Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Make Flash Clock Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
Pages: 1, 2
cute_heart
To make clock themes , you need a SWF (shockwave flash) file . If you type SWF (shockwave flash) clock in google you will find it , or you can make your own SWF (shockwave flash) file using Swish max2,
How to create themes ? You can make themes with Nokia themes creater link below ,

nokia themes creator

And you can also find other sites online that support SWF (shockwave flash) file themes ,
All of the clock theme use .swf (shockwave flash) file type, only handphones support flash lite, the clock will appear. And some of them use flash lite 2.0, only handphones support flash lite > version 2.0, the clock will appear. Some nokia S40 support flashlite 2.0 are Nokia 5200, 5300, 5310, 5610, 6212, 6263, 6267, 6300, 6301, 6500 Classic/Slide, 7373, 7390, 7500 Prism, 7900 Prism, 8800 Arte

You can check your device specification at

Device

swish max tutorial doc 1

tutorial 1

tutorial doc 2

tutorial 2

Best of luck ,
LotusB
cute heart I will try this...
cute_heart
QUOTE (LotusB @ Feb 20 2009, 08:45 PM) *

If you need more help you can write here ,,,,,,,,,,,,
dwiaguspriyanto
good for sharing
c2d22
such a great tutorial but you gone
Alamin007
really gr8 tutorial. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif ...
saad_ahsan2009
Can i make a theme for SE K770i.........I seen some clock themes,
uvaisosho
superb tutoriel
imsagi
THANKS IMRAN U WERE AND U WILL BE ALWAYS ROCK
jagjit639
THANKSS FOR INFO..........
kochaji
I was thinking about this..thanks for the helpful post...i need Swish max 4
nihalsameer12
real helpful post...thanks for it...thumbsup.gif
jinracing
QUOTE (cute_heart @ Feb 4 2009, 12:58 AM) *
To make clock themes , you need a SWF (shockwave flash) file . If you type SWF (shockwave flash) clock in google you will find it , or you can make your own SWF (shockwave flash) file using Swish max2,
How to create themes ? You can make themes with Nokia themes creater link below ,

nokia themes creator

And you can also find other sites online that support SWF (shockwave flash) file themes ,
All of the clock theme use .swf (shockwave flash) file type, only handphones support flash lite, the clock will appear. And some of them use flash lite 2.0, only handphones support flash lite > version 2.0, the clock will appear. Some nokia S40 support flashlite 2.0 are Nokia 5200, 5300, 5310, 5610, 6212, 6263, 6267, 6300, 6301, 6500 Classic/Slide, 7373, 7390, 7500 Prism, 7900 Prism, 8800 Arte

Device

swish max tutorial doc 1

tutorial 1

tutorial doc 2

tutorial 2

Best of luck ,

10.gif very helpful..i will try it n will give feedback here.
bashir90
QUOTE (cute_heart @ Feb 3 2009, 10:58 AM) *

