NOKIA OR SONY ERICSSON
vinnieza
Apples or Oranges? Both are fruit. Answer is personal preference. smile.gif
antonis1978
QUOTE (vinnieza @ Mar 25 2009, 07:21 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif thumbsup.gif
ssivic
I kinda always preferred SE, since Nokia was always 2 steps behind SE...and now I am using it only because I am used to it...
castleboyz
I will say both are best. 10.gif thumbsup.gif
Nokia have more facility and the price is reasonable, But Sony Ericsson phones having the same feature of Nokia's will cost more. sad.gif
However the design of SE are always better than Nokia phones. wink.gif thumbsup.gif
ssivic
IMO the Se was always step ahead in hardware, cybershot, and touch screen was used by SE, long before Nokia has anything similar...
castleboyz
@sven-Nokia phones too have the feature but named as Sports Mode. Nokia cameras also have great perfoming cameras just like K series. On Gsmarena I have read the 5 megapixel shootout where N95 managed to get more points than K850i. It's because of the Nokia's video recording is way better than SEs. Nokia phones camera settings are more advanced and with more effects. Also by the help of Symbian OS software they even out perform SE's W or K series. thumbsup.gif
AashirAzeem
What ever , sven n castle may quarrel till i say that i was having two mobiles last year. one W810i n other nokia 5310 xpress music... I liked 810's shape but however nokia was nokia... so better say both r the best.....
ssivic
QUOTE (castleboyz @ Mar 27 2009, 10:24 AM) *
@sven-Nokia phones too have the feature but named as Sports Mode. Nokia cameras also have great perfoming cameras just like K series. On Gsmarena I have read the 5 megapixel shootout where N95 managed to get more points than K850i. It's because of the Nokia's video recording is way better than SEs. Nokia phones camera settings are more advanced and with more effects. Also by the help of Symbian OS software they even out perform SE's W or K series. thumbsup.gif

I respectively disagree. Also I do not agree that comparing these two models is good. Never the less, I also have read the same article, but seems to me a bit more detailed than you. smile.gif I agree that video recording on Nokia is better than SE ( in this case ), but I along with the site you mentioned disagree with the fact you mentioned that Nokia has more advanced camera setting and effect, actually the score was 4:3 for SE in that category, if I am not mistaken.

And about your last sentence:

Also by the help of Symbian OS software they even out perform SE's W or K series. thumbsup.gif

It may be so, but this was Nokia no.1 model, in everything music, pictures, OS all in one. And SE never had that. So it is hard to compare them. Until maybe now, while we wait for SE Idou, that is announced as W and K series phone. And I am eager to see its performance against top nokia phone, in this case I believe it is N97 ( which will still have 5 MP camera in it) unsure.gif

Anyway we both like that to what we are more used to. So you like Nokia more, and I like SE more. I just hope that both manufactures will keep us surprising with new features, and models thumbsup.gif

vegeta_sa
I Guess its more personal preference, Nokia fans (like me) will always prefer a nokia, SE fans the SE.
I agree with Sven Nokia is behind on new developments, but they do get to it eventualy.

I do find Nokias more user friendl the Sony Ericson - though
castleboyz
@sven- I don't want to argue further but I would like to simply say I'm fan of both manufacturers. wink.gif

Anyway we both like that to what we are more used to. So you like Nokia more, and I like SE more.

But I am a SE user. wink.gif

I just hope that both manufactures will keep us surprising with new features, and models

Ya Sure they will. 10.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (vegeta_sa @ Mar 27 2009, 11:41 PM) *

Nokia more user friendly than SE? For Me SE has the easiest user interface than Nokia. smile.gif
vinnieza
QUOTE (vegeta_sa @ Mar 27 2009, 06:11 PM) *
I Guess its more personal preference, Nokia fans (like me) will always prefer a nokia, SE fans the SE.
I agree with Sven Nokia is behind on new developments, but they do get to it eventualy.

That's interesting. People have said the main reason they prefer SE is the UI is easier to use for them. Again, I guess it's what you're use to. That is also going back to when the Nokia 3310 was around and comparing it to the T65 which had a menu like today's phones.
boxieblue
the one thing i like about Nokia is the N-Gage. i am a fan of SE, but after trying out the N-Gage games on my N81, i am ready to shift bases laugh.gif
rhtz
QUOTE (vinnieza @ Mar 25 2009, 11:21 PM) *

thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (boxieblue @ Mar 28 2009, 08:36 PM) *
the one thing i like about Nokia is the N-Gage

