Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Ericsson’s Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
ArthurWill

Now you might be asking - what is this? The famous orange & black color scheme tells you something ... music! clap.gif

Yes, this is Sony Ericsson's first outdoor wireless speaker, MS500. It's pretty small & light in weight. The splash proof shell & handy strap makes it perfect for attaching to a bag and bring it outdoor.

One thing tho, the speaker can't be recharged. It's powered by two AA bateries and is able to stream music up to 5 hours. The MS500 will be released in 2 colors - black with orange & white with pink.
ArthurWill
Now I don't know if I would be happy to stumble into someone who carry this speaker in public places. In places like this a headphone is more appropriate imo as songs we're playing don't always fit other's taste. smile.gif
Some kids like to turn on their PSP/mobile phone speaker when travelling in a public transport. I can imagine the MS500 will be quite attractive to them.
ssivic
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 20 2009, 08:42 AM) *
Now I don't know if I would be happy to stumble into someone who carry this speaker in public places. In places like this a headphone is more appropriate imo as songs we're playing don't always fit other's taste. smile.gif
Some kids like to turn on their PSP/mobile phone speaker when travelling in a public transport. I can imagine the MS500 will be quite attractive to them.

Agreed, I prefer headphones, although this can be useful to me, lets say on the beach or something like that smile.gif
antonis1978
Sounds really good. Although i 'll agree with both of you that the taste is unique (specially mine tongue.gif) for each of us smile.gif

PS i dont use neither headphones nor speakers. I have my audio in the car. I dont use public transfer. smile.gif
I have MS70 by SE and i'm using them only if i can't do smth else smile.gif
christina86
I prefer using headphones too. I have speakers too but I never use them in public places, and generally I don't use them very often. But if I would buy these speakers I would pick the white with pink version. wink.gif
pantoflica
wow.gif I could use it on bike! maybe attach it on my sunglasses laugh.gif
Piratekid
Will b nice for a dance party all alone in the room too!! wow.gif
Nice colors anywayz! :D
DarkWicht
nono
arbri135
THAT IS A PREETY USEFUL ACCSSEORIE

THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR MY SEW910I

10.gif
lostlyrics

also the mbs-100 could be an option

byebye.gif
novchanthol
Thank for the information, hope I can use it anyway. Good!
Alamin007
thankssss.... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
bd_tongi
thanx for info
danish009
kool smile.gif
Kabuto_1995
Nice.
lostlyrics
gathering.gif

when I have - for work e.g. - to stay in hotels over a week,
it's like my private pa - usually I use wired speakers though
to avoid being always in an environment which is hf-infested.

byebye.gif
sonyd
It's looking awesome, OK a little boring with bateries,.......
kochaji
Looks good..but i prefer Headset smile.gif
Kennydante
NICE POST.VERY NICE, clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
nihalsameer12
great info...will be useful for several people..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.