this will be my new theme.

NISSAN.

cute_heart
QUOTE (Gault @ Mar 30 2009, 11:41 AM) *
this will be my new theme.

NISSAN.

This screen is very nice i love it 10.gif waiting to see whole theme
Gault
Alright this is the new theme.

All highlights are animated in this theme too...
ArthurWill
Nice to see your very own theming thread. You are one themer who improve quite a lot since your first day here at grouphug.gif. It's also good to see that you are experimenting with different styles (like Eye See You, Running Horse). Keep this up mate! thumbsup.gif

Nissan theme is looking good, looking forward seeing the rest. byebye.gif
rhtz
congrats on your new thread mate.. ..clap.gif
NISSAN is looking great 10.gif
Gault
Thanks Guys. im just trying to make some different themes.
manitaaan
thumbsup.gif improving a lot thumbsup.gif
Tyronne
Keep experimenting! great job! smile.gif
Gault
Thanks Tyronne.

but why are you still a Gifted themer. when they made you a certified themer.???
Tyronne
QUOTE (Gault @ Apr 1 2009, 01:37 PM) *
Thanks Tyronne.

but why are you still a Gifted themer. when they made you a certified themer.???

Oh, you mean the one under my avatar?

I really have no clue. maybe the admins are still updating my profile.. *wink at Arthurwill* wink.gif
Gault
Heres The New Theme I Was Working On.

Gault
The Naruto theme im doing for TMC 224 - Anime.

keehtkat
nice themes 10.gif
jodhpur_raj
Great gault
Gault
Naruto theme is complete i just need to create a preview.

btw this is my new theme.

Counter Strike

the wallpaper is animated. but that didnt take time. the only thing that took time were the softkeys. but they are not recently made. they are very old designs i converted into softkeys.
rhtz
statusbar looks nice mate.. ..thumbsup.gif
Gault
as i said. the naruto theme is complete.

this is the preview.

im working on the counter strike theme.
ArthurWill
Nice to see you are working with different style for the Counter Strike theme. thumbsup.gif Looking forward seeing the final product.

The Naruto theme is looking good. Good text color contrast. However, the bars lack consistency thus making the theme looks bit messy. I think it's better to stick to the same style, color, and any manipulations for all highlights. My 2 cents.
Atalantos
Hi there buddy byebye.gif

You are improving rapidly on the framing details 10.gif thumbs_up.gif

Keep up the good work byebye.gif
Bishop_Bacon
If I had an appropriate SE phone, "Eye See You" would definitely stay quite long on it with it's interesting approach on UI partitioning and the unusual colours. Nice works!
Gault
My CS theme is complete. i will post the preview as soon as its shaked.

btw heres a sneak preview on the newest shake it theme. Feel The Music.

i've tested this theme on SE C905 and in this preview the battery and signal icons seem to be quite big. but on the phone they are well inside the status bar. and the text in the softkey is also very small on the phone.
Atalantos
this looks promising wow.gif
don't forget to make a v4.6 clap.gif

...and this is how it looks on my w910 wink.gif

Gault
Sure Atalantos.

btw thanks for that phone preview. how do you capture it.
Gault

this is the navigation screen of my theme. i was wondering that i should create some musical highlights. so should i go with these highlights or the normal ones. ???

help will be appreciated...
sleeper1014
Oh man, this barwork looks strangely familiar... I wonder why... Oh, I know, its because i made it!!! You can see it here...
http://eseth.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4361&page=30 How can you say it's your new work when you plainly stole it from me!?!
Gault
nope i have the .psd file i'll upload it and you can see it.
Gault
this is the .psd file. the simplest way to find out i made that style from scratch is that you remove all the styles from the layers which will show that it was created on a black surface. i only liked your style. so i created it from scratch if you have objections with that i'll change it. and make some more adjustments.

psd
Gault
if you want the .psd file for the titles of highlights i can give them to you.
sleeper1014
C'mon man, you got my softkeys in that .psd file!!! You cut them out from my png file and then copied my work pixel to pixel... That's just wrong!!! You could have at least ask for my permission or something, but not like this... Why didn't you post it then on eSeth? Cos someone would notice the questionable similarity between styles... I cannot allow you publish that cos that is clearly not your work.
zjurina
To Who do trying to "sell" that story ?

navigation and highlights...

You are doing here the same thing as you had done when "borrowed" my Atomic skin...
Gault
ok i'll edit it then.. but you can view the .psd file. it shows i created it from scratch.
sleeper1014
I saw your psd file... And in that file my softs are just above yours!!! What don't you understand?!? You made the layer styles from scratch, but you were using my softs as a template!! All colors and dimensions of your middle button match perfectly with mine... as can be seen here...

That is a printscreen of your psd, so everyone can see what you are doing...

I don't want you to edit it some more, I want you to abandon that concept for barwork completely because it's clearly not yours...
Gault
ok. i'll make a new one. and i'll show you before i use it.
Gault

is this ok. i made a new style.
sleeper1014
It's ok now. The new style looks pretty good actually... Just don't let it happen again...
Gault
ok. i'll do it. thanks.
zjurina
Well, Gault, I found this, mandeep_singh at ze*dge.net

leeching your "Turbine"

page
http://www.ze*dge.net/profile/mandeep_sing...ads/?show=2-1-2

http://www.ze*dge.net/themes/505164/shake-it-theme-theme/

I hope you are delighted of it because otherwise, I am sorry,
now you can see how it is when somebody takes your work, and present it as its own,

and taking a profit and credits of your labour...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.