Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia Themes By Emmsy
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
Emmsy
I lurked around M9 and I saw some user threads showing their themes and I decided to do that to, because I really want to improve my skills smile.gif

I'm sort of new to this, but I've made some themes before, but this is the last I made:

user posted image

I would appreciate some comments, as I can learn from them too wink.gif

vinnieza
some user threads showing their themes and I decided to do that to

Is that a first theme?!? Surly not? If so that is very very impressive. Looks great.

[Edit] Looking at your homesite you have themes uploaded already. So guessing it's not a first theme. [/Edit]

Although on the menu you have got rid of the white in the background (good move). It still maybe a bit busy which could have some readability issues with the thin text? Where it says contacts on the middle top image, the right top is ok though. However, that is probably me being picky.

Good theme thumbsup.gif
hungnc
Very good theme! Hope to see more works from you!
Emmsy
QUOTE (vinnieza @ Jan 5 2009, 10:32 PM) *
Looking at your homesite you have themes uploaded already. So guessing it's not a first theme.

Thanks. happy.gif
I checked the theme in the actual phone and it had some readability issues in the menu, I fixed it, but thanks for warning me. wink.gif
I mentioned in the first post that I've made themes before smile.gif

QUOTE (hungnc @ Jan 15 2009, 05:13 AM) *
Very good theme! Hope to see more works from you!

Thank you happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.