Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia Showroom.
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
Gault
Hello Everyone This Is My Thread For Nokia Themes. I Will Also Share With You The Highlights Icons Soft-Keys And Other Stuff I Make.

So When You Pass By. Make Sure You Comment Them And Download Them For Your Phone.

I Will Appreciate It.
Gault
Here's The Theme I Created For TMC - 218. The Final TMC Of 2008

Download - Series 40 - 5th Edition
Download - Series 40 - 3rd Edition
Gault

Download S40 5th And 3rd Edition

This Is The One I Made For TMC - 219 The First TMC Of 2009
Gault
These Are The Recent Icons I Created For An Element Theme : Wood

Gault
here's a wallpaper for a new theme. Snake Bite

this is the menu background

manitaaan
10.gif all amazing gault,liking ur snake bite very well and the icons too-keep them coming mate
LotusB
Really fantastic Gault except the snake... wink.gif

Gault
Thanks @ Mani And Lotus..
Bishop_Bacon
Nice colour scheme, I like light S40 themes smile.gif.
As for the vertical piece of wood in the statusbar, a general hint:

On the title screen, I would cut its upper half or get rid of it, as it may collide with some icons:

In the submenue background image, I would completely get rid of it, as it will collide with the text in certain menues:
Gault
QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Feb 19 2009, 01:06 PM) *
Nice colour scheme, I like light S40 themes smile.gif.
As for the vertical piece of wood in the statusbar, a general hint:

On the title screen, I would cut its upper half or get rid of it, as it may collide with some icons:

In the submenue background image, I would completely get rid of it, as it will collide with the text in certain menues:

Wow thanks for the advice. Bacon... dont mind if i call you Bacon
i was really gonna miss that...
Gault
alright. got a little too busy. didn't notice this thread. now im making new nokia theme using these new wallpapers i created.

AashirAzeem
Gault....Great work.....

What about that wood theme......N the theme ur creating now...r u using A as a wallpaper
Gault
@ Aashir
The Letter themes will depend upon requests. if you want an A i will make one for you with these new icons i just made.

SFERe Black

and about the wood theme and others.
i just got tooo busy and couldnt complete them. but now im free. so hopefully i will complete them.
AashirAzeem
Dude , I want a theme with an 'F' ..

Can u make it???(in S40 240x320 5th edition themes)

n

I'm just waiting for ur wood theme n ur 'dragons' final entry...
Gault
Alright. you've got it...
Gault
btw that Dragon Final entry is done.. but i've changed my entry.. its in the WPC thread.
Gault
I Got a little too lazy. i forgot i also had this thread...

heres turbine in Nokia.

seeking special advice from Bishop Bacon.
Bishop_Bacon
Hi Gault,

I just tested your wallpaper on the phone an hope you don't mind me tinkering around in your sketch.
If yes, then I promise I won't do it again. I made some adjustments in the barwork (softkey a tad higher, status a bit lower) to make sure it's not too close to the text and that's easier to explain via an image. When working with Theme Studio 2.2, keep in mind that it shows the look of your theme on the older 3d Edition handsets. In the newer 5th edition ones, diabolical, the middle softkey text is bigger and located a few pixels higher.

If you plan to divide the softkey area into three parts via drawing vertical lines you drive best with a width of at most 76 px for left and right softkey and 80 px for the middle one, with a space of 4 px between them. This way, your softkeys will work fine in all languages, including Nederlands, Türkçe and Español.
Gault
Thanks for the advice. you seem to know alot about languages laugh.gif
abps
nice themes u made here.
Gault
Long Time No Post Here :

this is the new theme i made for STC 8 : Famous Person. it looks weird in the preview but i have frequently tested it in a 6300 and it looks fine on the handset.

javedy2j21
fantastic job gault wow.gif thumbsup.gif
keep the good work goin clapping.gif wub.gif 10.gif
Gault
Once Again Forgot to post here..

heres the tiger theme :

sp0rtskiller03
@gault - can u make a turbine theme in s40 series..
Gault
im working on it i hope i'll have it ready in some time...
sp0rtskiller03
tnx.. just tell me if itz done..
Gault
Sport : heres the turbine theme progressing :

Gault
Here Sport this is the turbine theme i made the softkey design similar to the abstract theme...
Gault
Here Sport this is the turbine theme i made the softkey design similar to the abstract theme... which was inspired by deviant designs.

sp0rtskiller03
wow.. cant wait for the full preview..
Gault
dont worry.. it will be done soon...
Gault
Heres The Turbine Again :

Abstract Theme Is The Template For This Theme...
Gault
The new tiger theme. :

sp0rtskiller03
can u make it into a s40 3rd edition?
Gault
Sure ...no prob...
Bishop_Bacon
Glad to see someone finally bringing that clean tech look to S40 themes, too. Good work, looking forward to see the Tiger on the phone thumbs_up.gif
Gault
thanks BB. i will upload the theme to-morrow or even today...
Gault
Hi all. im making a special theme for AW and for that i need some suitable icons. so...... can anyone help ???

heres the standby :

cute_heart
awesome work 10.gif
plainiInwaP
LOTS OF POOORN!!!! bblblblblblbl
irshadshalu
Nice thread bro . Fantastic themes and great effort ;:clap:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.