nokia themes creator

Device

swish max tutorial doc 1

tutorial 1

tutorial doc 2

tutorial 2

Best of luck ,

[size="6"][/size]
clap.gif
eliasjan
QUOTE (cute_heart @ Feb 3 2009, 09:28 PM) *

nokia themes creator

Device

swish max tutorial doc 1

tutorial 1

tutorial doc 2

tutorial 2

Best of luck ,

Helpful Info Thanks Mate clap.gif
Raindeer123
Hmm dat was useful clap.gif clap.gif
CLEOPATTRA
thanxs for infos
MobileRazor
Such a g8 tutor, and nice avatar. wub.gif
sugato_maity
tnx 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
akhilnn
thnx notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
shuvashisroy
can i make this kind of theme for s60v2 phones? They supports flashlite v2.0
gaziaris_geo
thanks
sunnykhare12345
anil8664
Thanks
AbeyAbrahamJohn
Thank you cute heart
Aleena143
File not found is the files got deleted???
farhad707070
A local community college professor decided to fight back. “The price of books for our students is just getting higher and higher and, combined with the rising cost of tuition, it’s killing these kids,” said Peter Jason, Ph.D. “Remember, students are one of the poorest groups of people in America. Almost half of them have at least one part-time job. In fact, one of my students has three jobs. She is a part-time sales clerk at a clothing store three days a week, then works three evenings a week as a pizza cook, and on weekends she does manicures at a beauty salon. And she still manages to have a high GPA and go to school full-time.”
Textbook prices are traditionally high. Adding to that problem, many college instructors change textbooks year after year; they either upgrade to a new edition or switch to an entirely different textbook. This further hurts students because if an instructor no longer uses a particular textbook, that book has no resale value.
Dr. Jason decided to make life a little easier and a lot cheaper for his students by writing his own book on public speaking. “Many books have an increased price because of bells and whistles: CD-ROMs, lots of color photographs, and lots of graphics. I talked to my students, and many of them, like me, prefer to keep things simple. So, during a sabbatical a few years ago, I wrote my own textbook. I made sure that it wasn’t long-winded. I called it Successful Public Speaking: How To Be Brief, Concise, and to the Point.
“Compared to most other public speaking primers, mine is half the number of pages, and one-third the price. That is, $30 instead of $90. Plus, it is published in a three-ring binder format. So, when I wrote a second edition last year, students only had to buy the 35 new pages and delete 35 of the original pages. For only $7.00, they had upgraded to the new edition. I’ve had great feedback from my students about this loose-leaf concept. Maybe the word will get out, and more writers and publishers will try it
shalvinCalicut
clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Aeronitor
Thanks Cutie wub.gif
harryhari
nice.....great..... 10.gif clap.gif
paran0ia
Thanks for the share
nbashoping
Nike innovation kitchen innovation manager Tobie Hatfield to introduce the Nike sports research laboratory in 2001 started running barefoot, their study found that some leg ministry common in sports injury incidence of very low population barefoot, the reason is that when the surface of the feet and barefoot contact can promote cheap air max muscle expansion to spread pressure, when put on shoes,nba jerseys NBA Basketball Jerseys,
NBA Jerseys Store
nba basketball shoes,
NBA Throwback Jerseys
Cheap NBA Jerseys feet lost this positive sensory response. Even because of no longer and contact with nature, the foot of some functions also weakens, disappear. Based on the innovative thinking, 2004 NIKE first launched the NIKE FREE shoe money--through this paragraph can strengthen the feet and legs function, and also provide basic protective and the grip of the light weight athletic shoes, the concept of training will be real barefoot into reality. All these innovationsnike air max 2012 have both benefited from the shoetree improved. The traditional last from design not only bound to a human feet, also tied the innovation of our brain thinking. Finally, the last from NIKE FREE thoroughly break the routine, with close to the shape of the outline and barefoot, make feet pressure distribution becomes even, extremely similar to the sports mode when barefoot.
From then on, the subversive concept is not only be Nike into reality, more by extending into about running, walking, cardiopulmonary and strength training and so on many kinds of sports of the integration of planning. Air max shoes Designer analog barefoot sense of flexible from NIKE FREE defined as different levels.cheap nba jerseys wholesale NBA Jerseys,
cheap nfl jerseys,
cheap nhl jerseys,
cheap mlb jerseys,
nba jerseys,
Cheap NBA Jerseys 0.0 represents full of running barefoot, 10.0 was equivalent to similar NIKE ZOOM VOMERO standard the flexibility of running shoes. NIKE FREE 5.0 is in intermediate scale, and NIKE also have NIKE FREE 3.0, 3.0 and 5.0 in between the NIKE FREE RUN + and in between 5.0 and 10.0 of the NIKE FREE EVERYDAY shoe money.
Media also scene experience the NIKE FREE shoes, the most impressive is NIKE FREE RUN + 2, April will come out, cheap Air jordan shoes and the men and women of all eight of color, it is the feeling of summer.nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys,
