Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia N75 - After Downloading A File..
mobile9 Forum > > User Support
AndrewFromSoCal
Where on my little memory card do I put it? Do I have to convert it, or something?
NVDVS1
QUOTE(AndrewFromSoCal @ Dec 10 2008, 12:48 PM)
Where on my little memory card do I put it?  Do I have to convert it, or something?
[right][snapback]533465[/snapback][/right]

Hi there, for themes that you just downloaded to your PC. Connect the fone via cable or bluetooth to Nokia PC suite, click on the file and it will transfer and load onto your fone memory or card (you choose). Go to settings, themes, select. Youare done.
AndrewFromSoCal
QUOTE(NVDVS1 @ Dec 9 2008, 11:06 PM)
Where on my little memory card do I put it?  Do I have to convert it, or something?

Hi there, for themes that you just downloaded to your PC. Connect the fone via cable or bluetooth to Nokia PC suite, click on the file and it will transfer and load onto your fone memory or card (you choose). Go to settings, themes, select. Youare done.
[right][snapback]533471[/snapback][/right]

So I can't just transfer the files to my memory card outside of my phone?
NVDVS1
QUOTE(AndrewFromSoCal @ Dec 10 2008, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE(NVDVS1 @ Dec 9 2008, 11:06 PM)

[right][snapback]533471[/snapback][/right]

So I can't just transfer the files to my memory card outside of my phone?
[right][snapback]533473[/snapback][/right]

Hi, yes you can. drag and drop into you card - you have a card reader on the PC I presume. Then install through the application manager on your fone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.