Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3d Icons For S60 3rd
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
thabull
can anybody help me in where to find 3d icons (the original nokia icons but in 3d) like the ones that are used lately?
(sorry, but i can't upload an image here)
Nemesis101
QUOTE (thabull @ Jan 11 2009, 01:32 PM) *
can anybody help me in where to find 3d icons (the original nokia icons but in 3d) like the ones that are used lately?

In SVG or PNG ?
thabull
QUOTE (Nemesis101 @ Jan 11 2009, 09:03 PM) *

In SVG or PNG ?

it's PNG
Nemesis101
QUOTE (thabull @ Jan 12 2009, 12:42 AM) *
QUOTE (Nemesis101 @ Jan 11 2009, 09:03 PM) *

In SVG or PNG ?

it's PNG

OK i will convert the pack into PNG for you, but give me a couple of days please as im really busy but keep checking back in case another member posts them for you smile.gif byebye.gif

edit : just to confirm the full pack is the same icons you have displayed in your request screensot "3D type" im assuming thats what you want !
thabull

OK i will convert the pack into PNG for you, but give me a couple of days please as im really busy but keep checking back in case another member posts them for you smile.gif byebye.gif

edit : just to confirm the full pack is the same icons you have displayed in your request screensot "3D type" im assuming thats what you want !
[/quote]

it's ok my friend. i finally found it. i downloaded the svg files and i will make the convertion.
thanks anyway...
Gault
QUOTE (thabull @ Jan 11 2009, 06:32 AM) *

These Are Acidsonic icons. if you use .PNG format the theme will work on a specific phone. but if you use SVG icons then the theme will be compatible for every phone.
sam1374
QUOTE (Gault @ Jan 14 2009, 07:45 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Jan 11 2009, 06:32 AM) *

These Are Acidsonic icons. if you use .PNG format the theme will work on a specific phone. but if you use SVG icons then the theme will be compatible for every phone.

lovely icons
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.