Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Liverpool Fc Discussions
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ArthurWill
I remember there are quite a few Liverpool fans here so this will be our little hub for discussions. clap.gif
ArthurWill
Liverpool VS Manchester City - 1:1

QUOTE (premierleague)
The Reds are now seven points behind leaders Manchester United after being held to this draw.

Former Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy put the visitors ahead after the break, and although Dirk Kuyt equalised, the home side could not force a winner.

I personally think losing both F Alonso & Stevie in midfield is deadly in this match. Things get even tougher when Man City took the lead early into 2nd half. wacko.gif
adonisdemon
Without Alonso there is no purpose to LIverpool's play and without Gerrard there is nothing much.
elaginn
Liverpoool is the best FC ever!!! clap.gif
I am a fan of Reds since i was 6 years old, that's when i got my first football uniform - Liverpool's!
And by the way Stevie G is the best ever!!! 10.gif
Nugget34
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED laugh.gif
adonisdemon
Wrong thread!!! bash.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Feb 25 2009, 11:54 PM) *
Wrong thread!!! bash.gif

laugh.gif Indeed! whip.gif

Btw, big match is coming up. Will you be watching? unsure.gif The match starts at 2.00am at my place. Too late ... work starts early tomorrow.
vinnieza
Especially after the draw with Man City it is a key match indeed. If Utd win they should run away with the title, even with a loss they are still far ahead. Football is football though, anything can happen before, during and after.
Nugget34
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Feb 25 2009, 08:54 AM) *
Wrong thread!!! bash.gif

Neh, wrong team laugh.gif tongue.gif

I just love the game!
adonisdemon
Doesn't look as tho the Man Utd vs Liverpool game will play any significant part after the loss to Boro. 1.gif If Utd don't win the title, they've only got themselves to blame.
ArthurWill
@adonisdemon
Yeah, agree. Another year without the Premiership title. wacko.gif I think if Man Utd win this year's title they will have same no. of total premiership titles as Liverpool? unsure.gif
adonisdemon
I think if Man Utd win this year's title they will have same no. of total premiership titles as Liverpool?

Top flight league titles - yes. Liverpool have never won the Premier league since it's re branding. I think Ferguson wants to equal if not better it, hence why he still hasn't retired. If they keep Ronaldo for another season they will probably get their 19th too. 1.gif
ArthurWill
Yeah, I reckon Sir Alex Ferguson surely wants to achieve that. But I have to admit he is a good manager. After all, he discovered & help shaped the two great no. 7 in old trafford.

Btw, back to Liverpool. Xabi Alonso didn't make a move in January. I'm a little surprise at that. You? But of course I would like him to stay.
adonisdemon
I'm glad Alonso has stayed, didn't want him to leave on the back of having one bad season. He is the playmaker for us now, when he starts to dictate the tempo of the play and works his magic we are a proper pass and move team - just like the old days.
antonis1978
QUOTE (Nugget34 @ Feb 25 2009, 05:35 PM) *
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED laugh.gif

thumbsup.gif

tongue.gif

PS lots of fans u have here tongue.gif
elaginn
Nah, Man U suck 1.gif
Liverpool is da best club ever!

check out these pics!
liverpool1
goal!
Steven Gerrard calendar
Anfield road
liverpool
gathering.gif
ArthurWill
Liverpool vs Real Madrid at Anfield tonight. Who will be the winner? unsure.gif
adonisdemon
LIVERPOOL!!!!! rifle.gif
ArthurWill
You are right, Adonis!

LIVERPOOL 4-0 REAL MADRID

wow.gif wow.gif

adonisdemon
Great performance - one of the best we've had this season. Now for Man Utd...slightly less optimistic about this one...
ArthurWill
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Mar 13 2009, 10:01 PM) *
Now for Man Utd...slightly less optimistic about this one...

Yup. Man U was awesome against Inter Milan yesterday. And it's an away game this Saturday, so ... unsure.gif
adonisdemon
First Half Man Utd were pretty nervous and Inter had enough chances go knock them out. I think we should feel confident enough to beat them, but they are at home and current champions too.
ArthurWill
We seem to perform better when facing a strong opponent. So we will see. Just curious, have you been to Anfield?

You will be watching tomorrow's match right?
rhtz
Liverpool should have shown Real some respect mad.gif laugh.gif.. ..

MAN UTDclap.gif

EDIT:: sad that we don't have a Ac Milan fan thread here sad.gif
adonisdemon
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 13 2009, 05:37 PM) *
We seem to perform better when facing a strong opponent. So we will see. Just curious, have you been to Anfield?

You will be watching tomorrow's match right?

I haven't been to Anfield - it's not easy getting a ticket there. I went to see Man Utd vs Liverpool at Old Trafford, long trip home - we lost 2 -0! 1.gif

I'm watching it tomorrow on SkySports probably.
ArthurWill
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Mar 14 2009, 10:55 AM) *
I haven't been to Anfield - it's not easy getting a ticket there. I went to see Man Utd vs Liverpool at Old Trafford, long trip home - we lost 2 -0! 1.gif

laugh.gif I see. Must be cool to be in Old Trafford, but probably not so as a Kop. tongue.gif

QUOTE (adonisdemon)
I'm watching it tomorrow on SkySports probably.

