Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: !|! Flash's Themes !|!
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
-Flash-
Hello people.

I will be starting to make themes for Sony Ericsson mobile phones. If you want a theme made for your phone. Please fill out the form below.

Phone Model -
Type of theme - Eg sport - urban

Please also leave some pictures you want to be in the theme as this will speed up things.

Thanks

Flash
grouphug.gif
vinnieza
Looking forward to seeing them smile.gif
-Flash-
lol
Im looking foward to making them.
-Flash-
user posted image

Ok heres my first theme.

Tell me what you think.
vinnieza
It's very good, especially for a first theme.

The black tab title does not look right to me. How about using a png file and putting an opacity on it so you can slightly see the background through it (like the transparent highlights and popups).

You have a very good eye for design thumbsup.gif

Note: Be careful putting emails in the theme details. Themes are just archives when you upload them to the internet spam bots will crawl them and put any emails they find in a mail list. I got a lot of spam when i did this. So if you put your email i advise censoring it some how like me [a t] blah dot com.
Aash
I agree with vinnieza the title bar is pretty plain maybe not only making it more transparent but also encorporate some of the splat that u have everywhere else
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.