Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Happened To Your Old Phones?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ArthurWill
I did a bit of spring cleaning today and found some old mobile phones. I used to keep all but some of them were thrown away by my mom. wacko.gif

So here is my question to you: What do you do with your old mobile phones? Throw them away, sell them via eBay, give it to younger siblings, keep them or something else? unsure.gif
brave-heart
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 1 2009, 09:30 AM) *
I did a bit of spring cleaning today and found some old mobile phones. I used to keep all but some of them were thrown away by my mom. wacko.gif

So here is my question to you: What do you do with your old mobile phones? Throw them away, sell them via eBay, give it to younger siblings, keep them or something else? unsure.gif

I never sell my old phone. I always give it to someone.
Gault
Nope... i've got all of them.. never sell these things. nor i give these to someone else...

i have 6 mobile phones all six of them are operational..
LotusB
I have given my N95 to hubby, the others got recycled except my A32 and my Asus M107... wink.gif
twintrix
I allways give my old phone to my sister laugh.gif
Nugget34
I take the batteries out and give them to the kids, keeps them happy and it's entertaining for me to see them walking around the house 'talking' to someone and moving about trying to get reception laugh.gif
rv53705
I sold a Nokia 3100, just to take parts from it, the others are stored in somewhere on home (some old, vey old Nokias, others Motorola, and others else).
ankitdeshpande
i never sell my phones. I have always give it to my relatives who require it
_ANNonymous_
Still with me, i put another mobile sim card to it. It is still useful. smile.gif
_SINNER_
1st.is sell them nothin else..
if nt
smash 2 the walls. thumbsup.gif lolzz...
sp0rtskiller03
it is still with me, but i never used it, my mom is now using it.
battuji
my first phone C-100 i sold out that n second phone nokia 6151 gave to my dad in return of money so that i can buy new phone, now bought nokia N73 ME clap.gif
mauku
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 1 2009, 06:30 PM) *

U mean a working mobile phone or a broken mobile phone?
lucjanminta
my first phone - nokia 3510 (has eaten for my dog)
now- old nokia 3220
AashirAzeem
I would never throw them or give them......

i always keep them till i get elder n will tell youngers about my life means (M9 n my phones)........... laugh.gif
cute_heart
I never sell my old phone. I always keep all of them
rhtz
two of my phones got jacked.. ..but I still got 3 of them xD.. ..
antonis1978
Keep them all tongue.gif But i dont know why blink.gif Some are fuctional, some are for throwing away. But love them anyway smile.gif
kayla09lovekho
[color="#00FFFF"][/color][size="6"][/size]my old phone is broken so i send it to the nokia center to be fixed,
unfortunately 3 day later it was stolen..

grrr, in our own house...duh! 1.gif
bobby_wish59
i have my old phones in a box on my table
diabolical
Oldest 5 I have sold... last 3 I still have
thump_rockstar
wow.gif The first one still goin' good flex.gif
technokid1974
i have sold them all and some i gave as gifts, i am so nice wub.gif tongue.gif
lithomateo
im keeping my old fones...coz it has a sentimental values that i will treasure for life! wink.gif
natuki
i gave it my mom. laugh.gif and i bought new mobile k800
Wanderling
I give them away to anyone who needs them.
boxieblue
my old phone? i lost it 2 days ago 1.gif
AashirAzeem
QUOTE (boxieblue @ Mar 7 2009, 11:19 PM) *
my old phone? i lost it 2 days ago 1.gif

laugh.gif good 2 days ago... now can any one say one day or either one minute..
waleed_soomro
i would definately sell it out..... cox thats not in the condition to give it to anyone else... LOL...
Filville
I CANNOT HAVE AN OLD PHONE weightlift.gif

BUT I ALWAYS HAVE A NEW PHONE clap.gif

FILVILLE, YOU HAVE A NEW PHONE.... COME AND TALK TO IT! ITS IN HURRY!!! weightlift.gif
elaginn
I sold 1 (nokia 2630) to my friend for 10 bucks lol. oops.gif
The other 1 (SE w200i) recycled. wallbash.gif
cheers.gif
jeator
I have 5 phones.
eshghe_adidas
i keep it
mohib-rameen
i just gave it to my friend..........
heshambassel
i have 1 destroyed mobile rifle.gif rifle.gif
1 mobile gave it to my sister crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
1 mobile isn't working wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif
now i am using nokia n 81 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
jefdizon
I'm still using it crybaby.gif 5 years with my K700 wallbash.gif
adonisdemon
QUOTE (jefdizon @ Jun 26 2009, 08:22 AM) *
I'm still using it crybaby.gif 5 years with my K700 wallbash.gif

That is both legendary and slightly out of touch! :D
retry32
try to break record phone trohing (record is 168 meter or something)
bluebutterfly11
My old mobile phones are in shoe boxes and drawers around my home. :-)
bsiomar
p.snp

i sold my n0kia 6230 and my se k750i.......... and bought a new mob SE K800i ........ thumbsup.gif
billy825
i use it as a backup phone if my other one dies
saraluna
i give them 2 dady gathering.gif
see-iNO
anything 'n' everything -- some are kept, some are thrown away, and some given to other people smile.gif
Weekwolf
I just have a old phone (samsung) cuz i dont have money in this time, i but in the next year im going to have a sony ericsson XD, and i miss my w710 and my moto z3
FX-05
threw 'em to trash laugh.gif

but i thing i gonna sell em from now
Bruutal
i had w810i,but i needed money for computer :s then i bought motorola mpx200,now the battery is dead.M600i should be on the way.
I always look for cheap smartphones.Next i want something like p1i,beacause of camera.
ronaldo23
Well my last phone i just threw it away but next time i might sell it
blade87
I've sold every phone! Never throw away! It's battery is hazrdous to the nature! thumbsup.gif
_Bubble_
I had this beauty and I dropped it into the water

crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.