Alright, see if I can catch you up during the match. smile.gif
meme9
hiiii
clap.gif [size="6"][/size][color="#FFFF00"][/color]
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Feb 22 2009, 11:02 AM) *
I remember there are quite a few Liverpool fans here so this will be our little hub for discussions. clap.gif
adonisdemon
Great 2 weeks for us. Awesome results let's hope this carries on till the end of the season and Gerrard and Torres don't get injured.
sulthankareem
arsenal is coming
adonisdemon
coming...when? tongue.gif
rhtz
may be in 1 or 2 decades unsure.gif laugh.gif
sulthankareem
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Mar 27 2009, 09:09 PM) *
coming...when? tongue.gif

when???????? wink.gif
we will overcome chelsea bash.gif
adonisdemon
Not this season. You need your players back from injury and add some experience to it.
sulthankareem
fabre is returned from injury
adebayor and eduardo are also fit
so we will play for 3rd position
and also for champions league
smartboy21
liver pool will get the league
mohib-rameen
lovely team
HamitShala
Which team is more better than Manchester United they are the best 10.gif

Last Matches:

Premier League:

Stoke City 0 - 2 Manchester United

UEFA Champions League:

Manchester United 2 - 1 Wolfsburg

nothing new about liverpool they have lost the match vs Fiorentina tongue.gif

Fiorentina 2 - 0 Liverpool devil2.gif
adonisdemon
Manchester Utd 2 - 2 Sunderland - that's championship form!? haha.gif Struggling at home and a lucky own goal takes the full embarrassment away from Man Utd. And as usual Fergie starts moaning about the Ref.
mixalis96b
LIVERPOOL FOR EVER
ArthurWill
Liverpool against Lyon in Champions League game tonight. Stevie is back but still no Torres. unsure.gif Fingers crossed.

When is Aquilini ready for some action? I think our midfield need some boost. Lucas is no where near the level of Xabi Alonso. sad.gif
adonisdemon
Hopefully Torres will be back for Man Utd this weekend. If we can just nick a win tonight I'll be happy.

TBH Lucas is a different type of player and has been noticeably performing better than Masch and Gerrard.
ArthurWill
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Oct 20 2009, 11:57 PM) *
Hopefully Torres will be back for Man Utd this weekend.

Yeah, and now Gerrard might miss the match too. I really don't know how we are going to win this one. Not that with Torres we can expect any less work ... wallbash.gif One more highlight will be Owen's return to Anfield wearing Man U shirt.

If we can just nick a win tonight I'll be happy.

Sadly, we didn't. I didn't watch the midnight match. Peeps report that it was mistakes from defense that brought us down again.

TBH Lucas is a different type of player and has been noticeably performing better than Masch and Gerrard.

Better than Masch? To me, Lucas seems to be working more on the defensive side than offensive. He hardly organise any attacks. ohmy.gif
reed31
Football News: Liverpool - Fiorentina, Chelsea, Sunderland and Olympique Lyon in turn lowered Liverpool. This weekend the Reds will meet Manchester United in the Premier League. Rise or getting sick?

1-2 defeat of Lyon on Wednesday (21/10/2009) Sky Sport was recorded as a fourth successive defeat for the first time that Liverpool suffered in the last 22 years.

Three previously experienced when Steven Gerrard et hosted Fiorentina in the Champions League three weeks ago, also during a visit to Stamford Bridge and the Stadium of Light in the domestic competition. The defeat of Lyon swallowed at Anfield in the European arena Group E.

The fact that must be felt heavily by the players, coaches, and fans. Moreover, the next opponent is the "Red Devils", in the league next weekend. Losing again is certainly not an option.

"We're going through a tough road. But we've been there and we will rise. There is no doubt about it," said vice-captain Jamie Carragher, like trying to convince fans.

"We always get up because we have a lot of fighters and full of character," said senior defender 31-year-old was quoted by the official Liverpool website.

Carragher said that action against the MU is a very important moment. "This is the game we needed. If we win, that would be big boost confidence

About the defeat of Lyon, Carragher could not hide dissapoint. Not only was disappointed to win, let alone losing by a goal during injury time.

"We never know how it went. We just need to be alert and try to win every game. That's what we're trying to do right now," he concluded. (dtc/a2s)

form is temporary,but class is permanent... clap.gif clap.gif

although disappoint ferformance (for now),no need prove anything.. clapping.gif

5 time Champion League winner... 10.gif
18 time EPL trophy....... 10.gif
good enough to prove who's The Boss and The Best in England clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

i'm sure this weekend we will win wow.gif ....
idias_1
I really really hope Liverpool will win or they have only themselves to blame if they keep on losing wink.gif tongue.gif

Whatever, Stoke City still my favourite laugh.gif tongue.gif punk.gif
reed31
QUOTE (HamitShala @ Oct 1 2009, 08:07 PM) *
Which team is more better than Manchester United they are the best 10.gif

Last Matches:

Premier League:

Stoke City 0 - 2 Manchester United

UEFA Champions League:

Manchester United 2 - 1 Wolfsburg

nothing new about liverpool they have lost the match vs Fiorentina tongue.gif

Fiorentina 2 - 0 Liverpool devil2.gif

don't talk anything bro tongue.gif ,ur still owe 2 lose match last season,even manc udt win tomorrow(only in ur dream sleeping.gif ),u didnt deserve comment,wait untill u can pay ur 2 lose match last season:P laugh.gif
mixalis96b
We lost 2-1 from Lyon anyway GO REDS!
ArthurWill
Big game against Man U in the weekend. Although I don't give a damp about what Owen will be doing, here is an image I stumbled into that has some interesting points about what to do and what not to do when playing against former club.

mixalis96b
Liverpool 4 ever!
mixalis96b
At the momet we win Man. United 1-0.. Go reds!
ArthurWill
wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

Liverpool 2 Man Utd 0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.