Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: !|! Flash's Themes !|!
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Hello people.

I will be starting to make themes for Sony Ericsson mobile phones. If you want a theme made for your phone. Please fill out the form below.

Phone Model -
Type of theme - Eg sport - urban

Please also leave some pictures you want to be in the theme as this will speed up things.

Looking forward to seeing them smile.gif
Im looking foward to making them.
user posted image

Ok heres my first theme.

Tell me what you think.
It's very good, especially for a first theme.

The black tab title does not look right to me. How about using a png file and putting an opacity on it so you can slightly see the background through it (like the transparent highlights and popups).

You have a very good eye for design thumbsup.gif

Note: Be careful putting emails in the theme details. Themes are just archives when you upload them to the internet spam bots will crawl them and put any emails they find in a mail list. I got a lot of spam when i did this. So if you put your email i advise censoring it some how like me [a t] blah dot com.
I agree with vinnieza the title bar is pretty plain maybe not only making it more transparent but also encorporate some of the splat that u have everywhere else
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.