cheap nba jerseys,
cheap nhl jerseys,
cheap mlb jerseys,
cheap nfl jerseys It makes "shoes" if copy "socks" general, can fully imitate natural movement, light toughening joint. NIKE FREE RUN + 2 also support real-time feedback running distance, time, calorie consumption data such as function, through the NIKE + chip and corresponding connection of receiving equipment, the improvement of the race in a glance. The most let people look forward to is this paragraph can change at the bottom of the NIKEiD shoes, you can freely choose 3.0 or 5.0 FREE soles. Nike Air Max 2011 NIKE nike air max 2012,
Nike Free Run,
cheap air max shoes,
cheap air max FREE never represent just a shoe, it is to let every love sports people "return to natural state of" leading concept. You don't have to worry about the ground environment on the training brings the potential barefoot damage, NIKE FREE in the joint protection, barefoot, like better than yourself. Let your strength, flexibility and balance are some degree of ascension.
ultimateanand
Good keep using this forum awesome themes, keep rocking clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif
ultimateanand
Good keep using this forum awesome themes, keep rocking clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif
ultimateanand
Paisaaret
Generally anytime we believe about jute the extremely first factor that jumps to the thoughts are Dull!Jute is truly a prolonged, soft, shiny vegetable fibre that might be spun into coarse, powerful threads. It is produced from plants within the genus Corchorus, family Tiliaceae. Jute is amongst the minimum costly natural fibres and it is 2nd simply to cotton in quantity created and number of uses. Jute fibres are comprised mainly from the plant materials cellulose and lignin. It is thus a ligno-cellulosic fibre that's partly a textile fibre and partly wood. It grouped into the bast fibre class (fibre collected from bast or pores and skin from the plant) together with kenaf, industrial hemp, flax (linen), ramie, etc. The economic phrase for jute fibre is uncooked jute. The fibres are off-whitened to brown, and fourteen meters lengthy. Jute fibre is often known as Hessian jute materials will also be recognized as Hessian fabric and jute sacks are known as gunny bags.Considering that, whenever we believe about jute bags, often a image of the plain whitened rough bag jumps into the mind. Jute emporium changes by utilizing its stylish bags produced from jute. You can depend on us on that 1 the baggage at Jute Emporium are not dull! Situated in peak TTK street in Alwarpet, Jute Emporium is truly a small treasure home for handbag enthusiasts. The handbags here spell extraordinary course and elegance.Obviously they've some beige or whitened colored purses spelling refinement and course they also have ample jute bags which have some extremely daring and vibrant colours and designsfor people people who're striving for magnificence getting a assertion. The baggage also provide various types of handles-flat handles, braided handles, handles made from stick, and handles produced from wood-simply to title a few of types. The baggage are extremely nicely produced and therefore are prolonged long lasting Louis Vuitton handbags on sale.The jute purses they have right here are not only observed fashionable but furthermore cost-effective. The gathering ranges from handbags for every day office put on to bags that you could have for any celebration. Moreover they've purses they likewise have mobile phone covers, purses, laptop bags, bags, information as well as jewelry produced from jute.Whenever you purchase a bag from Jute Emporium not just are you presently becoming environmentally friendly but furthermore stylish and smart in preserving cash. True style doesn't have price, but regrettably extremely frequently whenever we go fingers bag buying we're left wondering as getting to pay for any bag or even the whole store! But finally this is a store that enables you appear fashionable in a really low price! With purses costing as small as Rs.one hundred fifty Jute Emporium is indeed a aspiration become a reality for purse fanatics!Just concentrate and shoot searching to decorate for any formal occasion or create a bold statement attending school?? Irrespective of what the area or event is, if you are looking for a bag - Jute Emporium is the website to visit.
Rakes_love
thankx......help a lot
sfmdsf
Nice work !!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
BAHAR9090
hi every body nice topic tnx
Leafjohn
I don't know
toni_lg
QUOTE (cute_heart @ Feb 3 2009, 10:58 AM) *

nokia themes creator

Device

swish max tutorial doc 1 i dont know =(

tutorial 1

tutorial doc 2

tutorial 2

Best of luck ,

1990nick
Files are Deleted pls reupload
sahedsr
Many many thankx
irshadshalu
cant download . sad.gif . please give another link
Smsganesh
the tutorial files are deleted please re upload it byebye.gif
casripto
QUOTE (LotusB @ Feb 20 2009, 02:45 PM) *

Rohitkohli888
Nice
medosyria90
thanks dear ... that's was helpfull
humera27
thank you 10.gif
lalji1561
thanks for the helpful post

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.