Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello I New Member On This Board
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Introductions & Regional Groups
Dallara
Hello, I'm new in this forum. I've been here a few months, read and think really interassante many topics. Now I decided to apologize to you to be notified. I hope I can contribute something.

-------------------
Greetz Christine
ArthurWill
Hello Christine, welcome to M9. Glad that you decided to come front and introduce yourself to us. I hope you'd enjoy staying around.

This introductory post offers some good tips to help you get started. Browse and explore the forum a little bit and you'll get hooked soon. smile.gif
boxieblue
heyy Dallara! welcome to the M9 forums grouphug.gif no need to apologise smile.gif its nice to kno that u finally decided to contribute to the growth of M9

i hope to see more f u in the forums smile.gif
AashirAzeem
Hi chritine........

Welcome to M9 forum....

&

Thanks in advance coz U R Uploading on M9.......

&

We want to see you more in Forum..........
christina86
Hi Christine!

We have the same name! wow.gif

Welcome to mobile9 and to the forums!
pantoflica
welcome to mobile 9 and hope you'll have fun in here as much as we all do smile.gif
thump_rockstar
Hello Christine!! Welcome to m9 forum smile.gif Good to hear ur looking fwd to upload stuff and contribute towards m9 in ur own way!!
boxieblue
who said her name is Christine? unsure.gif maybe "greetz christine" means something else....
AashirAzeem
:lol:Boxie aren't you funny haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif
boxieblue
for a change, i was serious....
the one time i was serious, it made u laugh tongue.gif tongue.gif
thump_rockstar
haha!!
bumphrey
Christine must be wondering what on earth is happening.
Looks like Mamaflump has been handing out the coloured Smarties again.
Have told you all before, "don't eat the pink ones".
boxieblue
haha.gif poor dalara. can't wait for her to re-visit and take a look at this thread
Emmsy
Welcome to M9 Christine grouphug.gif smile.gif
boxieblue
hello emmsy. welcome to you too smile.gif (yeah i know this is a little late)
technokid1974
byebye.gif hello Christine byebye.gif nice 2 have you here in m9 and wish your stay is a magical 1 by contributing 2 m9 and meeting amazzing new friends wow.gif
abhishek7777
Welcome to m9[heaven of cell phones]
saraluna
byebye.gif
topmanner1
Hi.
topmanner1
Hi.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.