N-gage is awesome mate 10.gif

I've used both on a number of occasions and I kinda prefer SE.. ..
migoy_ghost
i like them both
aarlindkodra
i think both are good but nokia easyer to use and i love it clap.gif clap.gif
ankitdeshpande
SE is much better than nokia
deathface
QUOTE (antonis1978 @ Mar 25 2009, 11:32 AM) *
QUOTE (vinnieza @ Mar 25 2009, 07:21 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif thumbsup.gif

quand je dit NOKIA ....c'est clap.gif 10.gif

quand je dit sony ericsson ...c'est 1.gif

nokia is the best ..........is better ...always better
fatteh
i like them both weightlift.gif
bsiomar
clap.gif i prefer SAMSUNG and 10.gif MOBILE 9 but i notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif SONY
triono26
from the quality of sound and MP3 player. I think SE more better than Nokia, the sound is loud and more clear than Nokia notworthy.gif

But from the operating system SE still in a bottom from Nokia, beause Nokia have Symbian, UIQ, JAVA, but SE only have UIQ and java at most type phone they have 10.gif
vinnieza
QUOTE (triono26 @ Apr 3 2009, 12:01 PM) *
from the quality of sound and MP3 player. I think SE more better than Nokia, the sound is loud and more clear than Nokia notworthy.gif

But from the operating system SE still in a bottom from Nokia, beause Nokia have Symbian, UIQ, JAVA, but SE only have UIQ and java at most type phone they have 10.gif

SE Idou will run Symbian and Xperia runs windows mobile. smile.gif
210abz
QUOTE (migoy_ghost @ Mar 29 2009, 07:50 PM) *
i luv nokia better....

mobmania
[quote name='kamilo2306' post='558660' date='Mar 25 2009, 10:04 AM']Which is better?

Nokia is much more user friendly than SE and also th camera in nokia is more good. but in case of sound clarity SE is a bit ahead of N.
smilingkerala
In features like camera, sounds etc... SE is one step ahead than Nokia, but as per quality and software support viceversa. weightlift.gif
jodhpur_raj
Both are Good........ But Nokia better than se coz nokia easy to use. i like nokia
olandezu1991
why they don't make a nokia-ericsson?? wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
castleboyz
QUOTE (olandezu1991 @ Apr 5 2009, 07:16 PM) *
why they don't make a nokia-ericsson?? wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

haha.gif Bcos it's harder to pronounce Nokia Ericsson. tongue.gif laugh.gif
Adzo2k9
CAn anyone help me. Im only new and looking for games for my sony ericson K610im but its not on the list.
s666ata666n
SE 10.gif
THE BEST!!!!
vinnieza
QUOTE (Adzo2k9 @ Apr 6 2009, 11:55 AM) *
CAn anyone help me. Im only new and looking for games for my sony ericson K610im but its not on the list.

Java 176 x 220 MIDP 2.0: http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/176-220-mobile-java-games/1/ smile.gif
natuki
i prefer SE to nokia. 10.gif
sulthankareem
NOKIA 100/100.gif
javedy2j21
nokia is best for india coz its resale vale is good than the sony.
other wise both r best. 10.gif
i start with sony n now usein N95-8GB. clap.gif
tekopoci
I think,
SE 4 smart user,profesional people and modern style
Annnnnnnnnd NOKIA just 4 lazy people,u know?this is more user friendly.so,only lazy people who use nokia....
Napoleon55
QUOTE (vinnieza @ Mar 25 2009, 10:21 AM) *

10.gif
bahurbaba
For me Nokia is the best...I think it`s more reliable and although the SE has more extras I think it will never be the level of Nokia wink.gifwink.gif
catalinaR
well i had both and i can tell u nokia is better
castleboyz
QUOTE (catalinaR @ Apr 13 2009, 01:25 AM) *
well i had both and i can tell u nokia is better

Is that?
Can u say which SE model and Nokia Model u were using?
NVDVS1
This can go on forever man. As it was said earlier, personal choice. It's like asking - chicken or fish.
mohib-rameen
QUOTE (vinnieza @ Mar 25 2009, 11:21 AM) *

nice answer clap.gif clap.gif
twintrix
both are good but I prefer SE tongue.gif
DANGER__SHAH
I preferred and suggest nokia happy.gif
bcoz its not slow down or havings bugs or not even complicated like SE. dry.gif
ronaldo23
nokia wins
robomonkey666
I prefer SE as any charger fits all phones, there are very customizable and it is easy to transfer thing between phone as there are all quiet compatable.
_SINNER_
sony ericsson quality is mch better thn nokia--
billy825
i like both the same byebye.gif
Megalomaniac_X
In Every Prospects Nokia Has Beaten Sony Ericson
Whether The Price Value,
Or Style
And Now Mobiles Like Nokia n97 And Xpress Music 5800 They Are Outstanding
So Nokia Rocks 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
saraluna
i love them bothe cheers.gif
FX-05
for games - nokia (only N series)

for ALL THE REST (music, photos, etc.) - Sony Ericsson
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.