Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ! Help !
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
-Flash-
Ahoy.

I would just like to ask when using photoshop 7.0 how would I add one image on top of another. Like say I had a logo and I had a softkey. How would I add the logo on top of the soft key using photoshop 7.0.

Thanks
Nemesis101
Hi,
Each person has their own ways of creating & on different programs so this is just 1 way...
I have Photoshop Elements 6 but the principle is still the same
Reference adding logo on top of a soft key...
( I personally like using "PNG" file type, my icons are usually 128x128 which i can resize & the softkey's are also "PNG" which again can be resized )
Open both the images you want to combine in Photoshop, then simply drag the icon over too the softkey, once you have altered its size ( if you want too ) & put into the desired position, save as a "PNG" and voila !
Sometimes you may find that when you attempt to drag one item too another it doesn't work, then you would simply go to the options panel at the top & choose "Image" then choose "Mode" then choose "RGB Colour" then it will allow you to drag & combine with another !
This would be the same for combining icons too clocks to make that clock unique to the theme you are making, also you can do the same to a caller display ( mind the icon doesn't effect the number display )
You can also do this for adding & personalising wallpaper images etc.
Just 1 way of doing but there are many different ways using many programmes which are available !
Please post back your results once you have tried & let me know if it worked !

There are also tutorial threads within this forum which will be very helpful as well !
QUOTE(-Flash- @ Nov 17 2008, 01:18 AM)
Ahoy.

I would just like to ask when using photoshop 7.0 how would I add one image on top of another. Like say I had a logo and I had a softkey. How would I add the logo on top of the soft key using photoshop 7.0.

Thanks
[right][snapback]529805[/snapback][/right]
MobileRazor
QUOTE (-Flash- @ Nov 17 2008, 06:48 AM) *
Ahoy.

Thanks

double clk on gray color window and add image and drag and drop into image which you want to put. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.